DoYouSpain.com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend DoYouSpain.com
07AM
7AM

Tell us how DoYouSpain.com made you happy

"Please do not touch this company! I ended up paying more when I arrived than what I paid them! Soon as I arrived to pick up the car I was asked if this was the first time using this company and when I replied no, she explained the issues and all the hidden fine details! I ended after calling this company €320 short! Please pay that bit extra for less hassle!"
Are you DoYouSpain.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Having paid my bill when booking car hire and insurance when I got to the airport I was told I had to pay an extra 150 euros. As I refused I was left without a car, out of pocket and having spent over 6 hours on emails, I am still out of pocket. Do not book with this firm or Inter rent !!!!"
"The best car hire company"
DoYouSpain.com is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews