Signworld America, Inc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Signworld America, Inc

About Signworld America, Inc: Display-Wholesale.com is the online consumer-direct division of Signworld America, Inc., which has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing and supplying display and signage solutions. We offer a huge variety of display products and printing services ranging from signs, flags, banner stands, easels and chalkboards, to LED modules and turnkey solutions for event exhibitors that include tents, backgrounds, literature racks, table throws and much more.

Tell us how Signworld America, Inc made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"I sent a message to customer service asking if a certain banner stand would hold a 48x48 sign. I did not get a reply. I did not get a reply and I ended up getting a stand that I am going to make work. But if someone would at least reply and let me know IF a stand exists that is meant to hold a 48x48, and where I could find it, I would totally change my review to Very Good. Thank you!"
"I have to say, What a piece of crap! The casing is warped, the screws that hold it together are stripped, the power supply "was" ti-wrapped to the cross arm and glued, NOT, it was broken off and hanging, sign faces are Super thin as is the aluminum enclosure! Graphics were great, but the assembly of the enclosure and the thickness of the faces needs a Lot of attention! Not happy!"
"I ordered 4 roll up banners from Signworld America. It was very straightforward. Go online, buy your material, upload your artwork, wait for 2 days, then pick up. I also got the information I need right away from their live chat function on their website. It was a really good experience. The quality of the finished material itself was very good for the price. Will order from them again in the future."
"Awesome experience! Team responded right after I uploaded and said the image was a little blurry. They waited over the weekend for new art while my design team fixed it up. They ran the product the same day I sent the corrected file back (after they confirmed it looked good). Had the product in had 2 days later! For the price, quality, and service I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking!"
"Excellent service. Very, very poor printing. The colors were drab."
"Service was excellent thank you."
"ordered a top cap for an extendable sign we bought. Just what we needed. Shipping on such a small part was a little high. $8.15."
"Very professional and sleek looking Built very well Easy to change menus in and out"
"you canceled my order it was to small"
"Service is excellent! My product arrived very quickly! Will definitely use your company again."
"We work with Signworld America all of the time and their service is excellent and the products just as we order. Great company!"
"Looked far and wide for this "sized" item. Ordered here ... delivery was prompt and on time...and the product fully represented the description. I definitely would buy again."
"Pure and simple - everything was super easy, everyone was responsive, and the banner was produced right according to schedule and delivered on time. Thanks!"
"Great price and product. Quick delivery. I would recommend!"
"Don't usually do reviews, yet I love to read them! So here it goes: 1. Amazing customer service. from the online chat to Jessica! Jessica was fantastic. 2. Product arrived ahead of my deadline - again exceeded my expectation. 3. Product quality is fantastic. 4. Could not find any instructions on how to hand the pole banners in the boxes, however, did find a great video on the website. So all good there. 5. Communication on the order was timely and complete. 6. I highly recommend Signworld!"
"Professional, timely and easy to work with!"
"great delivery time."
"Very good"
"Printing is very good. Only issue was on upper right a little crease where not straight where retracted. Otherwise great for the price. Will order another one soon...."
"Poster stands we better than expected. Shipped same day and delivered on time."
Signworld America, Inc is rated 4.48 based on 160 reviews