Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
I am a software professional. I wanted to apply for a new job hence i needed a new CV. I came across this website which said create resume for free. I created my resume and when i tried to download it asked me to pay $2. i didnt want to waste my time, I paid it and downloaded the resume. After 8 days, I was chaged $19.8 to my account. I was so angry thats when i realized this website was a scam all the people were scammed on the internet.I had at no point noticed agreeing to a subscription. I got in touch with so many who were scammed using this website. This website should be shut down ASAP.
They took my money without my knowledge, they are thieves. I didn’t ask to have a subscription, they automatically did it for me. They didn’t even refund me the money they took from my account. Overall very unprofessional behaviour!
Scam subscription trap! £14.95 a month!!! My 16 year old was trying to sort a CV out for a part time job whilst at college and didn’t realised she had clicked onto a subscription trap. She thought the £2.95 was a one off fee but buried within the t&c’s was the ongoing £14.95 monthly charge. Sure enough after the weeks trial was up they tried to take £14.95 from her account. As she has no job and £1.91 they couldn’t take the payment. She cancelled as soon as she realised her mistake. However they have kept sending emails demanding payment even though she hasn’t used or accessed the cv services at all after the initial creation and download within the trial period. Have spoken to her bank who have put a block on any future payments being taken. If you are happy paying £14.95 a month for an editable cv then this is fine but just beware of the small print.
Please be careful dealing with this website. I created my cv through their website and paid £2.95 as they offer instead of £14.95. After 7 days they charged me £14.95 a subscription monthly fee. They claimed that all the information/details are on their final secure payment page when you about to pay. However, if you reach the final page where you about to pay, none of these terms and conditions will appear! the only thing that will appear is something says "your CV is ready!" and a word below says "benefits". This benefits information did not explain all their terms and conditions that they hide somewhere else on their website and you have to search for it! they should indicate all this information/terms and conditions when a customer is about to trust them and about to click on the secure payment and do the purchase! The final page indicated that "Automatically renewed after 7 days" okay, but how much that would be? is it £2.95 ? or £14.95? Nothing says that! So this's why I am unsatisfied with their unprofessional service! It seems like they're taking advantage by tricking their costumers with this subscription duration and then they put them in the corner and say "The way our service works is described on our website"!! This's literally what happened to me and they're refusing to refund me. Simply put, they're scammers!
Deceiving website. Forces you to pay for a subscription while they make it look like it's a one time fee.
Scammers on another level ! So upset ! Idiots !
I got my money fully refunded from CVmaker
Subscription trap! They trap you into signing a monthly subscription. I used it one time to make and download a CV and completely forgot about it. I've never received any emails of subscription renewal. Now, one year later I noticed I paid 80! euro without me noticing. Once I blocked my automatic subscription they started to sent me e-mails that I still need to pay an certain amount for the months since I blocked the automatic payment. Frauds! How is it possible that a company can do this??? I've noticed that they have different similar websites in different countries. Can't imagine how many people they scam day to day...
Thieves!! Subscription trap to steal your money. Stay well away
Thieves, don’t deal with them. After the scam I tried communicating with the customer support and she was very rude.
Very bad experience, Don’t use this website I initiated legal action against them in my country. They are scammers and after the scam I communicated with the customer support but she was very rude
THEY ARE THIEVES!!! PLEASE USE ANY OTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CV THEY WILL KEEP ON TAKING MONEY FROM YOUR CARD !!! BE CAREFUL!!!
Scam scam scam. They continue withdrawing without further notice, and once you write to them asking them to stop your subscription, they just ignore it. You never get a refund and even worse, you get threatened by mail. Avoid this at all cost!
Total scam. They're just continuing subscription without notice. I found out about this only after money were charged from my card. And obviously they "don't refund". What else can you expect from a scam? Don't use this service!
They first show a different charge and then suddenly start cutting funds from your credit card which is fraud. NEVER TRUST CVMAKER FRAUD COMPANY
Their site is a fraud and quite misleading. They advertise for one to create a CV at a minimal cost of £3. However, they hide in their small print the fact that you are automatically subscribed to a recurring charge of £15 which is automatically charged to your account within 7 days. Even if the payment does not go through, they say you are still obligated to pay and will hound you for it, with threats of sending debt collectors. The product is good (thus the 1 star) but this practice is very shady and unethical. Use them at your own peril.
The biggest scam I have ever seen don't do the same thing I did am not paying it but still not worth the problems
After reading all of these comments... I have been scammed too. Was anyone directed to customer service to talk about the money they charged you and then waited for you to try and figure it out???? Yeah. This company is garbage, does not lay the details out straight and then waits 3 months to send you an outstanding balance of 60 dollars for 3 months I apparently spent my life on when I only wanted one resume. Sickening.
Don't use this website. Their intention is to trick you into paying 40 euros monthly after initially creating a CV with 50 cents.
This is a fraud site Dont ever try to ruin your peacefulnes and safety by submitting your bank details. They will loot our money by saying we have agreed for subscription which had been done in a very fraudster way. First they ask our consent for trial of 2.95 USD Then they loot monthly from our bank Account around 1600 INR saying that we agreed for subscription which obviously we won't subscribe after seeing their trial access. Lastly they won't respond. Even if my respond, it will be so arrogant like "Do whatever you want" They will loot all our hardearned money and will talk to us rudely. Who wants to face all this? I didn't sleep peacefuly for last 3 days and I'm writing here to warn you with my experience Please stay away from this website cvmaker.com, for your own safety. Please try other geniune sites where you find lots of services.
Cvmaker is rated 1.05 based on 74 reviews