DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

(optional)

Was shipping fast?
"The prices are great. The quality is amazing. Everything came so fast. The only thing they could improve is to send someone to hang it."
Was shipping fast?
"I really like the only narrow border that I could find . The quality is very good and the design is very attractive. It was very easy to work with also."
Was shipping fast?
"Product arrived timely and just as discribed."
Was shipping fast?
"I recently ordered border for my laundry room. Although the product was shipped quickly, I had questions about the product but was unable to reach a representative by phone. I left several messages and no one returned my call. I sent an email and Chi Raganit responded, who had excellent customer service. It would be helpful if someone would answer the phone."
Was shipping fast?
"I was very pleased with the online choices—so many! I received my order very quickly. The border was made of heavy, good quality paper and was a breeze to put up."
Was shipping fast?
"Very nice and inexpensive!"
Was shipping fast?
"They have a large selection of wall papers."
Was shipping fast?
"Exactly as described , prompt shipping, will return"
"Was exactly like shown"
Was shipping fast?
"The border I ordered was very well quality and elegant. The colors were brilliant and has made such a difference in my room. It made me very happy that the shipping was very quick. I will definitely be ordering again from DreamWall Décor in the future."
Was shipping fast?
"My order was processed quickly and arrived sooner than expected."
Was shipping fast?
"Fast, fast shipment. Good quality boarder. East to put on wall."
Was shipping fast?
"I could not be happier with my wallpaper border. The color is perfect. I have checked so many sites and could not find exactly what I was looking for till I found your site. The price was very good as well as the quality. Thanks again for your product."
Was shipping fast?
"Loved my wallpaper border! The colors looked exactly like they did in the picture. It was shipped quickly. The only concern I had was it didn't seem like there was quite enough glue. I would definitely order from you again."
Charlene April Shipman
Verified Buyer
Was shipping fast?
"We like the wallpaper and the service was good. Thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"Great selection, user friendly, affordable and quick shipping. Just awesome!!!"
Was shipping fast?
"I was able to find just what I wanted at a reasonable price and it was delivered quickly. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"I have birdhouses on the top of my kitchen and it adds soooo much to the place. Thank you !!"
"Order arrived before expected."
Was shipping fast?
"I received my order very quickly. It is very nice quality paper and looks exactly as pictured. Thank you."
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 563 reviews