Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over A Week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
I am usually a size 16/18 in jeans for comfort and like to wear them high up. Decided to buy a size 18 from the curve range and they didn't even go above my thighs. Very disappointed, used to love Dorothy Perkins jeans. Won't be buying jeans from them again.
Paid for next delivery. Still waiting and item not arrived. When i track my order says order number not recognised. Thankfully item wasn't expensive which isnt the point. Im going to put it down to experiemce and never order from the theiving fraudsters again
Bohoo Wallis burton Debenhams and Dorothy Perkins I hope you get bank robbed lose your jobs and I will never ever shop from you again , you made millions out off robbing off me and innocent people you should be ashamed off your self for gods ale give me and these people there money back or close down your effin stores
After chasing my refund through Twitter, Facebook AND Trustpilot, i was offered an insufficent refund, then chasing again and threatening to take it further with alot of other customers i was told today i will get my outstanding refund of £11.68 by 2nd Sept, then an hour later i get an email stating my refund of £1.69 is being processed!!! After tweeting DP again - im told 'typo error' No one to email or call so you can only go through twitter to even get a reply - when they bother too and then its always the same reply! No faith in this company now or Bohoo or who ever owns it now. Like others i think will take it further and via the media.
Only given part refund...been chasing for 3 weeks...keep saying check with bank... absolutely disgusting....had to make a dispute with credit card company as they also using delaying tactics...NEVER AGAIN!
This used to be a great site for petite clothing. Ever since the takeover from Boohoo, clothing sizes are awful, photo's and descriptions not accurate and the returns process is a complete headache! Still waiting for my refunds to be processed and customer service not really interested. Will not order from this site again!
Returned an item 3 weeks ago and still haven’t received a refund. All messages to customer service via Facebook Twitter or email have been ignored. Such a shame as it used to always be great service but will never use again.
I returned items over 3 weeks ago to Dorothy Perkins and still not had my refund given back to me. I’ve been chasing them and talking to Various assistants on WhatsApp who keep promising me my full Refund! What liars they all are fobbing me off! There’s no way I’ll Be buying from Dorothy Perkins again. Items are cheap and tacky as is their customer service refund policy. I am completely disgraced and very upset with the way they’re handlng my refund.
They deserve o rating for customer service honestly!!
I would like to give zero stars if I could. On 27 of December I ordered a 70GBP coat which amounted up to 80GBP with shipping. It was said to be delivered on the 9th of January 2021. It never arrived. I corresponded with at least 4 customer service members up to late April who given me various excuses for the "delay" i.e. COVID, the shipment came back to their warehouse etc. In the end I asked for a refund, asked multiple times since they're keen on not delivering anything. They never refunded me. Essentially, they are happy to steal your money. Do not order anything from this brand. Alas it is now winter again, and I'd like to warn everyone who are shopping for coats or any apparel from this brand to just find another company to buy from.
Am still waiting on a refund from items purchased online 6 weeks ago. Returned a month ago - no returns label enclosed so due to my printer not working had to make a trip to library and then post office. Have chased several times. Will never buy again.
Ordered a T-shirt which was exactly the same as the one I had previously bought in store. Really disappointed as it was not white but an off white/cream colour. Also although I had ordered a size 10, the one received, was bigger than the one I had previously! Won't be buying again.
Items not delivered. No delivery attempt or tracking information. Straight refund to my account without any attempt to contact. Time waster.
Please read all my previous review on Dorothy Perkins. After endless tracking of courier companies by myself, and over 30 emails to their customer team, I finally got an answer that the parcel IS missed. Until today, I am still waiting for a refund.... I was promised again for a 10 day waiting period, so I was being very patient and gave them more than 15 days. Can someone refund me today?! and yes, I have checked my junk mail box, and there won't be any issues of me not receiving Dorothy Perkins emails in my inbox. Plus I have already gave you all the bank details re my refund, don't ask me to provide any info again. Waiting for your refund in a timely manner. It has been months. Ann Thank you, I have now requested your refund, please allow up to 10 days for this to be processed by our finance team and once issued this will hit your account within 3-5 business days. Have a lovely evening and stay safe! Dorothy Perkins Customer Services
Terrible delivery service from Hermes which Dorothy Perkins uses to send their parcels. Hermes have on all three separate occasions put incorrect delivery addresses and I’ve had to collect one parcel from another address in my road where luckily the person was honest. The Hermes divert option does not work and Dorothy Perkins have not responded to my delivery enquiries via their customer services emails. Hermes have not delivered parcel by next day delivery on two of the three occasions.
