DreamIT Host Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host

Popular Questions:

How can I contact DreamIT Host?

About DreamIT Host: We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

Tell us how DreamIT Host made you happy

Live Chat
"I transferred 30 client web hosting accounts across from cPanel/WHM without downtime. DreamIT designed a transfer plan, setup custom name servers and helped me through the entire process. My WordPress sites are now super fast and my clients can really feel the difference in speed. I am extremely pleased with the move. Fantastic customer service, the best I have experienced from a web host. Mike Bavistock Tandem Graphic Design"
"Very happy with the entire process, as smooth and painless as could be hoped for. Maybe just supplying a little bit more written Account Information would be helpful for absolute novices (like myself!). However, some time with the online Knowledgebase soon took care of my queries."
"Perfect transition with email hosting. Live chat staff were very quick an responsive throughout the process and helped with implementation. Have already recommended them to others."
"I needed a new email host as the previous one had become incredibly slow, sometimes had me waiting over 48 hours to turn around a test email to myself. This also caused the migration to be a bit challenging. Nevertheless, Jamie at DreamIT provided excellent support with prompt, professional responses to all calls and email queries. The server speed at DreamIT is also great, way better than what I had hoped for. It feels like lightning compared to where I came from! Going on the experience so far I recommend DreamIT without reservation. Thanks Jamie!"
"Great response rate from customer service agents. However, there is lack of information regarding common set up practices. For example. how to connect and upload files using Dreamweaver. I loved the simple set up of Google Mail, however, this was not very simple to find."
"Awesome support immediate and quick. Will recommend for sure if!"
"Hassle-free experience. Very happy with the service."
"There was an error in the way the bills were calculated and it took 2 days to sort it out. But everything cool now. Hopefully, experience here on will continue to be 5*'s."
"Jamie was a great help on the live chat, really helped me with what i needed to do."
"I signed up with dreamithost not long ago not only was they fantastic to deal with but also priced well. I have used a lot of different hosting providers over the years but none like dreamithost Jamie went out off his way to help me late at night to migrate my websites. Well done dreamithost will recommend you to everyone i know keep up the good work im sure you will make a huge impact in the hosting industry to help lower the prices"
"Really fast response and so far I am happy with the service."
"Jamie's did an excellent job in migrating our website."
"Fantastic service, the guys over at DreamIT were incredibly helpful with helping me setting up my domain, very responsive to their 24/7 live chat and were just a call away when I needed help. Special thanks to Abe & Jamie for their great help with explaining to me the hosting aspect and also helping me with FTP & more technical issues I had, incredibly simple and easy service, every query I had was answered and even actioned upon within 10 minutes."
DreamIT Host is rated 4.76 based on 123 reviews