Dawn Wing Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Dawn Wing

How would you rate Dawn Wing ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dawn Wing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This is the second time that a parcel has been sent to me via Dawn Wing and both times the service has been shocking! You have one job - to deliver a package. This entire week every day I have been promised that they would deliver. The first day they had the incorrect address, the next day they were quiet and I called asking them if it's with a courier. They said they'll deliver it the following day. But wait, the next day someone else promises me the exact same thing. Still don't have the package!"
Katlego Mokonyane
"The online chat staff speedily assisted me when enquirers abiut th location of delivery. A customs invoice was sent to me shortly after I enquired about it."
Dawn Wing is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews