Dock & Bay Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dock & Bay

Tell us how Dock & Bay made you happy

"great product quick to dry no sand towel, good price quick delivery no more packing bulky towels"
"Fantastic good quality towels bought them for a recent holiday normally we have 2 or more bags to get to the beach , thanks to how small these towels fold up only 1 bag needed .Very absorbent and fast drying, sand just brushes off and no damp towel smell and importantly takes up next to no space in the suitcase , a Total game changer . Give them a try you will not be disappointed."
"These towels are amazing! We bought them for use at home instead of our regular towels, and they dry your body just as well as a regular towel (I’d say they soak up water from your hair better than a regular towel). They dry so quickly, take up less room in the drawer and in the washing machine, and dry in a jiffy in the tumble dryer if I’m in a rush. We have 5 young children and taking them swimming we need two bags full of towels, goggles and swim wear. Now we only need 1 because these towels fold so small in comparison. You need to get used to the fact it’s not a regular towel feel, but these are just the most practical towel I’ve come across. I would definitely highly recommend."
S W
"Quick delivery great product."
"Bought 2 XL towel and they are amazing - they cover the whole sunbed and dry in a heartbeat- all of the girls want me to order for them when we get back."
"Well, no more huge, wet towels in the swim bag! My daughter swims a lot and is a lifeguard. When she came home from the pool she yelled, "I love the towel!". So, that makes me happy. I wasn't sure if she'd like the texture, since it's not a big fluffy towel as she's used to. She loved it though. She said it was like wrapping herself in a big, soft sheet. I've already bought 3 more and are buying some for gifts. There's Nothing worse than spending a day at the beach, cottage or pool and having a wet towel when you're in and out of the water all day. Plus, we don't have to lug huge bags of heavy, wet sandy towels any more. Great!"
"Amazing, small and quick drying. we took our to Jamaica and worried about washing them half way out hols through as they are huge. No need took them into the shower with us and washed in shower with washing liquid, shower rinsed them. Clean towel, clean person and quickly dried ready for the beach. Glad we made the purchase."
"Already bought items from Dock and Bay. Quality, packaging and delivery outstanding. Their towels are simply the best and I would recommend that everyone should have at least one. The designs, the size etc are outstanding"
"Would happily purchase towels again they are great, however in my opinion there’s room for improvement on the bag they fit in though"
"Great towels, they really do the job well. We are travelling around New Zealand atm using them both on the beach and for showering. I would never have thought to bring microfibres towels if I hadn't seen you on Dragons Den. For showering they dry you in double quick time and then they are virtually dry themselves within minutes and on the beach they don't attract sand so one shake and they're good to pack away. Thank you Dock & Bay!"
"Excellent towels ,would benefit from loops at one end to hook onto sun beds to stop it slipping down"
"The quality was good and arrived on time, after seeing you on Dragons Den but not impressing the Dragons I was sufficiently impressed to buy one of your towels, thanks"
"I loved the first towel I bought so much that I bought 6 more :)"
"Bought my towel to take on holiday & thought I'd try it out after showering at the gym tonight. Really good & hardly took up any space in my gym bag."
"Love these towels which are great for holidays as they pack up so small. Have bought some for presents and may well order more. Excellent service with swift delivery. I was very pleased to make use of the discount voucher which I was sent."
"I bought a towel having seem 'the boys' on Dragons Den. I am extremelt happy with the quality of the towl and it does exactly what I was told it would do. It's very absorbent, compact, and a 'must have' for holidays. I am currently using my towel after showering each day (originally to try it out before our next holiday) and I am now considering getting another very soon. Well done!!!"
"Excellent lightweight towels,perfect for long beach walk. Very pleased with the product"
"Great Prouduct, Great Value, Great Brand!"
"Great website, nice range of colours."
"Love these towels have also bought the rainbow one as well. Super light weight, easy to wash and dry. Love the bag that the towel folds into. Great products and service."
Dock & Bay is rated 4.85 based on 218 reviews