Dawn Wing Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Dawn Wing
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Dawn Wing made you happy

"This is the second time that a parcel has been sent to me via Dawn Wing and both times the service has been shocking! You have one job - to deliver a package. This entire week every day I have been promised that they would deliver. The first day they had the incorrect address, the next day they were quiet and I called asking them if it's with a courier. They said they'll deliver it the following day. But wait, the next day someone else promises me the exact same thing. Still don't have the package!"
Are you Dawn Wing? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Dawn Wing receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The online chat staff speedily assisted me when enquirers abiut th location of delivery. A customs invoice was sent to me shortly after I enquired about it."
Dawn Wing is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews