Signworld America, Inc Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Signworld America, Inc

About Signworld America, Inc: Display-Wholesale.com is the online consumer-direct division of Signworld America, Inc., which has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing and supplying display and signage solutions. We offer a huge variety of display products and printing services ranging from signs, flags, banner stands, easels and chalkboards, to LED modules and turnkey solutions for event exhibitors that include tents, backgrounds, literature racks, table throws and much more.

Tell us how Signworld America, Inc made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The order process was simple and strait forward, the representatives helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns I might have had. I really enjoyed the lack of complications."
"Signworld America has been great to work with. When my sign arrived, I noticed that one of the corners was damaged. I contacted them and we quickly came to a positive resolution that had me set up and ready to go for my event. They have proven to be nothing but prompt and responsive"
"Everything was good! Came in great time, and product was good quality. Only complaint is the brackets did not come with screws for the wall"
"the prices were amazing, the quality was tremendous and the delivery time was outstanding. thank you for being there to satisfy our stores needs"
"Extremely helpful and excellent customer service. Thank you!"
"Flawless experience. Exceeded my expectations with delivery time, communication, accuracy and response."
"Great service and quality items"
"For three years we only order one item (hardware for poles). 100% of the time in stock. Quick shipping from NJ. Excellent customer service (not always easy to find out there). Keep up the good work !! jim fitzgerald - impact promotions - 518.383.8076"
"Ordered a replacement graphic for a banner screen, and even though the screen was damaged during shipment, Signworld quickly responded and rectified the situation with a new screen, shipped the very next day."
"Could not be more pleased with my purchase. Awesome item & price was very reasonable. Shipping time was very fast. Thoroughly Pleased!"
"Great products, well packaged, excellent service!"
"This is was what I was looking for it took me a long tine to find what I needed but Signworld had it and it was also very quick arrival : Thank you so much Herman"
"The prints are great. However, when ordering multiple quantities with different artwork is a little confusing. Even though the artwork is submitted, there is not a way to specify how many prints of which artwork you want. You have to do it in the notes. This caused us to get too many prints of one and not enough of the other."
"Andy has been very helpful!"
"Always have the product I need and the graphics department always lets me know if my image is not good enough. Their customer service starts long before there is a problem. Excellent company!"
"Quick email and chat response from courteous staff when I had questions. FAST turnaround. Good price."
"I received my banners quickly after placing the order and I am very pleased with how they look! Thank you so much!"
"From ordering to delivery my experience with Signworld America is well worth recommending. My purchases were fragile and arrived well packaged and safe."
"The plastic that I bought from you guys seemed like it was old because it took me like 4-5 hours to take off the paper, I had to take it off with alcohol."
"My order went very well. The associate quickly looked up our account, knew what we needed and then made it happen."
Signworld America, Inc is rated 4.54 based on 259 reviews