Dock & Bay Reviews

Dock & Bay Reviews | 27th March 2020
Dock & Bay Reviews | 17th March 2020
Dock & Bay Reviews | 13th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Bought this as a gift for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it.

The quality is fantastic and the colours are perfect!
Amazing towels. We bought one each for a 3 month trip.... then decided to purchase a whole towel bale for the caravan they are so good, light weigh, soft and colourful! We love them! I feel like I should get commission for them I’ve recommended to so many friends and family!
You products are absolutely fabulous. I am switching all my thick towels out of the closet for your towels. They are smaller when folded but huge in space saving. Wonderful soft fabric too. Thank you for selling them!!!
I initially had to get in touch with Dock and Bay to check up on the whereabouts of my order
But found the contact who dealt with me to be very helpful and the problem was soon resolved.
Really professional and slick company from marketing, through to shipping and the care and presentation of the product when it arrived. The purchase I’ve made from them I couldn’t fault for design or quality.
Fab company.
My husband loved his matching swim trunks and towel!
The idea is great but unfortunately I found that sand doesn’t shake off that well especially if the towel is damp. The towel it’s self doesn’t seem to dry very fast or dry you off. For the price I won’t purchase again.
Bought for my daughter hair wrap she loves it
Great product. Ordered 8 different colored towels from the Cabana collection. They are indeed super fast drying, light weight, and easy to pack. No more carrying giant bags just to have towels for beach or pool. Each one folds into a nice small size! We are very happy with our purchase!
Very good service and delivery was much quicker than expected in these days.
The customer service is exemplary and should be a standard which other companies should aspire to meet. I would like to highlight two members of staff that deserve praise which are Siann & Izzy. Despite them working from offices on the other side of the world, they communicate with customers in a lightning quick manner and have helped me resolve any questions and even a small stitching issue in record time.
Trust Dock & Bay for the quality & choice available is fantastic and it is backed up by amazing customer service!
We ordered these for camping due to size, being quick dry, and ability to dry you off! These work really well!! Can't believe how quickly they dry even after being soaked. We have used these at the pool too and have been great. I am thinking of replacing all my towels with these!
Quicker than expected delivery. Slick checkout process.
Solid company supporting great causes with their products and sales.
We love these towels! I bought them before going on a beach trip and they surpassed my expectations! We have 3 boys (5 yr old and 1 yr old twins) so packing a beach/pool bag is always a pain because you can never fit 5 towels in 1 bag - until now. I fit 5 of these towels EASILY in the bottom of my beach bag and still have tons of room left for swim diapers, wipes, snacks, sunscreen, bug spray, toys, etc. My husband wasn’t thrilled when I told him what I spent but after using them and seeing how fast they dry and how easily the sand shakes out of them he is more than pleased! On vacation we laid the towels over the end of the bed in our room and when I felt them 3 hrs later they were completely dry! The regular beach towels were still damp the next morning! I also bought a hair wrap for me and love it!! Can’t recommend these towels enough! We bought a cabana 4 pack of the large and 2 extra large for my husband and I. The larges are plenty big but the extra large ones are awesome for us!
Dock & Bay are a thoroughly modern concept and their products are just fab!
Super good towels! Sand doesn’t come off well if it’s wet sand but regular sand is all good! Comes off easy. Dries well too.
The towel is definitely sand proof which is the best part for me! It is also very absorbent and dries quickly.
I already bought two towels from Dock & Bay two years ago. I have bought another two towels, hair wrap and we really love it. They are very quick dry towels.
Dock & Bay is rated 4.84 based on 4,411 reviews