Dock & Bay Reviews

Dock & Bay 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Allen
Dock & Bay 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Sami
Great towels! My sister brought two with her to the beach a few weeks ago. I was amazed at how small they fold up and how quickly they dry. Little expensive, but definitely get what you pay for. The amount of colors and patterns are a plus. They are well made and looks like they should hold up for years to come.
Love how light and compact these ponchos are, without compromising functionality - they dry really well! Perfect for kids swimming bags and days out on the beach. Combined with fun patterns and colours they get a big vote from everyone in our family.
I can’t say enough about my Dock and Bay towels. I would recommend them to anyone! Love, love love! They are light weight, easy to travel with. They dry up super fast which is great while traveling or if have daily use of a pool. Also bought the cooling towel and this 53 year old lady doesn’t leave home without it! Stays cool so long and the perfect antidote for those unexpected flashes!
Have been using your product for a couple of years now love your Beach towels and coverups & have just ordered the bathroom towels they’re perfect Dry quickly and never smell 👍
The designs are exquisite. The quality is well made. The customer service is excellent! 👍👍
I got the extra large beach towel and used it on my holiday. It is quite light and folds very small I had reservations about sand just brushing off of it but wow! Even when the towel was wet after drying me off from swimming in the sea the sand didn't stick, it just brushed straight off Absolutely brilliant purchase and worth every penny. It arrived extremely quickly which was just a bonus
I originally bought both the waffle bath towels and beach towels for our trailer and we LOVE them!!! Dry so fast and take up no room at all! Love them so much that we just ordered more of the waffle towels to give as a Christmas gift. I also got the hair towel and will never use anything else!! Highly recommend!!
Absolutely amazing products I ordered as a birthday present for my sister in law. We go camping a lot and have been since we were both little! Quality is amazing, and it looks beautiful on the beach! So thank you very much
Fabulous products, ideal for beach anc amazing service
They did exactly what they said they would do! Sand resistant, quick dry and helpful loop to hang it when drying the towel.
I have wanted Dock and Bay towels for a couple of years now since hearing great things about them from a friend. I am not disappointed and only wish Ivd ordered them earlier. The designs are colourful and fun, they are a great size and are so good at drying you and dry really quickly. Perfect for beach days or lake days and going on holiday with as they are so compact. Thank you... I can't imagine using anything else now. :-)
Great service, fast efficient delivery. Love these products.
Quick delivery. Smart product. Would buy from Dock & Bay again.
Great purchase. Soft, easy to dry.
Great products, I particularly like the beach towels. And the service was really good too.
Dock & Bay 5 star review on 27th September 2021
Quite expensive but really high quality and came in a lovely gift box. Would just love if it was a bit more absorbent for my ridiculously long post-lockdown hair!
Not like any other towel I’ve had, the perfect piece for a pool/beach holiday! Drys very fast and sand not being able to stick to it is great!
Beautiful products! I ordered 3 towels for my daughter to go to university with. The towels look stylish and gorgeous, but more importantly dry so quickly, so no ‘damp towel smell’ in her room! Would highly recommend!
Bought these as a gift for those beach days. They are wonderfully vibrant towels and the sand repelling qualities and absorbency are second to none! I would definitely recommend these towels.
Brought for our outings in our campervan, lovely and big and do dry quicker. Packs away really small so no bulky towels anywhere
Dock & Bay is rated 4.88 based on 15,436 reviews