DIRECTVAPOR Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend DIRECTVAPOR
10PM
10PM

Tell us how DIRECTVAPOR made you happy

"Well if you live in Canada don't bother. What should have been a $50 vape kit has now cost me over $100 in exchange rates and fees. Also you pay shipping and then pay again when the item arrives. Great gob!"
Are you DIRECTVAPOR? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback DIRECTVAPOR receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Out of the handful of customer service Representatives I've had to deal with before the person i talked to was easily the most helpful. i needed to change something on my order almost directly after placing it. i found the support number and called and after about 10-15 minutes i was connected to very nice woman who knew exactly how to help me."
"They sent me Freemax coils with my horizontech falcon artisan when I clearly ordered falcon triple mesh coils and to top it off it was all ordered together will not do business with them again and to top it off free max coils are half what the coils I paid for cost"
"Misrepresented their stock, sent me the wrong, cheaper version of the coils I needed that I could have gotten literally anywhere else for cheaper. No help from customer service. If an item they claim to have stocked is hard to find and it seems too good to be true, it is."
"I ordered 10 packs of Smok T12-V12 Coils from them and at least 1/3 of them were defective and burnt out prior to vaping 1-2 tanks. I read some reviews and thought, "I just got ripped by these guys!" UPDATE: I just got off the phone (A site like this with a live American rep to answer your calls is friggin' rare!) with a DV rep and they agreed to ship me more than enough coils to cover for the defective ones. I was impressed! We'll see how the new coils work. If they suck as well, I'll be bring this review down to 3-4 stars. Huggy Bear."
"Awesome customer service"
"Happy customer! Directvapor has been a go to source for me for all of my vaping needs. They have reasonable pricing and i love that they offer free shipping on all orders."
"Agree that they have some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Placed a very large order with their company for E-liquid. I only received about half of my order. They told me that the second half was being shipped separately and provided me with a fake tracking number. When this was brought to their attention they simply sent me the tracking information for the first half of my order. My post office has no records of them having tried to send a second package. When they were made aware of all of this they simply decided to ignore the rest of my emails. Will be contacting my bank and going through the process of getting my money back as well as placing a red flag on their company as scammers."
"They are my go too company for pod refills on auto ship."
"Terrible Customers Service. They charge you and weeks later shipment is incomplete, but you were stilled charged. No one called to make change on the order. All they do is say sorry and offered 20% on next order. Well first order was 50% off. Save your money terrible first time experience. What a sorry excuse for a Buisness."
"Great website and fast shipping I've made multiple purchases and will be making more in the future."
"Great selection of vape products and quick delivery!"
DIRECTVAPOR is rated 3.33 based on 12 reviews