DreamIT Host Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read DreamIT Host Reviews

About DreamIT Host:

We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

Tell us how DreamIT Host made you happy
Easy transfer and professional services on offer.
Excellent level of support. They respond very quickly and are always friendly.
Excellent
I believe that Dream IT is the best Australian web hosting reseller companies out there! Their platform is scalable and flexible, allowing you to add more space to the one account should you need it. (No need to register more domains just to create additional space for customer accounts). They also provide a first class website CPANEL migration service so you can consolidate all your accounts under one roof. Dream IT Host servers are fast, reliable and the reseller accounts very affordable. Finally, Dream IT Host’s customer service is excellent - they are quick to respond, knowledgeable and go the extra mile. I am very happy I made the move to Dream IT and only wish I had done it sooner. I highly recommend Dream IT for any web design company looking for an Australian based solution.
Nothing worked! Phone calls not returned. Couldnt find a realm person to talk to! Frustrated! Gave up and found another hos!
Great customer service
Great support team and service. Extremely happy.
GREAT SERVICE AND RELIABLE SERVICE
I was having innumerable problems with my existing provider. The people at DreamIT not only handled the migration of all my accounts free of charge, they overcame persistent difficulties that were hampering access to bring everything across intact. They worked long hours, after hours and weekends to get it happening and kept me updated regularly. I have been in business for 17 years, DreamIT put every other hosting and domain provider I have dealt with to shame with their service. 11 out of ten and six stars!
Very good service!
Takes long to activate domain. Should make own hosting reg space instead of WHMCS
Just joined. Too early to tell. Looks good so far. Would prefer faster response on chat. For most websites chat is the way to get an immediate response but not so with DreamIT Host.
Highly recommend DreamIT Host. Australian company that really puts the customer first. The live chat and friendly support team was great. Can't recommend enough!
You guys made it super easy to set up my own blog. The cpanel interface is intuitive, the customer support is friendly and efficient which I love and the pricing is unbeatable. Would recommend and will.
since about one week ago, I can no longer get any emails connected with your hosting in my place of work through IINET.
The setup process is very smooth and the performances are amazing!
Very helpful. Thanks.
The team at DreamIT are amazing. They have catered for my lack of IT knowledge and have been patient with me as they provided online technical support. Thier responses have always been in plain English. The UI of the website and dashboard is very clean and simple. I can navigate why around without any fuss. Thier rates are amazing too. I was on a budget and these guys have provided a competitive price whilst comparing to - literally - a dozen other providers. Value for money. Fantastic technical support. Don't hesitate to even ask them a question.
The order process was easy. They migrated my website for free. It looks like a value for money plan. Thanks.
I transferred 30 client web hosting accounts across from cPanel/WHM without downtime. DreamIT designed a transfer plan, setup custom name servers and helped me through the entire process. My WordPress sites are now super fast and my clients can really feel the difference in speed. I am extremely pleased with the move. Fantastic customer service, the best I have experienced from a web host. Mike Bavistock Tandem Graphic Design
DreamIT Host is rated 4.78 based on 142 reviews