DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Christine White
Christine White
Verified Buyer
"My order shipped very fast! I'm very happy with the quality of the border I ordered & the dimensions were very accurate. I will definitely order from your site again."
Kimberly Murphy
Kimberly Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Easy to put up and looks great"
Marylou Cannon
Marylou Cannon
Verified Buyer
"Border was so much more impressive when received. It went up much easier than the last time I did this a decade ago. No bubbles, no excess glue yet plenty of stick. No pulling away at edges and even a small overlap stuck"
Was shipping fast?
"Love the wallpaper border, great quality. The old stuff is a nightmare to remove!"
Was shipping fast?
"The border was just what I wanted. Beautiful color and design. It exceeded my expectations. Delivery was ahead of predicteded date. Wonderful product ad service. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"The colors in my border are just what I saw online. I haven't put the border on my walls yet but I know my kitchen will be as beautiful as I imagined. Thank you for your easy and prompt service."
Was shipping fast?
"It was one roll of border, for trim and the quality was very good and came via mail as had been promised per their web site"
Was shipping fast?
"We ordered border rolls ( on line) and within a few days they were here. The service was quick and very efficient. I would definitely recommend ,and use their service again on my next project. Thanks for the great service Chuck and Maggie"
Was shipping fast?
"I wanted a beachy design with a lighthouse. This border was exactly what I was looking for. It looks exactly as pictured on the website. It has a nice matte finish, and the price was very reasonable."
Was shipping fast?
"My order came quickly and was merchandise was in stock."
Was shipping fast?
"Love the wallpaper border.great service as well thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"Received my border today and I am well pleased with it was fascinated by the fact I could trace the order from Canada to Lancaster !!! Was easy to apply and is a good contrast to the cream walls. It has been admired by friends and I am sure will continue to be.Will spread the word about this company as certainly nothing like it here in Lancaster!!! Many thanks."
Happy Decorating Lady
Unverified Reviewer
"This border looks really nice in the picture but even BETTER when you get it! It is actually fantastic. I bought the sage green/off white selection and it is truly beautiful against my sage green walls. The damask sheen is better in person than in the photo. The order came within a week. I am very impressed and would recommend Dream Wall Décor to anyone and everyone. Thanks!"
Was shipping fast?
"The order came in a few days and the quality of the paper was excellent. Also, the price was right, very affordable."
Was shipping fast?
"It looked better when I got it then in the picture!"
Was shipping fast?
"This was my first time ordering from DreamWallDeor and I was extremely please. My order was immediately acknowledged, filled and promptly sent. It arrived a few short days later and the product was a good quality and exactly what I expected as I was just replacing a similar border (purchased 15 years earlier)! The cost of my border was also significantly cheaper than several other sources I researched. I would absolutely use this company again!"
Was shipping fast?
"Great online catalogue. Placed the order and in 7 days the product was on my door step. USA to Australia. Good communication throughout the transaction. Will buy from DreamwallDecor again"
Was shipping fast?
"Great customer service and expedited shipping"
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"We ordered 2 rolls of border and the arrived in 2 days. We are very pleased with them."
Was shipping fast?
"My dream wall Decour arrived on time. It was exactly what I ordered; however, I think it should be another foot on each role."
Was shipping fast?
"It was a GREAT price and just what I wanted."
Was shipping fast?
"I was concerned about ordering it on-line without having seen it. It was just like advertised."
Was shipping fast?
"Hard to find border paper and amazingly found it on your website. Couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much!!"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.68 based on 478 reviews