DreamWallDecor Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
still havent received order or update, sent email with no response. Going to have to go through paypal and cancel
Received my order within a week.
Happy wife happy life! Lol
I love the design on this border! It fits what my husband is interested in and even tho I closed out the website to look later, I was able to find it again. Haven't put it up yet so can't speak to the ease of that.
Ordered product...got it within a few days....... DreamWallDecor is great.
My wallpaper border came quickly and looked exactly as pictured. Very pleased with product.
Still haven’t received the goods as yet, they are coming to Australia and are still sitting in Jamaica ny distribution centre since the 3rd.
Love my wallpaper border. It is exactly what I wanted. And it only took a couple of days to get it. Thank you DreamWallDecor
Border I ordered arrived quickly and was as pictured. It matched my wallpaper brilliantly and helped to finish off the room. Wou;ld order again. Thank you!
I ordered two rolls of border and only had one roll in the envelope. Very disappointed. However, the gentleman I contacted was helpful and polite and hopefully is correcting the problem be sending my second roll out.
We painted our bathroom a beautiful lilac and then looked for a coordinating border. When we found this border, we had the painter come back to repaint the bathroom to go with the border! That's how much we love this border!
Quick service, huge selection, good quality!
I ordered border paper for my bathroom. It arrived very quickly- within five business days. It was quality paper that went on quite easily. Although I have applied wallpaper several times, I found the directions for application to be extremely clear and easy to follow.
Exactly what I wanted
Excellent product and delivery time.
Very frustrating encounter and still not resolved. I placed an order for two rolls of wallpaper border, after the order I realized on my charge card it was a double charge. I called the 877 number multiple times and left a message, email to Customer service and still no response. When I received the packages I had only one roll and one package and then two rolls in the other. Who and how do I contact somebody!!!!???????
Great service
Ordered on line. Boarder looked exactly like p picture.
The wall paper border that I ordered is just perfect for what I need. I was pleased with it, and satisfied with the merchandise and the price.
Excellent service and quality merchandise.
Border is even more beautiful than expected. Perfect with our kitchen.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.60 based on 901 reviews