Dock & Bay Reviews

Kirsty
Dock & Bay 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Sylvia
Good quality products!
I haven’t tried this on the beach yet. However, it looks like it will be perfect for the floor of our beach shelter. The only thing I would prefer is for the white stripes to be a different colour. White isn’t the best when you have a child and a dog. I also don’t want to be washing it whilst on a camping holiday.
Love their towels, so cosy, dry quickly, don’t get sand all over my bag and amazing colours to choose from. We have 3 of the large towels, a small for our daughter and a round towel for us. All different colours to suit us individually. We have also bought 4 as gifts over the last couple of years and well received
Quick delivery and good quality products.
Fast shipping, great communication!
Easy to order and quick delivery. Products are lovely, great quality and nice colours. They are light weight and dry quickly.
Great service and selection. Can't wait to try out the towels I purchased!
These are the only towels my family will take to the beach!
Towels as described, good correspondence, delivery as expected.
I've found my perfect beach towel. No going back to old heavy wet towels. Thank you for a range of great products that really work, great service and quick delivery.
These are not towels. They do not dry your body or your hair. They stick to your skin. It was a horrid feeling. It cost me half the order price to send them back. I’m disappointed and angry.
Hey Rocki Lu! I'm really sorry to hear you weren't a fan of our towels. We usually receive great feedback from customers but, we understand these aren't to everyones liking. I can see you've been emailed by one of our friendly team members so, if you have any further problems, feel free to reply back and we'll get this sorted for you 😊
Fast shipping!!! Great towels that fold up small!
Superb product! Looks good - I love it-no need to waste a towel on hair, dries super quickly.
Great for lounging in,hair treatments-wish I’d ordered before.
Delivery great, makes an excellent gift, cute packaging.
On trend, great original designs .
Excellent ethical values.
Thanks, our towels are just beautiful! Exactly what we were expecting and fast delivery. Perfect!
The order was received in good time. I so liked the beach towels I bought a couple of years ago that I wanted to try the hair turban. It feels lovely and stays in place well when twisted up. The products wash really well, very happy.
Very quick service and great towels which pack away really small so will be great for our holidays! Lovely colours too!!
Amazing quality and very good delivery. Will definitely buy from them agian.
Excellent choice of products
Delivery was prompt
Towel used for first time today, very happy with quality
Great service. Easy website to navigate, quick delivery, beautiful packaging :)
Dock & Bay is rated 4.87 based on 11,733 reviews