DIRECTVAPOR Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend DIRECTVAPOR
04AM
4AM

Tell us how DIRECTVAPOR made you happy

"Ordered two bottles of juice. A 12mg and a 6mg one. 12mg showed up but was 3mg. Other one never came, turns out they had none. Never told me, refused to refund."
Are you DIRECTVAPOR? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I saw some bad reviews, but my order came in relatively quickly and my order was correct."
"Sell products they dont have then refuse to give a refund. Terrible"
"Bought a mod from them that only lasted a month. I had to pay to ship it to them, but got the replacement back quicker that I thought I would. I'll keep using them."
"I see a lot of negative reviews below about bad customer service and what not but my experience was phenomenal with them. I order a SX mini SL Class and a battery. When I realized I had only ordered one 21700 instead of 3 as I intended, I called customer service right away, because the order was already processing they asked that I just place another order as shipping would be free anyway and they were right. The item shipped on Friday and was at my doorstep Monday before lunch time. The items arrived just as they should and quick as hell. And even though I placed two different orders hours apart from each other they still shipped the same day and arrived together. Stellar experience all around!"
"Worst service ever, didnt prompt me about my ID at all, nobody even asked me, I found out I had to add it by chance two days after I ordered because no updates had been produced when I paid $30 for two day shipping so I looked online at others experience and found out, poorest customer service, and even poorer management.."
"Just don’t order from them, they don’t help you when your mess up, your Better off paying a bit more money and getting better customer service and probably what get what you actually order"
"1. Cannot cancel a subscription online, altho the order was placed online. I was told by online CS that I would need to call them. If orders can be place online, subscriptions should be also cancelled online. 2. Ordered a tank which was "back ordered"(I paid for it), after 5wks I inquired & was told my color choice was still back ordered, I said, send me any color-tired of waiting. Was sent the wrong tank, which was $4-$5 cheaper, I tried the tank & found it inferior to original order. I asked that the company send me either the correct tank or credit me the diff. They asked for a pic of the tank sent & I did. It's going on 2 wks, have heard nothing, no credit(which I am legally & ethically due)-nada. Their decision making staff is slow, and communication from such is poor. My business will be taken else where. And I will have to take time out of my work day to CALL to cancel a $14.00 coil subscription. A lousy way to assure monies coming in."
"Avoid at all costs. Have a problem with your device? Direct Vapor will NOT assist you in receiving a replacement, instead, they will offer you a 20% off coupon which is pointless as they have 20% off sales every other week. I bought a device just a few months ago & the battery used was basically a piece of junk, so now I am without a device. Since I only used this as a backup device on the go, I can't believe they are selling items that die after only 3 months of use, this completely goes against the idea that this is cheaper than smoking. If companies such as direct vapor keep this up, then I do hope they start to be heavily regulated as this is deceptive sales & the company can't even offer decent discounts to people who have problems with manufacturers products they not only sell but market to consumers. By the way, there are other cheaper sites out there, search for "vape search engine" on google, and search for the item you are looking for. Direct Vapors biggest asset was the fact that they appeared to be the front runner for vape shops, this is not the case. Avoid at all costs."
"They sent me the wrong order. This is very annoying and very inconvenient and unprofessional. I will NOT be using direct vapor anymore."
"My items were back ordered for almost a month. When I didn't receive the order in a couple of weeks, I contacted the company and was told the items were out of stock and back ordered (NOTE: they'd already deducted the payment from my checking account). When asked if I could purchase something they had in stock, nothing I wanted was in stock. I finally got an email from someone in Customer Service (Chris) who said they had one package of something and asked if I wanted it. When I wrote to him to authorize the purchase and asked him to send it, he never got back to me. Then, when the back ordered items FINALLY I arrived in the warehouse and were ready to be shipped, they tried to bill me for the purchase AGAIN! Not happy."
"Very poor experience with DirectVapor. Your order get stuck in the age verification stage but you are never asked to prove your age, so unless you call it will never go through, then in the customer service they offer you gift cards or refunds but you never get them, and when I finally received the vape it didn't charge. I just want to be refunded for the whole thing and finally get a working vape from a shop."
"They sell your email and you will get bombarded with spam day after day. I'm honestly surprised my order arrived at all"
"Direct Vapor makes it very difficult to cancel a subscription. You have to talk to them over the phone. Don't fall for their stupid subscription bonuses. Shop somewhere else!"
"I get it. They are the number one rated online vape company. I had nothing but problems. I get it. Things happen, but to me it's how the problem is handled. Only 2 times out of the 15 times I called did I speak to someone that actually cared about all the problems I've been having. 80 % of the time I felt like I was the one bothering them. The reps that answered the phone made me feel like they couldn't wait to get me of off the phone. Horrible way to treat customers. Thank God for the 2 reps that were nice, or my problems would never have been rectified. Plus it seems they don't mind sending you a million emails of all their great deals. However, my emails I sent them complaining of my issues. Again only 20% of the time that responded to my emails. I'm not going to bore you of all the problems I had. But to let you guys know how they handle it is something I know you customers would want to know."
"Place is awful got my ordered wrong won’t answer phone or emails got me don’t let them get you"
"Total scam . I was hung up on when trying to cancel my order! Horrible"
"I dont know whats up with all the bad reviews. I can only speak for myself. They shipped my order out fast. Everything was there. Didnt have any issues. I would buy from them again"
"super fast site. i found my Smok coils and signed up for the subscription service which sends them to me bi weekly. cant complain. these guys ship everything on time and have amazing deals from time to time"
"They took the money out of my account for replacement pods. Days later, instead of receiving my pods I was told to take a picture of my ID and send it to them. Still didn't get pods and was charged plus they lost all the info from the front and back of my ID that I had already sent them. I wouldn't even give them a one star at this point"
DIRECTVAPOR is rated 2.49 based on 51 reviews