DLSB Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLSB

Tell us how DLSB made you happy
Ordered 2 dresses, both very good quailty and descriptions was 100% to the picture, highly recommended then and will definitely be ordering stuff again!
I would personally avoid .... all the clothes look great on the website but when they arrive the quality is cheap .. the sizing is awful I’m a 8/10 and it’s also way too big and baggy stretchy material ... like market stall standard except they are charging high prices ... and they basically don’t do refunds ... don’t waste your money
I have ordered many items of clothing from here. Skirts, dresses, tshirt and sandals. The Step Aside sandals in black have been the best purchase I have ever made! They are so comfy, look amazing with dresses skirts and jeans and I only worry that I’ll wear them so much ill need another pair!! 😂
Also the customer service of DLSB is outstanding!
I made a purchase on the 29th August, but unfortunately when the item arrived it wasn’t suitable for me.

The quality was lovely, but the sizing and shape wasn’t any good for my myself.

I returned the jumper on the 5th Sept and I still haven’t received a refund?

I have messaged yourself and i feel like I’m just being rudely ignored.

Just to clarify I have still not received a refund!

Kind regards

Natasha
I absolutely love all the items I have ever bought from DLSB. The materials are always amazing and for the price of everything you always look your best for next to nothing.
I love this site, I get so many compliments when I buy things from it and love the £20 Tuesday deals they have on! Always online looking at the new stock they have, would recommend! Thanks DLSB, will be back again soon x
This site is amazing!! Cute and awesome clothing ❤️ This is the only place I really shop now, you won’t be disappointed
Super fast delivery clothes good quality and lots of bargains come up and great customer service !
Great choice of clothes and great quality! Will be placing more orders
Ordered a few items from DLSB.. always true to size and look perfect on.. recently purchased a tie dye dress that can be dressed up or down...
Fantastic products with prints you won’t stumble across elsewhere making outfits very unique! Returns process great and simple with lots of email correspondence regarding orders too.
I’ve used this site from its beginning and have garments I still use from my first few orders.
Best thing though is the descriptions! I’m 5.1 and can gauge from descriptions of items and models if clothing will fit me making online shopping with DLSB my favourite and the most reliable by far!
Good quality, high fashion & individual looks for all occasions.
Beautiful dress, got loads of compliments on it. So different to what's on the high street. Arrived quickly. Will definitely be ordering again
Beautiful dress arrived today cabt wait to wear it
Oh girls you guys are amazing

I received my jumpsuit yesterday the colourful spotty one !

It fitted perfect ! Such gorgeous material looked stunning

Can I just say it smelt absolutely amazing I’m assuming you spray with some fabric spray what a beautiful touch ❤️

I will 100 percent be ordering again and recommending to my friends !

Thank you gorgeous girls I’m so pleased ! Going out on Saturday and will be wearing a hashtag and tag on fb will be applied !

I’m super impressed !!!! Love clothes and nice looking clothes you have nailed it x
Over the last couple of years I have ordered outfits for mainly special occasions and never have I ever been in a position where someone is wearing the same as me at an event. Also people always ask where my outfit is from. DLSB is such a good website!
The delivery is always quick. I absolutely love all the products that I've purchased and want to purchase more. Love this site and I definitely will be buying more.
Ordered a gorgeous orange and leopard print shirt! Arrived really quickly, quality or the product was great, so much so I ordered the item again in another colour! Fab company! ❤️
Very bad service, item had small hole in. Refused to exchange it.
Excellent quality out of service and brilliant clothes. 3 orders and counting!
Probably my fave place to get new clothes! Their jumpsuits are lush
DLSB is rated 3.54 based on 106 reviews