DreamWallDecor Reviews

290 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Sophia Johannessen

Was shipping fast?

The sunflower wallpaper border arrived quickly and in good shape. It is beautiful, with bright colours. The strips are narrower than they looked in the picture online (but that is better for me anyway). I have not tried to put them up yet, but the instructions don't took too hard to follow.
Marty Horne

Was shipping fast?

Nothing but good all around. Haven't unrolled it yet but appears to be right on. Good job.
Sandra Alexander

Was shipping fast?

I received my order when expected and the product was exactly what I had expected. What you see from Dream Works border examples online, are accurate as far as what you receive.

I will use this company in the future

Frank Baehr

Was shipping fast?

The ordering was fast and simple, Have not used your product at this time
Betty Sobchak

Was shipping fast?

I was very surprised how quick I received my border and I love it, it looks great. Couldn't be happier, would definitely order from here again, thanks so much...
Anna Laury

Was shipping fast?

Service was stellar. I will use this site in the future if the need arises.
Darlene Packwood

Was shipping fast?

I ordered wallpaper with the expected delivery date of one week later on a Friday, on Thursday evening I received notification that the wallpaper I wanted was backordered until March. Lousy inventory system. This was after I had already torn my wallpaper off of my walls. I found the wallpaper with another company.

Lina Shemet

Excellent Customer Service.
Quick Delivery. Great packing job....Love the Wallpaper Trim!
Stan Sierotowicz

Was shipping fast?

Arrived on time, in good condition. Have not applied to walls yet.
Janet Thane

Was shipping fast?

I was very pleased with the quick service and the quality of your product. The wall paper border went on easy and looks great. Thanks
Nancy Hancock

Was shipping fast?

Couldn't believe how fast I received the order being so close to Christmas. No shipping cost was great.
Lygia Stewart

Was shipping fast?

When ordering a shipping method such as usps or ups, fed ex was not explained which made receiving package a little difficult since i have a po box and rarely receive mail at my mailbox.
Delphine Cowles

Was shipping fast?

I ordered the wrong size. It should have been 6" not 9". My fault.
TAMMY MCGOVERN

Was shipping fast?

Wallpaper border that I ordered was delivered in a very timely manner. Product arrived in excellent condition & was exactly what I had wanted for a pattern. Unfortunately, the color did not work in the room I intended to use it, and I have requested a refund. Instructions for return of product were easy to follow and the product has been returned at this time. I would definitely order from this company again!!!
Dana Beard

Was shipping fast?

I had doubts about on line shopping. But this company gave me exactly what I wanted as advertise. My living room looks great
Christopher Foy

Was shipping fast?

Quality product and fantastic service. Highly recommend! Variety of styles that can not be found in any store. Repeat customer looking forward to more molding ideas!
Richard Jorgensen

Was shipping fast?

I got your product and find it is NOT a color that will match the room it it intended to be used in.
Can I return the product, and can I get a return label to send it back for an exchange?
I have not opened the wallpaper borders I received.
Richard Jorgensen

rick.jorgensen@yaoo.com
Suzanne Kissinger

Was shipping fast?

The border I ordered was as pictured however it does not have quality glue . I would not recommend this border.
Doris Stanczyk

Was shipping fast?

Made arrangements to have my border replaced and only got half of my order.
You also have the best prices and selection.
Leon Jost

Was shipping fast?

great service would use again
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.56 based on 290 reviews