DLSB Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLSB

Tell us how DLSB made you happy
DLSB 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Danielle Webb
More Photos & Videos
Awful quality, like cheap market stall material. Waiting 5 weeks for a refund, suspect I'll never see that money again.
I’ve ordered quite a few times. I love their designs and clothes are great quality.
ORDER NO: 186711
Returned items which they received on 23/3/20. Still waiting on a refund. I understand they have a skeleton staff however I should not have to wait this length of time-over 6 weeks. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH & LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL RECEIVE MY REFUND
Great quality and excellent service - will definitely be using again!
Fantastic site
Ordered a variety of items and so impressed!! The fit, the quality, the uniqueness is amazing! Addicted to keeping up to date with what’s new and love the weekly offers they also provide.
Joke of a company. They received my items back on 23 March and I’m still waiting for a refund, no communication or any response to emails. Don’t bother buying cheap clothes as you won’t get your money back. Disgusting company. Even in the current climate it doesn’t excuse their excessive delay when they can still update all their social media and send out new orders quickly 😡😡😡
Good all round service.
Delivery was prompt.
Although it does take a little time for a refund to be processed.
Super quick delivery. Items were great quality. Better than I expected for such a good price. Thank you x
Love this site. Clothes are great quality, excellent value for money, easy to return and customer service is great.
Love my dress! Really good price, great quality and arrived really quickly. Got loads of compliments on it. Highly recommend!
Gorgeous fashion, great prices fast delivery
Fab clothes and made beautifully 😁
Excellent service. Quick delivery.
Beautiful clothes. Fab fabrics. Very professional. Love them 👌 highly recommend.
Michelle x
Good customer service and great clothes for the price. Delivery was good but returns took a bit long to get a refund.
This is a great site. The clothes are always high quality and a lovely fit. Customer Service is great and refunds are prompt
I absolutely adore your clothing, I have bought some beautiful dresses and jumpsuits. Cannot wait to wear them. They really are unique and have the wow factor.
Great clothes, love this website! Customer service has been great whenever I’ve needed them!
Fast delivery, nice clothes
Great service, fast delivery and the dress I ordered was amazing! I love it!
DLSB is rated 3.41 based on 93 reviews