DLSB Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLSB

Tell us how DLSB made you happy
DLSB 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Danielle Webb
More Photos & Videos
Very bad service, item had small hole in. Refused to exchange it.
AVOID! Unless you never want to be refunded. Complete shambles of a company that is clearly struggling as refunding customers is a huge issue for them!! Save your time & money and shop elsewhere
Still waiting for my refund that was returned a month ago. Just keep getting the same generic response from the company. It's beyond a joke now. I understand we have a pandemic and companies have been affected, but how can they keep promoting new items and offers on social media when they don't even acknowledge people's refunds!
Ordered a dress which cost around £50. Order was prompt and the dress was beautiful. After wearing the dress for less than an hour it began to unravel at the seams basically falling apart as I was wearing it leaving me practically naked in a public area (thank god I had a long jacket with me) Contacted the company and they said due to the dress been worn they would only refund me £12. Unsure how I was meant to know before hand that the dress was poorly made without wearing it?
Horribly made clothing with very poor quality materials for the money that they are charging for their clothing and very rude customer services. Will never use again.
Awful quality, like cheap market stall material. Waiting 5 weeks for a refund, suspect I'll never see that money again.
ORDER NO: 186711
Returned items which they received on 23/3/20. Still waiting on a refund. I understand they have a skeleton staff however I should not have to wait this length of time-over 6 weeks. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH & LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL RECEIVE MY REFUND
Joke of a company. They received my items back on 23 March and I’m still waiting for a refund, no communication or any response to emails. Don’t bother buying cheap clothes as you won’t get your money back. Disgusting company. Even in the current climate it doesn’t excuse their excessive delay when they can still update all their social media and send out new orders quickly 😡😡😡
My item was never delivered! Track it said delivered by Royal Mail but it’s wasn’t! It’s was so hard to try and get a refund so I gave up!
Do not use this company at any cost they are ripping people off
I have ordered items from this website on the 16th of February (2 items), one turned out to be "ok", the other turned out to be a very awful quality. Returned the item around the 27th of February and they still have not sent my refund! They are blaming the pandemic, they are blaming everything else but to take responsibility and give the money back to people. Never ever ever order from these scam people again. And do yourself a favour too and stay away from them unless you want to receive a cheap quality product and then not receive your money back. I am highly disappointed by their behaviour. ONE MONTH AFTER THEY HAVE DEFINITELY RECEIVED MY RETURN STILL NO MONEY BACK.... THEY HAD WEL OVER 21 WORKING DAY TO REFUND THE MONEY. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!
Awful amateur company! Have zero customer service. Ordered two big orders from them, nothing was suitable and not good quality. Returned items and was told 21 days or more for them to even look at processing my return.
No phone number to contact them on have to contact them via Facebook or some other means as they are notoriously hard to get in touch with. I’m nearly a month and a half in now and still no word from them. SHOCKING COMPANY. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Won’t be getting my money back anytime soon.
***Terrible service & quality**** first dress I bought from DLSB fell apart first time wearing it, shockingly bad quality. Therefore I returned other items I had purchased 4 days after receiving- it took them 21 working days to process my return & now won’t refund as over the 14 days! Having emailed back & forth for days now & it’s like hitting your head against a brick wall not even convinced it’s a person I’m dealing with as answers are so robotic. Avoid at all costs, no wonder so many bad reviews on here for them
Today at 11:41 AM
****AVOID AT ALL COSTS! *** WARNING *** I WILL BE STICKING TO WELL KNOWN HIGH STREET CLOTHES COMPANIES WHO OFFER GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FREE RETURNS AND AREN'T AS EXPENSIVE AS DLSB AND WHO SHOW A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF THEIR CLOTHES UNLIKE THIS COMPANY DLSB WHO REFUSE TO REFUND OR OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR AN ORDER RETURNED AFTER 30 DAYS, AND WHO STATE THAT THEY WILL NOT REFUND IF RETURNED AFTER 14 DAYS WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW, IF NOTIFIED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF A RETURN, A CONSUMER HAS A FURTHER 14 DAYS TO RETURN THE ITEM FOR A REFUND. AFTER EXPLAINING MY CIRCUMSTANCES AS TO WHY MY ORDER WAS RETURNED LATE, THEY JUST SENT MY ORDER BACK WITH NO NOTIFICATION AND ARE REFUSING TO EVEN OFFER ME CREDIT, THEY WERE RETURNED IN PERFECT CONDITION BUT ARE REFUSING TO DO ANYTHING.. TOTALLY SHOCKED AND DISAPPOINTED AT THIS LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Never again! Poor quality clothing! Refund took over 3 weeks! Also charge refund delivery back to the seller so you not getting full price back of the goods!
Having returned an item which has been received by DLSB and still not had my refund is disappointing after 2 weeks. The dress I did get was nice and delivered on time but the after sales service has been poor, I have sent an email and had no response. Clearly lacking in customer service skillsm
If I could give 0 stars then I would.

Absolute shambles of a company.

I ordered a dress back in the last week of September, tracked it and it said it had been delivered by Royal Mail which it hadn't.

I have sent this company in excess of 20 emails requesting my money back, and have either been ignored for days until I email again, or have been fobbed off with an automated email. They have told me they are waiting to hear back from Royal Mail.. I have contacted Royal Mail myself and they can not believe I have been made to wait for 6 weeks and still no refund. Royal Mail have advised if an item is not received after 10 working days they would assume it missing and would issue a refund.

DLSB are refusing to take any notice of this, and have quite frankly, robbed me of my money!! I am now money down and without a dress that was needed for an event 5 weeks ago!!

I have asked on numerous emails for a manager to contact me, and to be advised what their formal complaints procedure is, and I get ignored each time!!

AVOID THIS COMPANY.
Worst customer service I have recieved, sent an item back over 3 months ago and they cannot track the parcel even though I sent it tracked delivery and spent £7.40 to return it. If you return keep the receipt as proof or you won't get refunded!!
Appalling customer service. Over 4 weeks to “process“ a returns Payment for a poor quality item. Have received an email
Saying it has been refunded, it has not. Will not be ordering again.
DLSB is rated 3.41 based on 93 reviews