Dock & Bay Reviews

Dock & Bay 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Fran
Dock & Bay 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Michael
The towels are bright and colourful! I can’t wait to use them next summer! ☀️
High-quality products and really fast shipping.
Although my order got lost in the mail. Dock and Bay worked with me to get the order to me as fast as they could.
I have only praise for Dock & Bay. I have placed two ordered and they have been by far the quickest service of all my online orders. I love the Jasmine and white fast drying bath towels, they do just what they say and even my husband commented how good they look. I shall be ordering more and am really hoping they will decide to make them in hand towel size too. Packaging is biodegradable which is also a plus.
I have very thick long course hair,was amazed how much water the hair wrap absorbs. The wrap dries very quickly too I would happily walk out of the swimming baths with it looks cool. I bought 4 my sister's love them well presented gift.
Very happy with my new hair towel wrap. Pretty colour and does the job perfectly
Highly recommended product. My hair dries so much quicker and the packaging is so beautiful that I have bought one as a gift.
Ordered hair wrap... delighted with item and speed of delivery.
The website is user friendly and easy to use with the products being quality and good value. Shall be shopping with you again.
Hey Steve, thanks for the lovely feedback! :)
Love love love my products!
Great quality and they look so amazing!
Beautiful colours
Hey Dianne, 3 x love is a BIG compliment! We do love our colourful towels as you might have guessed ;)
My kids loving it. I am glad that I have bought yours. Wanna buy a poncho for myself
Hey Jae, we deffo recommend our adult ponchos! They're the ultimate comfort! :)
Stress free to order and delivered promptly.
Very happy purchase, good product
Very happy with my recent purchases - a Dock & Bay towel for each of my children for Christmas, one each for my partner and me for our caravan and a sports towel for showering at work. Great quality, beautiful colours and quick to dry - winner all round!
Hey Jo, wow lucky children! What a fantastic present if we do say so ourselves ;) Winner winner indeed!
Really love the towels went to the beach on the weekend and they where the best my son hate sand on his towel so was really great for him thanks so much
Hey Janelle, we hate sand on our towels at the beach too! Very jealous you've been to the beach! Enjoy :)
Fantastic quick service. Items arrived promptly.
Fantastic product! The kids poncho dries so quick & the sand doesn’t stick to it!
The product is exceptional - modern, fresh, high quality. Website efficient and delivery sppedy.
So so so happy with my exercise towels! Quick drying, perfect for the gym plus the fact they are made from recycled materials is a huge win in my book! Such an affordable, sustainable company!
Great towels. Thin and quick to dry
Dock & Bay is rated 4.86 based on 10,539 reviews