DLSB Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLSB

Tell us how DLSB made you happy
DLSB 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Danielle Webb
More Photos & Videos
If I could give 0 stars then I would.

Absolute shambles of a company.

I ordered a dress back in the last week of September, tracked it and it said it had been delivered by Royal Mail which it hadn't.

I have sent this company in excess of 20 emails requesting my money back, and have either been ignored for days until I email again, or have been fobbed off with an automated email. They have told me they are waiting to hear back from Royal Mail.. I have contacted Royal Mail myself and they can not believe I have been made to wait for 6 weeks and still no refund. Royal Mail have advised if an item is not received after 10 working days they would assume it missing and would issue a refund.

DLSB are refusing to take any notice of this, and have quite frankly, robbed me of my money!! I am now money down and without a dress that was needed for an event 5 weeks ago!!

I have asked on numerous emails for a manager to contact me, and to be advised what their formal complaints procedure is, and I get ignored each time!!

AVOID THIS COMPANY.
my Mrs used my email to order your clothes. When they arrived the courier gave me a card with the package. It was for a drag act. He winked at me and strutted away. I was horrified and slightly amused. My first show is on Saturday on fb live.
Oh the clothes are lovely and my lady is happy
OK items, some bits expensive for what they are/material. However if you need to send something back you are in for a struggle. I waited 3 weeks for a refund. Emailed 4 times and they stopped responding, 5 Facebook messages and I received a rude message back. Told to stop messaging as they would keep putting me to the back of the queue 😡. Had to prove I'd sent it all back so make sure you keep your proof of posting otherwise they'll deny ever receiving it. I've used this company a few times and this is the worst service I've ever received from shopping online. Shame dlsb, you could have handled your returns so much better. I must also add they have no telephone number to call which seems very odd....
Have been looking for a blazer for ages. I'm very fussy about jackets. Have a large collection of them. Anyhoo, came across this site on Insta and somehow managed to find the Like a boss blazer. Got white. AND mustard in the end lol. Desperately want the blue that's sold out. I got one size larger to account for my cup size (got 14) and its a perfect fit. Enough space to do up but with an nice tight-ish fitting. Material is also good, hate loose and thin material on blazers which this doesn't have. All in all, its pretty spot on.
Worst customer service I have recieved, sent an item back over 3 months ago and they cannot track the parcel even though I sent it tracked delivery and spent £7.40 to return it. If you return keep the receipt as proof or you won't get refunded!!
I've been waiting over 19days now for my refund from this company they dont reply to messages if you read on trustpilot reviews a lot of angry customers are also having the same issue they wont refund us I have taken this further they obviously a dodgey site and wont pay you your money back

AVOID
Oh girls you guys are amazing

I received my jumpsuit yesterday the colourful spotty one !

It fitted perfect ! Such gorgeous material looked stunning

Can I just say it smelt absolutely amazing I’m assuming you spray with some fabric spray what a beautiful touch ❤️

I will 100 percent be ordering again and recommending to my friends !

Thank you gorgeous girls I’m so pleased ! Going out on Saturday and will be wearing a hashtag and tag on fb will be applied !

I’m super impressed !!!! Love clothes and nice looking clothes you have nailed it x
Over the last couple of years I have ordered outfits for mainly special occasions and never have I ever been in a position where someone is wearing the same as me at an event. Also people always ask where my outfit is from. DLSB is such a good website!
The delivery is always quick. I absolutely love all the products that I've purchased and want to purchase more. Love this site and I definitely will be buying more.
Ordered a gorgeous orange and leopard print shirt! Arrived really quickly, quality or the product was great, so much so I ordered the item again in another colour! Fab company! ❤️
Excellent quality out of service and brilliant clothes. 3 orders and counting!
Quality is excellent, prices are competitive and size is accurate. Love shopping on this site. Thumbs up from me 👍
Still waiting for my refund that was returned a month ago. Just keep getting the same generic response from the company. It's beyond a joke now. I understand we have a pandemic and companies have been affected, but how can they keep promoting new items and offers on social media when they don't even acknowledge people's refunds!
Ordered a dress which cost around £50. Order was prompt and the dress was beautiful. After wearing the dress for less than an hour it began to unravel at the seams basically falling apart as I was wearing it leaving me practically naked in a public area (thank god I had a long jacket with me) Contacted the company and they said due to the dress been worn they would only refund me £12. Unsure how I was meant to know before hand that the dress was poorly made without wearing it?
Horribly made clothing with very poor quality materials for the money that they are charging for their clothing and very rude customer services. Will never use again.
I love love love their midi skirts, so cute and great quality
I am very pleased with the good quality the size corresponds and fast delivery, I often order and I am happy.Recommend.
ORDER NO: 186711
Returned items which they received on 23/3/20. Still waiting on a refund. I understand they have a skeleton staff however I should not have to wait this length of time-over 6 weeks. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH & LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL RECEIVE MY REFUND
Love this site. Clothes are great quality, excellent value for money, easy to return and customer service is great.
I have ordered items from this website on the 16th of February (2 items), one turned out to be "ok", the other turned out to be a very awful quality. Returned the item around the 27th of February and they still have not sent my refund! They are blaming the pandemic, they are blaming everything else but to take responsibility and give the money back to people. Never ever ever order from these scam people again. And do yourself a favour too and stay away from them unless you want to receive a cheap quality product and then not receive your money back. I am highly disappointed by their behaviour. ONE MONTH AFTER THEY HAVE DEFINITELY RECEIVED MY RETURN STILL NO MONEY BACK.... THEY HAD WEL OVER 21 WORKING DAY TO REFUND THE MONEY. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!
Awful amateur company! Have zero customer service. Ordered two big orders from them, nothing was suitable and not good quality. Returned items and was told 21 days or more for them to even look at processing my return.
No phone number to contact them on have to contact them via Facebook or some other means as they are notoriously hard to get in touch with. I’m nearly a month and a half in now and still no word from them. SHOCKING COMPANY. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Won’t be getting my money back anytime soon.
DLSB is rated 3.41 based on 93 reviews