DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

(optional)

Betty Leonard
Betty Leonard
Verified Buyer
"I looked all over and I just stumbled upon DreamWallDecor. It was a great price and I received it very fast! It was beautiful and great quality!"
Carol Stull
Carol Stull
Verified Buyer
"I really like the only narrow border that I could find . The quality is very good and the design is very attractive. It was very easy to work with also."
Marcella Goossen
Marcella Goossen
Verified Buyer
"Loved my wallpaper border! The colors looked exactly like they did in the picture. It was shipped quickly. The only concern I had was it didn't seem like there was quite enough glue. I would definitely order from you again."
Pamela M Lutz
Unverified Reviewer
"Border was EXACTLY as described, Received 2 days after order and I am HIGHLY pleased with my purchase and this company! Will purchase from again!"
Was shipping fast?
"Very pretty border. I thought pre pasted meant just put water on the back and it would stick to the wall. I got a bowl of water and a sponge and put water on the back of the paper and it didn’t stick to the wall."
Was shipping fast?
"The color of the border was exactly as displayed on the website. Shipping was prompt and product arrived in good condition."
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to install!! I purchased 4 rolls and would reccomend to a friend!"
Was shipping fast?
"The border was beautiful, exactly what I wsnted. Unfortunately, it fell off the wall not once but twice. The paste just did not adhere to the wall. I had to run out and buy some spray on glue and us ed that. So far it's holding and it looks great."
"Wallpaper was cool!"
Was shipping fast?
"I am so pleased with the quality and beauty of the wallpaper border. The customer service is awesome."
"Good service--good communication"
Was shipping fast?
"I love the pattern and the colors in my paper"
"was great, Thank s"
Was shipping fast?
"Wanted whimsical and I got it."
Was shipping fast?
"This is one of the best selection on the web! Very nice to deal with. Product came well packaged and quick!"
"Looks very noce"
Was shipping fast?
"Thanks for emailing to let me know you received my order and another email when it shipped with tracking information. Wallpaper is perfect and was easy to hang."
Was shipping fast?
"I got what I ordered in a timely manner and it was at a fair price."
"I love this border"
"All good nice paper"
Was shipping fast?
"My order was processed and shipped very quickly. It came as described and I was informed by e-mail when it shipped. Great service and I found the website to be the easiest to use except for no recommendations of matching wallpapers if you wanted to create a look above and below a chair rail or need paper to match a border."
Was shipping fast?
"Very efficient service and great range of products. Fast shipping....quite pleased."
Was shipping fast?
"Fast delivery and quality product"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 531 reviews