Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
Fake, charge monthly
موقع نصاب وحرامي Fake website They are theives
I tried to cancel my subscription, but I could not, and they are still withdrawing the subscription amounts from me. I told them that I could not cancel the subscription, and they did not care about me.. Now I suffer every month, they withdraw from my card
I'm so angry...they took my last money today...twice in 1 month..no this is a SCAM
Will steal money from you. Terrible service for $20 a month. Just make your CV from scratch in a word document and save your time and money.
Same issue as 100s of user mentioned here. They just asked for 2.85 dollars and then automatically renewed the subscription. They stored card details without my consent and now threatening with debt collection agency. I am not going to make a payment. There is no way in their website to delete illegally stored card details.
Charged £2.95. week later took £14.95. unauthorized payment. Very disappointed after sending complaint l received an email telling me it clearly tells you before payment about monthly subscription. Refused to give a refund. Looks like alot of other people had the same problem.
CVMaker is a SCAM. You'll get your resumé, then CV MAKER will continue charging you for monthly with hidden "subscription" you didn't authorize and can't stop. READ THE REVIEWS. Criminals! PayPal cannot help. CV maker is inaccessible and DIFFICULT TO STOP. Typical internet money scam. DO NOT GIVE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO CV MAKER.
ils vous ferons payer 20 euros chaque mois. Les fonctions ne sont pas plus avancées qu´un simple document du type Word. Le gros probleme à mon avis est que l´information à proposd´un eventuel payment mensuel est plus ou moin caché sous le prestesque d´un essaye gratuis ou peu chèr
No option to customize your CV. A simple word document is better than this one. Please do not go for it. It's a waste of your time and money. They simply flick your money
Scam⚠️⛔⚠️⛔ They are stealing from people. Don't use their service, doesn't cost just 3£,they automatically take 15£ per month.
Cea mai mare țeapă online pe care am întâlnit-o, am folosit serviciul lor pentru un CV de 9.95RON iar după aproximativ 24 zile am fost taxat pentru un abonamnet pentru care eu nu am informat , am sesizat banca și poliția am făcut plângere în acest sens! Evitați acest site !
Scam They are stealing from people. Worst site ever. I see so many bad reviews and complaints but I don't understand why no one can do anything about it.
Sarlatani!! Un Cv facut la ei te va costa 89 lei lunar ca iti copiaza datele card-ului fara sa te anunte. Am facut un cv si la sfarsit iti spun ca te costa 10 lei.Am platit si peste o saptamana, la ora 08:00 dimineata au scos de pe card-ul de debit 89 lei!!!! Am fost si la politie pentru inselaciune .Nu te anunta nimic! Poate iti trimit un mail dar nu au dreptul sa-ti ia bani de pe card daca tu nu ai bifat. Daca nu returneaza banii bancii care a efectuat plata, ma intorc la politie si depun plangere .
Scammers working with PayPal, I created my CV with them online once and had to pay to download it which I did after putting so much effort. The fees weren't revealed in the beginning! Just 1 week later they took another bigger payment unauthorized!! and PayPal claims that I have authorized it
SCAM avoid at all costs.
I have made resume using CVmaker and amount of $2.95. Now after one month they send me an email regarding oustanding payment of $19.95. They tried to debit my card but they fail to do so. Now they are threatening me to pay $19.95 otherwise they will send my case to debt collector. I dont know what should I do.
It's a scam please never use it. They will deduct your money without asking you guys.
Scam, do not use this. After I paid £ 2 I am forced to pay £ 15
***WARNING DO NOT USE THIS SITE*** SCAM With hidden charges! Absolutely awful company. Poor templates and the CV itself looks rubbish, can do a better job yourself on any programme. I Paid about £3 for my C.V & then out of the blue started trying to steal money out of my account by charging me £14.95 a month even though I have unsubscribed. And am now being harassed by John Taylor who is threatening me via email. Have asked formerly a number of time for them to delete my details and they just ignore. Will be looking at suing them if they carry on.
Cvmaker is rated 1.05 based on 74 reviews