DreamWallDecor Reviews

4.5
Based on 1,107 reviews
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
Very good selection of wallpaper borders. Item was perfect and as shown.
You sent me the wrong item . What's the return process ?
Beautiful product and easy to order, order was sent right out and great email communication.
Loved the wallpaper boarders! Thanks for your fast service. I will be a returning customer, thanks again!
Have not received my order as of yet. I ordered crown molding two years ago (which has not yet been installed). Product seems to be good.
Arrived as ordered in a very timely matter.
Everything I needed it to be
This border is exactly what I was looking for! Looking forward to getting it put up in our kitchen this week! Speedy shipping which is always a plus!
Great service. Received my item much earlier than you predicted
Gerry happy with this purchase will probably purchase additional rolls.
I ordered a pre pasted border and received a UN pasted border. I called 2 days ago to resolve this issue and have yet to be contacted.
The border is beautiful and service has been very prompt in shipping order.
Just what I wanted thank you I bought this before when I lived in another house and it’s my favorite
My wife and I had our bathroom painted, and we wanted to put a border around the top edge. We went online and found the perfect border. I ordered the border, and it was here in three days. This company has the largest selection of borders, and we are very happy with the choice, service, and price.
What an amazing seller who took the time to help me find the size of the piece I needed, was constantly in communication with me answering my never ending questions! The piece I ordered is very beautifully crafted. I am so happy and thankful I found dream wall decor and I fully intend on going back for more!
I ordered border that looked exactly as it appeared on line. I love it!
I picked out a kitchen wall paper boarder and ordered it. It arrived on time and I like it. Have not put it up yet as our room is not yet ready for it but I'm pleased with it.
I did not get what i purchased and I am still waiting for my refund.
The paper was so thin it ripped! The next morning half came down! I called them to send the other roll back! But they still haven’t called me back! I’ve been wall papering for 30 years !
Border wallpaper was hard to work with, the paste was hard to activate even though we soaked it in water for a while, and had a very hard time putting it on the wall. I think the rolls we got were old and that's why we had so much trouble with the prepasted rolls.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.5 based on 1,107 reviews