Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
Scam⚠️⛔⚠️⛔ They are stealing from people. Don't use their service, doesn't cost just 3£,they automatically take 15£ per month.
Cea mai mare țeapă online pe care am întâlnit-o, am folosit serviciul lor pentru un CV de 9.95RON iar după aproximativ 24 zile am fost taxat pentru un abonamnet pentru care eu nu am informat , am sesizat banca și poliția am făcut plângere în acest sens! Evitați acest site !
Scam They are stealing from people. Worst site ever. I see so many bad reviews and complaints but I don't understand why no one can do anything about it.
Sarlatani!! Un Cv facut la ei te va costa 89 lei lunar ca iti copiaza datele card-ului fara sa te anunte. Am facut un cv si la sfarsit iti spun ca te costa 10 lei.Am platit si peste o saptamana, la ora 08:00 dimineata au scos de pe card-ul de debit 89 lei!!!! Am fost si la politie pentru inselaciune .Nu te anunta nimic! Poate iti trimit un mail dar nu au dreptul sa-ti ia bani de pe card daca tu nu ai bifat. Daca nu returneaza banii bancii care a efectuat plata, ma intorc la politie si depun plangere .
Scammers working with PayPal, I created my CV with them online once and had to pay to download it which I did after putting so much effort. The fees weren't revealed in the beginning! Just 1 week later they took another bigger payment unauthorized!! and PayPal claims that I have authorized it
SCAM avoid at all costs.
I have made resume using CVmaker and amount of $2.95. Now after one month they send me an email regarding oustanding payment of $19.95. They tried to debit my card but they fail to do so. Now they are threatening me to pay $19.95 otherwise they will send my case to debt collector. I dont know what should I do.
It's a scam please never use it. They will deduct your money without asking you guys.
Scam, do not use this. After I paid £ 2 I am forced to pay £ 15
***WARNING DO NOT USE THIS SITE*** SCAM With hidden charges! Absolutely awful company. Poor templates and the CV itself looks rubbish, can do a better job yourself on any programme. I Paid about £3 for my C.V & then out of the blue started trying to steal money out of my account by charging me £14.95 a month even though I have unsubscribed. And am now being harassed by John Taylor who is threatening me via email. Have asked formerly a number of time for them to delete my details and they just ignore. Will be looking at suing them if they carry on.
Initially charged 2 dollars and they deducted 19 dollars ever week Protect yourself from this scam
Is a scam, they charge you 2.50 and discreetly make you sign up for a subscription which takes £15 a month later. They refuse to refund and send very rude emails blaming it on you. The actual service is terrible as well, the CVS don’t even crop right.
The worst experience ever They have no customer service no understanding nothing to do with customer They cheated us actually by takeing more money from card without any notice I advise every one not to do it with them
24 dollars unwillingly paid for a single cv u have to cancel before 3 days or bye bye to money
Absolutely the same expiriance as everyone else! Not being notified that I have subscribed and two months later I received a £30 bill from them. Customer support extremely rude saying "first of all, you are the one subscribed to our services". I do not know how people / businesses like this one can still operate after so many people being deceived...
it is a crazy site. I wasted money and 4 hours of mine. Till the end, I couldn't make. If i hired a resource, it would have been cheaper
They are literal scammers and will take your money run
Scam, they charge you 2.50 and discreetly make you sign up for a subscription which takes £15 a month later. They refuse to refund and send very rude emails blaming it on you. The actual service is terrible as well, the CVS don’t even crop right.
Fake. Fake. Fake. Never use them! They charge ridiculous surprise fees that one wasn't notified of. I was so mad.
SCAM . THESE GUYS ARE FRAUD . I HAVE CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION AND THEY ARE STILL BILLING ME .
Cvmaker is rated 1.06 based on 64 reviews