Signworld America, Inc Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Signworld America, Inc

About Signworld America, Inc: Display-Wholesale.com is the online consumer-direct division of Signworld America, Inc., which has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing and supplying display and signage solutions. We offer a huge variety of display products and printing services ranging from signs, flags, banner stands, easels and chalkboards, to LED modules and turnkey solutions for event exhibitors that include tents, backgrounds, literature racks, table throws and much more.

How would you rate Signworld America, Inc ?

"Signworld was easy to work with. The people who check the artwork and send pdf proofs were very careful to read my notes and questions and check on the design that I had made and give feedback as to pixilation of pictures and text. Product was well printed and sewn."
"Good selection, great prices, fast delivery. A great online source for all your sign/display needs."
"I never received my items and it's been months now."
"Another great experience working with Signworld. Easy ordering, responsive customer service, great prices, and everything arrived as promised."
"I am VERY impressed! My career has been print design and I consider myself to be quite picky. I was impressed that you caught some possible errors and brought them to my attention before printing. I am also impressed with the quality, color, shipping spead and price. I will be ordering from you again and I will recommend you to others. Thank you! Courtney Hopeful Matero"
"Quick, easy and a very fast turnaround."
"I have been using Signworld for quite a few years now, and have always had excellent service and great ordering experiences."
"Velco on boards seems weak. Good, timely delivery. Eric"
"Prompt Service! That all I ask for and they delivered."
"great buying experience. we have not put the pole hardware up yet but we will let you know the durability after it's been installed/been through some weather conditions."
"Fast turnaround time. Great products!"
"I haven't got the product yet, but what I can tell you is, I am not very please with the way I was charged. I talk with miss J on the phone and payed for it on the phone, and I was quoted a price for shipping from her $12.38 that day, and two days later its a deference in price. shipping still today at my house is $12.38. But you charged me $16. and change. That's a big deference! I went on the site today and fill out everything just the way I bought it back then. Guest what it still says $12.38 shipping. Why is your site giving one price, and when I called you to pay by phone it was the same price, but when I call two days later you change me $16 dollars and change."
"excellent customer service, thank you"
"Great experience...prompt delivery and quality product."
"Great work and received on a very timely manner."
"Stouse, LLC is very happy with the Signworld products we purchase. Customer Service is excellent and product ships in a very timely manner. We would however prefer to have an account with terms allowing us to order by sending a PO via email instead of having to use a credit card for purchases."
"Easy transaction. Will come back defenettly."
"Easy to setup. Material not bad for the price. Looks nice. Fast shipping as well."
"Very fast, very good quality. We already ordered a few more signs."
"We appreciate the helpful service and the speed/quality with which orders are processed. The signage and stand products are excellent."
Signworld America, Inc is rated 4.51 based on 98 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!