DIRECTVAPOR Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does DIRECTVAPOR deliver?

How can I contact DIRECTVAPOR?

Tell us how DIRECTVAPOR made you happy

"I had placed an order for a Smok G-priv baby starter kit and 2-3 day delivery on 01/12/19 (0100hrs) and Direct vapor instantly took the money out of my account. I had later checked my email (that afternoon) and they had stated that they had created a sticker for my order and after that, i never recieved an email or tracking number. After the 3rd day, i checked my emails and went back into my account with them and seen that they had posted that they were "taking inventory" and my order would take 3-5 days to be shipped out. Welp on the sixth day it still was not shipped out. I asked for a complete refund and they replied they would but, my money shall be put back into my account in 2-3 business days and that it would also take 3-5 business days for my money to be processed back into my account....? These guys should have shut down their site and stopped taking any orders. In the end, i will not ever buy from them again and will highly recommend everyone to stay far away from this terrible company... BTW this was going to be a gift for my wife (10 years together)... the BBB has 69+ complaints on these guys and this is just from ppl wanting to file a complaint. Just imagine all those ppl who never filed a complaint or a review?"
Are you DIRECTVAPOR? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased a Wismec Motive 2 and it quit working just outside of the warranty. I only had this product for 4 months with limited use due to the fact I have other mods I use as well. Also, tried to leave a one star review on the product, however, DirectVapor.com moderates their reviews. So if you don't give any product they sell a stellar 4 or 5 star review good luck being able to leave an honest review on a defective product they sell to warn others. My review did not include anything negative about DirectVapor.com only the Wismec product and trying to warn others to consider another pod setup before purchasing cheap Wismec products."
"I placed an order with Directvapor and immediately was charged for my purchase. That would have been ok, had I not then received an email asking me to verify my age. Not sure why I have to verify my age since I used a credit card. Credit card companies won't issue cards - anyway not the point. I verified my age. Then nothing. I tried to call Customer service and was on hold for over an hour. I hung up and emailed. I was sent an automated response. The money was taken from my account, the product not shipped. Don't waste your money on this fraudulent company."
"I have ordered twice from Direct Vapor to this date. My orders were all processed correctly and quickly. They also offered free shipping on all orders which I really enjoyed."
"To whom it may concern a new costumer.im writing in order to express my astonishment at your products,accessories and definitely prices.also shipping speed.i have never revived a package so fast.just wanted to thank you for an awesome expirence. Definitely a return buyer.thank you"
"DirectVapor, I Order a tank and coils, I Never order there CHEMICAL_Nicotine. They charged card ,And never email order, just junk e-mail."
"Consistent thank u"
"Pathetic service . After placing an order for worth 176$ your customer support keeps sending me emails asking for ID proof and address proof. The money has already been deducted from my account and the response time is very slow after being open 24 hours a day for 7 days. I would like a reimbursement of my money . Absolutely useless service and a complete waste of my time ."
"Been waiting on a refund for over 3 weeks. I've sent them 2 e-mails now and they refuse to respond. I called 2 weeks ago to get my refund and looks like I'll have to call again to see what went wrong this time."
"I placed an order on Friday, just called now on Wednesday to speak to the rudest women ever wondering where my package is she said it still hasn't shipped yet I did age verification that said two days. Since I ordered at 12 am I would have though that process would be over. The lady told me it should ship tomorrow. Thursday, so a week to ship my order. I had to pay for a tracking number which other sites provide me with my free shipping. Compared to other prices they are not the lowest but they were the only one with the kit I was looking for so I have them a try. Im going to choose not use this company again, who wants to wait two weeks from something not coming from Japan."
"Placed order Thursday 11/22/2018. Paid for fast shipping. Sent age verification. No response back. Called, on hold for 14min. Spoke to Maria. Asked questions about status of order and about their price guarantee policy. Maria couldn't answer. Puts me on hold w/o telling me. Hangs up the phone. I called back. Spoke to Ashley the manager after being on hold for 18min. Ashley didn't want to work with me. I asked for refund. Done with this company. Worst service I've had in a long time."
"Bought a sz mini G class August 29th. It already stopped working. Never dropping it or hurt it in any way. Call the company. And oh ya, warranty is already up! What a great deal $200+ for not even 50days!! Keep up the good work!!!!"
"Well if you live in Canada don't bother. What should have been a $50 vape kit has now cost me over $100 in exchange rates and fees. Also you pay shipping and then pay again when the item arrives. Great gob!"
"Out of the handful of customer service Representatives I've had to deal with before the person i talked to was easily the most helpful. i needed to change something on my order almost directly after placing it. i found the support number and called and after about 10-15 minutes i was connected to very nice woman who knew exactly how to help me."
"They sent me Freemax coils with my horizontech falcon artisan when I clearly ordered falcon triple mesh coils and to top it off it was all ordered together will not do business with them again and to top it off free max coils are half what the coils I paid for cost"
"Misrepresented their stock, sent me the wrong, cheaper version of the coils I needed that I could have gotten literally anywhere else for cheaper. No help from customer service. If an item they claim to have stocked is hard to find and it seems too good to be true, it is."
"I ordered 10 packs of Smok T12-V12 Coils from them and at least 1/3 of them were defective and burnt out prior to vaping 1-2 tanks. I read some reviews and thought, "I just got ripped by these guys!" UPDATE: I just got off the phone (A site like this with a live American rep to answer your calls is friggin' rare!) with a DV rep and they agreed to ship me more than enough coils to cover for the defective ones. I was impressed! We'll see how the new coils work. If they suck as well, I'll be bring this review down to 3-4 stars. Huggy Bear."
"Awesome customer service"
"Happy customer! Directvapor has been a go to source for me for all of my vaping needs. They have reasonable pricing and i love that they offer free shipping on all orders."
"Agree that they have some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Placed a very large order with their company for E-liquid. I only received about half of my order. They told me that the second half was being shipped separately and provided me with a fake tracking number. When this was brought to their attention they simply sent me the tracking information for the first half of my order. My post office has no records of them having tried to send a second package. When they were made aware of all of this they simply decided to ignore the rest of my emails. Will be contacting my bank and going through the process of getting my money back as well as placing a red flag on their company as scammers."
DIRECTVAPOR is rated 2.67 based on 24 reviews