Don't buy from them. I had my parcel stuck with Customs for months, and nobody in DP customs service cares to chase up for me. I doubted whether they have paid for the local courier or not. Still chasing them everyday! Annoyed by this experience.
Made my order 2 months ago, still havent received anything. Had to literally chase up the order myself and tried to contact them. Unfortunately, they cut off all the phone lines, and all the email responses will ask you to look at their FAQ website. They even asked me to change my account password, so that the order info totally disappeared from their system. What a shocking experience!
Unfortunately I can leave a nil star review. Where to start ordered loads of stuff from Dorothy Perkins from March through to end of April. Initially the returns and refunds process was ok. Then Boohoo took over and since then I have persistently emailed, DM on FB…… to get refunds. My last resort to get resolver involved. I have copied and pasted a messagei received last night I. Response to several emails. One email gave me a promise the items worn £56 had been refunded and would be in my account on 6/5 of course it didn’t appear. So I have opened another Resolver case because I was getting emails telling me I’d have to wait until 23/5 for Do to investigate despite the fact I send the returns documents every time. But it was this reply which has angered me so much because I am a pensioner on a limited income and this billionaire company dosent care I’ve been forced to borrow money to feed my animals……. Because DP have taken an exorbitantly long time to resolve any issues so here is the reply: Due to the takeover and us having the new systems etc, the refund will work a little differently on this occasion. I can offer a refund 1 of 3 ways listed below: -If you’d like to receive a voucher credit, rounded up to the next £5 you’ll be able to use that to shop with us again on site straight away. -Alternatively, we have the option to refund you via your PayPal account. If you’re happy for us to refund via PayPal, please provide us with your PayPal email address and we’ll get that requested with Finance. -If you’re unable to accept your refund via PayPal, please come back to us with your *bic/iban/account/sort code* info and we’ll pass that over to our finance team to be processed. Please note that this option may mean your refund takes longer than usual. Account refunds are usually processed within 10 working days plus 3-5 working days depending on your bank Megan Dorothy Perkins Customer Services ****************************** So I reply saying no voucher cos I will never buy again , yes I’d do PayPal if DP would pay the fees …….. but you can see I am being blackmailed into accepting terms and conditions which must go against Trading Standards. My advice to all is don’t use this Micky Mouse company who take your money and then refuse to refund. Buy from a reputable retailer one who will care about your repeat business. My mission is to tell as many people as possible about my treatment at the hands of this business …. Cos how would you feel it it was your Mum, Gran, Sister, Aunt being treated so disgracefully. REGARDS Caitlin Mallon
Refund. Returned two orders and proof of postage and delivery to DP and still no refund, I have sent several emails and a couple of replies but only to ask the same question which I had already replied to and sent relevant information . It is totally unacceptable and I see there are lots of your customers waiting for refunds and which we are getting totally ignored. I realised Dp has been taken over by Boohoo but this should not stop people’s rights to receive a refund, as stated on web sites
I used to shop online with DP quite often, however, the whole experience has nose dived since DP has been taken over by Boohoo. Waited two weeks to receive the items as standard, no dispatch note in the package so returns near impossible (when checked out as guest) as you have to make contact with them. Messages/emails take 2/3 days to respond to so difficult to get a refund when you only have 14 days to return. A lot of responses seem standardised like customer service is not reading the content of the message. If I was cynical, I would say it’s made this difficult and frustrating so you keep the items not wanted. I won’t be using DP again. I daren’t!
Dorothy Perkins is rated 2.58 based on 214 reviews