DreamWallDecor Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Bonnie Blachly

Was shipping fast?

Appreciate quick service and accuracy.
Ursula Barril

Was shipping fast?

Fast delivery.., nice product too
DONNA WILSON

Was shipping fast?

Excellent quality, user friendly website, quick delivery!
Patricia Sanchez

Was shipping fast?

Thank you I was very satistfy, you get 5 star approval on all you have done.
Elizabeth Paris

Was shipping fast?

I loved the pattern and the ease in applying it that I am ordering another roll and do more of the room.
Judy Gregory

Was shipping fast?

Shipping was fast, love what I picked out to redo my computer room.
Con- The pre-pasted border did not activate too well as per instructions and ended up having to use glue to further adhere it to the wall after it started falling off. After day 2 the border is still on YEAH!!
Lindsey Becker

Was shipping fast?

This border is absolutely beautiful. The price was also perfect.
Denise Austin

Was shipping fast?

I am extremely satisfied with my wallpaper border I ordered. The price was decent, the shipping was fast and I will be making another order very soon!
Deborah Summerville

So pretty
Barbara Sheahan

Was shipping fast?

Boy was I surprised to find that I could not buy wallpaper from local home stores (Home Depot, Lowes,etc) but thank goodness I went on line and after looking at many, many samples of what I wanted I placed an order. My order was received within 3 days.

What a coincidence that the man who was going to hang the paper had a free afternoon, and was able to put it up immediately. Ilove the paper (actually a boarder which was put on the front risers on the hall stairs). I can not tell you how happy that I am with the whole process from beginning to end!
Barbara Roush

My decal is great
It's easy to apply and my shipment included the tool needed to transfer the decal to the wall. I'm very satisfied.
Linda Ridgely

Was shipping fast?

Love the kitchen border however the glue on the bottom portion of the paper did not stick to the wall. Will have to find some glue with small applicator to glue border bottom to wall
Pat Clancy

Was shipping fast?

Sorry, I was wrong. Love the wallpaper border.
Patricia Williams

Was shipping fast?

so fast I was so happy thank you
Bonnie Hendrix

Was shipping fast?

I needed a 7.5 inch border for my kitchen. There were none, but I found one that had a pattern that would allow me to trim to fit. I really like the results.
Vera Delong

Was shipping fast?

I was very impressed with the quick shipping and the quality of the paper. i would certainly recommend your company to any of my friends. Thanks again!!
Timothy Dixon

Was shipping fast?

The wallpaper freeze was good quality and well behaved while being mounted this morning. The self adhesive worked well with minimal weeping down the wall when being rolled on.
Shipping was adequate given that we live on the other side of the world. Tracking was very good until the last bit of the journey. It didn't help that the item sat for three days in our home town before being delivered but that is beyond the control of DreamWallDecor.
Overall, highly recommended.
Leon Wisniewski

Was shipping fast?

Could not find pattern with correct color any where until found here. Thanks Char & Leo W
Robin Kwasniewski

Was shipping fast?

The paper has a little shine to it, but it goes great against a green wall having accents of blue and grey and silver in the paper. The paper is easy to put up if you run the back of it under a faucet with a small amount of water running. Good product and easy to decorate with, with the amount of colors in the paper.
Sharon Schwarzkopf

Was shipping fast?

Great service with no problems with web site. Great experience. Can't wait to look some more..
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.60 based on 330 reviews