Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hi there guys I highly don't RECOMMEND YOU TO USE THIS WEBSITE . We started me and my wife to search for making CV online for free . Cvmaker was our first result . We click on it ... And that was the big mistake . From Google's results they said it was free . Then when we write all my wife's informations they said we should pay 39 swedish kr .
We pay it . And we had the CV printed . After 3 weeks they contacted us telling us we should pay 291 KR monthly !!
We said no of course and they stated to threatening us and blackmailing us and harassing us . A very impolite and rude lady was in contact with us . Now they sent us to the inkasso ( debt collection ) and the price rise up to almost 500 kr now ..
We used the website for 1 day and now we should pay 500 kr interested of 39 kr that it written on the website . Because of covid 19 me and my wife lost our jobs and almost broke . And those blood suckers want more money . We will go thru this we will take it to the court . If any one want to help with informations or whatever please contact us .
I will keep sharing my experience with this website in every Facebook page and every reviewing website so people can not make the same mistake we made ...
i just paid to get download one cv copy and they charged me for the copy and then for a month but it didn't started the month yet, so they just saved my credit card with out my approve and charged me as i bought something from theirs site and then replied me that i was charged for a month subscription as the month just started.
i cancelled my account but i didn't got any refund as i didnt used the site even for a day!
they just sent me an email that i blackmail them by asking for refund!
Business model is based purely on scamming people. Pay £2.95 once and then they charge you £14.95 per month.

Funnily enough you don't receive any confirmation emails when you sign up or when you are charged each month so they go under the radar.
Cvmaker is rated 1.00 based on 12 reviews