Dawn Wing Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dawn Wing deliver?

How can I contact Dawn Wing?

Tell us how Dawn Wing made you happy

Live Chat
"Poor Services, not Trustworthy, Making Promises they can not keep. Package delivered was damaged. !!!!"
Are you Dawn Wing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is the second time that a parcel has been sent to me via Dawn Wing and both times the service has been shocking! You have one job - to deliver a package. This entire week every day I have been promised that they would deliver. The first day they had the incorrect address, the next day they were quiet and I called asking them if it's with a courier. They said they'll deliver it the following day. But wait, the next day someone else promises me the exact same thing. Still don't have the package!"
"The online chat staff speedily assisted me when enquirers abiut th location of delivery. A customs invoice was sent to me shortly after I enquired about it."
Dawn Wing is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews