Dock & Bay Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dock & Bay

Tell us how Dock & Bay made you happy

"I made an order, was delivered in a safe place and then some thieves stole it. I explained the situation to Dock&Bay and they sent me a new one free of charge. Customer service doesn't get any better than that. Thank you very much!"
"Look good, pack well, nice and big to sunbathe on especially the circle. I don't actually mind the blotting paper like feel for drying oneself on. But once wet then sand truly sticks like the proverbial and they actually need more shaking out and hitting than a conventional towel. Dry fast bit is true. White bits get grubby easily although they wash well - so a full colour pattern would be preferable."
"I never review anything! But just had to review this amazing product. I purchased a set of four towels for a family holiday. They arrived within 48 hours of ordering. They are absolutely FANTASTIC! No sand left on them, washed really well, dried super quickly after washing and swimming. They folded back into the bag provided beautifully ( and we all know nothing ever does that!) ready for the next trip to the beach. Not bulky and very lightweight. Highly recommend for sand free, beach holidays. Thank you Dock and Bay, I am a very happy customer!"
"Sorry but no where near as good as our Teslate towels, they maybe cheaper but we really hate the feeling when they are wet, just horrible."
"Very prompt and friendly customer service. Would recommend purchasing from Dock and Bay"
"Fantastic towels. Great on the beach much better than my daughters much more expensive one. Would definitely recommend these towels."
"Purchased 2 extra large towels for use in our campervan. The towels were from different collections so both felt a little different, and nothing like a normal towel! I was a little concerned I had maybe made an error in my choices and contacted customer support. After their very quick and reassuring reply I decided to give mine a trial run - and I love it! I dried almost instantly. The towel was barely damp and was completely dry in about an hour. I made my husband use his in the evening and he was equally impressed. His towel took longer to dry as he does have a little more body hair then me but was completely dry in the morning . Both were left to dry naturally. Will definitely buy more and have already recommended to my fellow campervan and caravan friends."
"great product quick to dry no sand towel, good price quick delivery no more packing bulky towels"
"Fantastic good quality towels bought them for a recent holiday normally we have 2 or more bags to get to the beach , thanks to how small these towels fold up only 1 bag needed .Very absorbent and fast drying, sand just brushes off and no damp towel smell and importantly takes up next to no space in the suitcase , a Total game changer . Give them a try you will not be disappointed."
"These towels are amazing! We bought them for use at home instead of our regular towels, and they dry your body just as well as a regular towel (I’d say they soak up water from your hair better than a regular towel). They dry so quickly, take up less room in the drawer and in the washing machine, and dry in a jiffy in the tumble dryer if I’m in a rush. We have 5 young children and taking them swimming we need two bags full of towels, goggles and swim wear. Now we only need 1 because these towels fold so small in comparison. You need to get used to the fact it’s not a regular towel feel, but these are just the most practical towel I’ve come across. I would definitely highly recommend."
S W
"Quick delivery great product."
"Bought 2 XL towel and they are amazing - they cover the whole sunbed and dry in a heartbeat- all of the girls want me to order for them when we get back."
"Well, no more huge, wet towels in the swim bag! My daughter swims a lot and is a lifeguard. When she came home from the pool she yelled, "I love the towel!". So, that makes me happy. I wasn't sure if she'd like the texture, since it's not a big fluffy towel as she's used to. She loved it though. She said it was like wrapping herself in a big, soft sheet. I've already bought 3 more and are buying some for gifts. There's Nothing worse than spending a day at the beach, cottage or pool and having a wet towel when you're in and out of the water all day. Plus, we don't have to lug huge bags of heavy, wet sandy towels any more. Great!"
"Amazing, small and quick drying. we took our to Jamaica and worried about washing them half way out hols through as they are huge. No need took them into the shower with us and washed in shower with washing liquid, shower rinsed them. Clean towel, clean person and quickly dried ready for the beach. Glad we made the purchase."
"Already bought items from Dock and Bay. Quality, packaging and delivery outstanding. Their towels are simply the best and I would recommend that everyone should have at least one. The designs, the size etc are outstanding"
"Would happily purchase towels again they are great, however in my opinion there’s room for improvement on the bag they fit in though"
"Great towels, they really do the job well. We are travelling around New Zealand atm using them both on the beach and for showering. I would never have thought to bring microfibres towels if I hadn't seen you on Dragons Den. For showering they dry you in double quick time and then they are virtually dry themselves within minutes and on the beach they don't attract sand so one shake and they're good to pack away. Thank you Dock & Bay!"
"Excellent towels ,would benefit from loops at one end to hook onto sun beds to stop it slipping down"
"The quality was good and arrived on time, after seeing you on Dragons Den but not impressing the Dragons I was sufficiently impressed to buy one of your towels, thanks"
"I loved the first towel I bought so much that I bought 6 more :)"
Dock & Bay is rated 4.84 based on 225 reviews