DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"fast service"
Was shipping fast?
"Love it and will definitely buy more"
Was shipping fast?
"We love our tropical border! Excellent material and the colors are beautiful! Can't wait to put them in our bathroom."
Was shipping fast?
"I love my wallpaper border! It is exactly how it was described and was delivered in a timely manner. I will definitely order from DreamWallDecor again. Thanks!"
Was shipping fast?
"I love the look have not put up yet but it looks nice."
Was shipping fast?
"The border paper I selected was substituted by another number - completely all wrong for my kitchen. When I complained I was told I could only return an unopened reel. (How was I to know it was wrong unless I looked at it?) Long story short - I returned both rolls at my expense and they say I will be reimbursed for only 1 reel and also forfeit the postage I originally paid. I am very unhappy!! I also have no border paper to show for my money! At this rate I should have kept both rolls and donated them to a good cause!"
Was shipping fast?
"Very easy site and quick delivery"
Was shipping fast?
"I was pleased with the online description of the wallpaper borders and with the efficiency of the order."
Was shipping fast?
"It will work as a bathroom edging. From the picture, I thought it would have more color, but that's okay."
Was shipping fast?
"Quick service and will definitely shop here again Thank You!!!"
Was shipping fast?
"Happy with my order that came real soon. In a few days my order arrived."
Was shipping fast?
"My order was shipped quickly and I was very satisfied with my border. Colors were true to the sample. Will be happy to order again"
"Great borders selection"
Was shipping fast?
"Just as appeared, good quality, arrived quickly, easy to understand instructions & application"
Was shipping fast?
"My order was small but seemed like DreamWalldecor paid as much attention to my order as a large order. The wallpaper border I ordered arrived one day early (nice) and, met my expectations based on what I saw on line. I missed that the border wallpaper was not pre-pasted. No big deal, went to the local hardware & got what I needed. Didn't know that the glue was different depending on the border paper being installed on new wall or over existing wallpaper. Best thing is my wife really liked it once installed."
Was shipping fast?
"Well I wrote a review but it seems to have disappeared So I will just say this they were very kind in responding to my needs Thank you so much I will be ordering from you in the future God Bless and Thank you again"
Was shipping fast?
"I was replacing a portion of my border and thought this was the same as I already had. The only color description was "white". That was the background color. However the color of the edge is also very important. My original border has a "green" edge, this has a "blue" edge. It is not possible to see that difference on the computer, and my wall is green."
Was shipping fast?
"I found a hard to find pattern at Dream Wall Décor. The service was fast. I received my border in a very short time."
Was shipping fast?
"The boarder I purchased is just perfect to replace the old dated one I have. The colors are exactly as pictured online and the price was right! Thanks."
"Easy to apply"