Dock & Bay Reviews

Beach Towels. Reinvented.

Tell us how Dock & Bay made you happy
Delivery was seamless.
Posted 7 minutes ago
Very good user experience in the online shop, quick delivery and very good quality of the products - we love our new colorful family beach towels! Would absolutely recommend Dock & Bay if you want to spend your time at the beach in style. :-)
Posted 46 minutes ago
Love Dock & Bay! The towels are fab for swimming or on the beach. A lightweight extra large towel is perfect for us!
Posted 1 hour ago
Outstanding service, my fault I did not order towels sooner, emailed Dock and Bay and they were here in two days! Thank you Charlotte 😊
I’ve purchased the towels before and knowing how good they are I ordered the children's poncho. Lovely pattern and great for get the children changed when out and about.
Easy to order, and quick delivery.
Lovely set of beach towels wash well great quality
Zero plastic delivery is always a win. Great products and quick delivery.
Fab colours that last. Soft feel. Dry super fast. We now have 6 in different colours and it’s easy to know who has which towel.
Great range of products. Material is brilliant, soft and quick dry. I got the poncho and a towel which is a great size. Would recommend.
Lost count of how many beach towels I have actually bought as they are fantastic . All my family & friends love their special present even more once they have used them & see how soft , lightweight & durable they are .
My partner and I agreed to meet another couple at the beach for a swim followed by a nice drink. Our swimming bag contained two towels (Dock & Bay of course!) two costumes and two pairs of beach shoes. Our friends’ bag was four times the size. They were amazed at the packability, effectiveness at drying our bodies after the swim, and also at how quickly the towels themselves dried for our return home. They had soggy ,damp ,heavy terry towels which they are now going to use for the dog! They have since bought themselves lovely large Dock & Bay beach towels.
Expensive towels, the towel does not dry you or itself any quicker then a normal towel. It’s thin and doesn’t keep you warm at all. Waste of money unfortunately.
Hi there, I'm so sorry you don't love our towels. We keep our designs thin to make sure they fold down small, which our customers love! We pride ourselves on being different from a normal towel - we're quick dry, sand repellent and made from 100% recycled consumer plastic!😎
Lovely high quality towels- very compact and quick drying!
Love their towels! They’re essential for holidays as they are compact, lightweight and quick drying!
I absolutely love the towels I brought. I also just wanted to mention how great the customer service was! Would definitely buy again
Fabulous product
Everyone needs these towels. I bought them for all my friends it's a gift they never knew they could not live without. These towels are best for camping, beach days and even the occasional picnic. Everyone loves them. They pack up so small that it's easy too!
Beautiful towels, and I’m so impressed by how compact they are (I reckon all 4 of our Dock and Bay towels will take up half the space of one cotton beach towel would in a suitcase). Delighted with my purchase!
Fast shipping and recycled!
Dock & Bay is rated 4.9 based on 21,342 reviews