Dock & Bay Reviews

Dock & Bay 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Gill
Dock & Bay 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Vicki
Used this fabulous company once again, I cannot fault their towels, superb quality, size and the fact that they live up to their reputation of doing what they are advertised to do, I hope in due course to replenish all my old towels with these wonderful products.
Bought as a present for a beach loving, caravan owner who loved the fact that it was less bulky than her beach towel as space is precious in a caravan.
I was super sceptical of how absorbent the towels would be since it’s so soft and it’s not the terry towelling material that I’m so used to. But to my surprise it dried me and my family really well. Even more impressive is how fast it dries after use. They roll up so small that I can fit all three towels in my beach bag plus plenty of room for everything else I need. Awesome product. Will buy more for sure.
Dock & Bay 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Very impressed with my Quick dry hair towels - its a life saver for thick long hair; does what it says on the tin! Great value for money with the twin pack.
Brilliant product does exactly what it says. Quick and efficient ordering and delivery.
So this Dock & Bay malarkey kept popping up on my Facebook newsfeed...and I kept dismissing it. Then it got on my nerves so much that I clicked on it out of pique, ready to dismiss it instantly 😡 Fast forward. Ordered a 4 pack of hair wraps. Intending to test one out then give 3 away as Christmas presents. Ain’t gonna happen! About to order another pack of 4! Just love them!
I have 12 products from this company. Love them all.
Impeccable service. I was not home when the courier tried to deliver the parcel (without leaving a note or calling me). After a while, I contacted Dock & Bay customer service, to ask for the status of my order. They informed that the courier tried to deliver and since I was not home the parcel was sent back. I was not very pleased with that. But they were so nice and professional to ask whether I wanted a refund or the items to be sent back again. I chose the second option. Well, everything arrived in a snap. Very happy with the quality of the towels!!! They are amazing.
Absolutely thrilled with the hair wraps . Boxes are neat and light ...the perfect stocking filler for grown up girls
After purchasing a set of 4 towels I’ve been waiting to buy the adult ponchos these are perfect as they take up no room at all when packing for a weekend away.
Great towels. We used them on our trip to Byron Bay and they have done a great job! Not as sand resistant as we thought they would be though.
My hoodie towel is exactly as advertised & arrived within days of order being placed. This is my second order & both times I’ve been equally impressed. Excellent product/excellent service.
Towel is excellent. Love the bright colours. Delivery was prompt.
Really happy with my towels ! Awesome quality, space saving & very soft to the touch. Will definitely order more for some Christmas presents !
Really happy with my wash bag. Great size and look forward to seeing how much is collected from microfibres
Well what an easy website to navigate and ease of payment! Not only that, I love the towels. My son had received some as a gift so I promptly purchased some, one for myself and the rest to give as gifts! They're great quality, even the bag is handy and matching too which makes it a great idea for birthday and Christmas presents. The name Dock & Bay lends an appealing and nautical feel so for those who haven't heard of Dock & Bay, they will certainly be impressed as I was. I look forward to more products being introduced soon. Best wishes to this little homegrown company.
Great service and accurate communication about delivery dates. I really like the idea of using recycled items to create new products that are attractive, practical, functional and Australian.
The description of the laundry bag didn’t state you had to use a liquid detergent.
Product is amazing! So happy with the material and colours.
Best towels I’ve ever had, no more bringing sand home from the beach 😍
Dock & Bay is rated 4.84 based on 8,028 reviews