DreamIT Host Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read DreamIT Host Reviews

About DreamIT Host:

We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

Tell us how DreamIT Host made you happy
To anybody who may read this. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of service, products and TOC offered by DreamIT. We were moving our web presence from a renowned service provider so we really can establish a fair comparison of all aspects. Well done guys!! The team at RSYSTEMS.
Seriously AWESOME! I have never received such fantastic service from a WHM reseller before. Absolutely fantastic. Over the moon!
The DreamIT team has been incredible in supporting me in my business ventures. They're always quick, efficient and eager to help. I would recommend anyone who has an issue with their current host to speak to these guys, you won't be disappointed.
Very helpful. Great service. Easy to setup website.
Very Fast and allot more consumer-friendly than other hosting companies.
Dream IT have been amazing, really helped me out with the issues I was having with my previous provider, I feel really confident with DreamIT's hosting services and I know that if there is any issues in the future, these guys know what they are doing and can fix it.
So far so good but far too early to give a meaningful response.
Great customer service, I am happy with my decision to change email hosting providers. Thank you.
Seamless process. Staff very helpful
Honestly the Team at DreamIT Hosting have been absolutely amazing and have gone above and beyond. All my websites were transferred over with no down time and so quickly. Love the pay by the month option and the Customer service is incredible. Highly recommend this hosting platform to everyone!
I had been looking for a new Reseller Hosting company who knew what they were doing, treated customers with respect and were able to achieve great hosting plans for a reasonable price. A chance result on Google led me to DreamIT Host and I soon realised the name was no accident. Thanks to Jamie and the team, I am setup and doing what I love doing with zero fuss or downtime. Thanks for being the real deal guys!
Great team, always eager to help. Def recommend!!
Easiest set-up and configuration experience I've ever had with a hosting provider.
Easy, well-priced and clear communication... which is why I have left Netregistry who are expensive and disappointing after so many years.
Excellent communication and service; good value for money
Support is awesome, server and load speeds are amazingly fast, got my homepage load times under 1sec. Servers are based in australia.
So far, so good :)
Great Support
Switched over from MelbourneIT in July 2018 due to extortionate prices. DreamIT offer great prices, great service and no disruption so far.
Very straightforward with no guessing involved unlike some U.S. providers. Transferred my site with a little assistance given by an extremely knowledgeable Australian based support tech. A very hassle free experience and highly recommended
DreamIT Host is rated 4.78 based on 141 reviews