Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over A Week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
The worst customer service imaginable! The shop delivers the wrong goods, but is not willing to pay the shipping costs for the return, even though it says so in the terms and conditions. Instead, despite repeated inquiries, no response will be given until the return period has expired.
The "customer service" does not take care of it, sometimes one person writes this, then another that, as they like it.
NEVER AGAIN!
Ordered a jumper online. It arrived quickly but I have never smelled anything like it. Its putrid and very poor quality. They cannot trace my order number so I went onto Hermes site to print off returns label to drop at local returns agent. The initial message said to contact customer service but no phone number. I have emailed and did get a delivery receipt. I don't feel I should pay for delivery as the item was not fit to wear. How they could send something out like that is beyond me. Never again and I hope my refund is quick.
My 28 days return right has been skiped to 5 days. I managed return only part of the order before lockdown, then when Dorothy Perkind reopened few months later I wasn't able to return rest of the order, as 45 days passed. I contacted Customer Care but had refusal with suggestion that full order should be retuned before lockdown.
Very poor service not recpecting customers rights.
Very bad after sale services ,They sell there leftovers in sale on myntra without barcode sticker intact on tag,When you want to return the reply you have tag but barcode sticker is missing..So you cannot exchange or Return...And even myntra also don't care after my several of complaints.
I ordered £80 worth of items and paid by Paypal and returned £20.25. DP say they've received the items and issued a refund. Paypal say nothing as been received and can't help me further it's outside their cover. Dp say they can't help me further? However how can this be when Dp still have my money? If they make this kind of money out of customers they'll be very rich no wonder they dont want to help.Rubbish customer service sent 10 emails and received robotic replies!! How can this be Be aware!!
I can't return an item I got on line as it's not letting you print a label. Also the stores aren't taking anything back. Tried phoning customer service to find its not available. I've sent an email not sure if I'll get a response. One thing for sure I won't be buying anything else from Dorothy Perkins.
Bought 2 outfits. Wanted to return the 1st one but couldn’t as only the 2nd recent order worked on online returns??? Site said should phone to get an order no. Phone line shut, can’t take it back to store, no one replying to emails. So can’t return the goods.Shambolic. It seems an intentional policy, to obstruct customers claiming refunds!
I purchased 4 t shirts around when the pandamic kicked in... i have unsuccessfully tried to return the t shirts 52 days after purchase. These were ordeded and described as t shirts but what i received were tops made from polyster certainly DP breached it laws on implied and expressed conditions by failing to send me t shirts..and sending me some other material after having tried to call custoimer service phone shich doesnt work.. emails which were not res[pondede to in reasonable time and calling all stoes dp has even failed to goive me the warehouse address as i insist i should have the right to return.. in midst of the pandamic... their customer servive via phone is unavailable as of 1st July 2020 ... email response is slack.. no help is available...and they refuse to let me refund.. i am a lond standing customer and i am simply disgusted at DPs arrogant and unhelpful attitude... they r so cold ineffecient its ok their phones do not work.. their employees cud have received the calls whilst at home? they cant check emails on time but expect mother of 3 in midist of pandamic to meet 45 days deadline.... i really have been ,made to feel awful dp has had worst customer service in the pandamic... worst . i said let me return see if these r t shirts but no dp cant be bothered ,,,,, a v unahppy customer.... dp to b avaoided in pandamic related incidents as they will have no customer service and will not even bother to send the items they descriped wrongly back.... Nadia order no 458 191 020
I ordered a dress on line on the 31st May. I requested to collect the dress from a Hermes store and it was delivered to my local Hermes store. However, I was charged £9.95 for unlimited delivery for a year. I do not want this service.

I have sent two E mails requesting a refund and Dorothy Perkins has not responded to either of my E mails.
Why are Dorothy Perkins phone lines down? There’s no excuse for this even in this pandemic, a business of this size.
I received a parcel I ordered a couple of weeks ago that had been tampered with! Items completely missing. Looks like the bag had either burst open because they crammed too much in or someone has intentionally opened it on route! I collected the bag from click and collect location to find it tied up at the bottom and rips and tape all over it!

I’ve contacted customer service via email no response... even though they have a 2 day SLA on their reply!
And now I can’t get through to them on the phone! Very poor service.

I am waiting to return some of the items I did receive in that order but want to know what to do about the missing ones first as I’ve obviously paid for them.

Appalling, someone needs to look at the service here. Employees can still maintain their employment and work from home answering calls and emails during this time to maintain social distancing instead of just getting no service whatsoever! What are DP thinking? Other companies are managing to do this just fine.
1 star is too many! Returned an item 30/4, they have closed their phone lines due to Covid (so they say), still waiting 16/06 for refund. Had a few replies to messages via Facebook but now they aren't even reading them. Owed a refund, they said it was processed 3/6 but it is sat "awaiting refund". They are ignoring every comment on their Facebook posts, I will not stop until I get my refund, it isn't much but it is the principle I am owed it. I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN!
Seems I'm not the only one utterly appalled by their service. I returned an item 7 weeks ago. No acknowledgement and no contact despite me messaging them via email, via the website, via their app and via twitter.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! They should not be offering an online shopping service if the can fulfill their responsibilities.
I ordered a couple of dresses which when received were not a good fit. I arranged a return via Hermes for collection on 15 May nobody arrived. I contacted customer services who arranged another return on 27 May again nobody arrived to collect. They were quick enough to take my money but are not so quick to organise a return and refund. Have contacted customer services via email again yesterday I’ll keep you updated. I understand the current situation but all other companies I have dealt with during this period have been extremely efficient. I am frankly disgusted by this level of customer service!!
NEVER AGAIN SHALL I ORDER FROM THIS DISGUSTING DISRESPECTFUL COMPANY. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REFUNDS I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS VIA MY ONLINE ACCOUNT NO REPLY SO I SENT A EMAIL THROGH RESOLVER SUDDENLY THEY SEND 2 REPLYS THROUGH RESOLVER.I SENT THEM MY PROOF OF RETURN RECIEPT ATTACHED VIA EMAIL. SENT 12 MORE EMAILS NO REPLY AT ALL THEY ARE WITHOLDING MY REFUNDS NO ONLINE CHAT OR CS APPALING BEHAVIOUR I NEED MY MONEY REFUNDED DESPERATLY WHO HAS MONEY TO WASTE THESE DAYS I AM DISABLED AND DP ARE CAUSING ME SUCH UPSET AND STRESS ITS MAKING ME FEEL EVEN MORE POORLY. DONT SHOP ONLINE WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT GIVES CUSTOMERS RESPECT AND A GOOD CS SERVICE DP DONT ITS NOT RIGHT THAT BIG COMPANYS ARE ALLOWED TO STILL TRADE ONLINE TAKE CUSTOMERS MONEY BUT OFFER NO LIVE CS CHAT VIA PHONE OR ONLINE CHAT. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Absolute scam. I'm amazed such a huge high street giant has got this bad. H. P. Newman is rolling in his grave.

Ordered an item 2 weeks ago. It still says waiting to be dispatched. I was told that it was dispatched twice - both times I went to the store to collect and yep - the order hasn't arrived despite customer service telling me it was there. I was promised multiple callbacks, none of which ever happened. I was told it had been lost, cancelled, the lot. No evidence for any of their claims and the order has still not arrived. I have proof they have lied to me on several occasions about this order.

I contacted the CEO of the Arcadia group - only for my email to be completely ignored.

DP online is a total scam. They don't send the products you pay for, nor ever follow through with refunds. I truly hope they sort themselves out soon.
Abysmal service. Online they take ages to dispatch items and then even longer to issue any refunds. Customer services can barely understand you and really don’t care either. Avoid the Chippenham store aswell- very rude cashier there! Was very happy while I was spending money and opening store card but as soon as I want to return an item as it was faulty she nastily informed me that I couldn’t do that until my account card had arrived which would be a 10 day wait. No mention of this when I took the account out! I have a fair drive to my local store aswell so not ideal as I had a wasted journey. Rang up to see if they d reserve an item for me and was told again quite nastily that they cant reserve even for an hour so that an item would definitely be there if I’ve made a special journey to get it! When I tried to buy an item there that was incorrectly priced, was accused of changing the price myself- yet one of the items actually had a dearer price on than was coming up on the till! Horrendous customer service for a loyal customer who has been shopping with this brand for over 20 years, opened an account- even used to work for the brand years ago! Actually appalled at how the staff spoke to me. Tried to complain but no one is lnterested. Will be taking my business elsewhere now.
Placed order 31/1/19 received 4/1/20 - all good. Shocking quality goods. Took returns to store for Hermes collection 6/1/20. Obtained receipt etc and online tracking showed it reached their delivery hub following morning. 20/1/20 still no email confirming refund. Contacted Hermes who advised D Perkins arrange collection from them within approx 7 days?? 3 emails to D Perkins ignored and finally today 1/2/20 I got through by phone to be told they had been waiting for me to ring and claim my refund but may have to wait further 10 days for money to return!!!
Never ever will I shop online at DP ever again. Had a short turn around say paid for priority (4 day) delivery. 20 days later, and loads of bizarre templated emails that were not relevant to my question, the dress arrived on my letterbox (despite being signature only) and it was dirty! Despite being packaged including tags, it looked like it had been word with the bottom dragged through dirt or mud. DP have offered me a six pound refund, or to pay for cleaning myself and they will consider refunding me the money if the price is right for them. Despite three weeks of requesting to be put in touch with a manager, I am still receiving templates letters and apologies for the iconcenience. If it wasn’t such a well known brand, I’d think it wad a scam! It’s been a horrible experience and a big waste of 110quid.
Oh dear Dorothy Perkins your customer service staff are a joke I have been waiting for 2 parcels to be picked up. Yodel was suppose to pick them up 7th Jan and 8th Jan. It is now the 9th of Jan the young lady in customer service took my number and said yodel would be in touch not heard nothing. Rung dorothy Perkins again the young girl said I'm not down for a returns if I could give this a zero rating I would do a minus zero. Proper joke
Most clothes are poor nowadays but worst of all is the customer service. Online they claim they will refund items within 10 days, but if you email them they state it can take up to 28 days. They may refund items you returned 4 days ago, but still not been refunded for items returned 20 days ago. If I have found this to be the case then I put in a dispute with Paypal. For a big named shop this is a disgrace, never used to find this bad but really become worse in last 10 years.
Dorothy Perkins is rated 2.84 based on 178 reviews