DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

Laurel White
"I absolutely love this wallpaper!! It is a shimmery yellow gold and the flowers are so pretty! My bathroom looks absolutely beautiful! (It looks even better than the pictures.) The price was good and it seams much better than other wallpapers that I have in the house. I am a very happy customer! Thank you!"
Dennls LeBuis
"The border we chose goes very well with our paint color. Easy to apply."
Betty Leonard
"I looked all over and I just stumbled upon DreamWallDecor. It was a great price and I received it very fast! It was beautiful and great quality!"
Was shipping fast?
"We bought 4 rolls of border. It was very pretty. We placed the first roll in a tray of water and slowly rolled it out placing it on the top of the wall. We could feel the glue and all seemed to go well. We finished the room but a day later we found that we were unsuccessful. Most of it is peeling away from the wall. I do not know where we went wrong. We have done this before and used the same technique and all went well. Was it too much water, the temperature of the water, what? There were no specific directions."
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to apply, looks great. Really dresses up the bedrooms."
Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper border was excellent quality and received quickly."
Was shipping fast?
"We were quickly notified of a shortage and given a discount for taking the discontinued product."
Was shipping fast?
"I liked that DreamWallDecor kept me informed of when my ordered was shipped and when it would be delivered."
Was shipping fast?
"This paper is very colorful, fun & adds such a pretty touch to the bright colored walls."
Was shipping fast?
"Fast delivery helpful sales representatives"
Was shipping fast?
"it arrived quickly and was what i ordered"
Was shipping fast?
"The shipment was delievered is short time. I had to place a second order because I choose to paper a second wall."
Was shipping fast?
"Very timely delivery. The edges of the border do not stick well. Had to use additional seam glue to get them to really stay down."
Was shipping fast?
"It arrived fast and it’s beautiful."
Was shipping fast?
"Good price, free delivery, good quality."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Our new border added dimension and beauty to the room. Well made product."
Was shipping fast?
"Quick, and prompt handling of my order the product is true to the picture displayed. Would order from them again."
Was shipping fast?
"Actually better than I was expecting Fast delivery and the perfect border paper"
Was shipping fast?
"Wallpaper border was the exact style and quality i wanted for my room. Priced right too."
Was shipping fast?
"Good quality product. Only one small complaint - the tape on the rolls is hard to remove without damaging or cutting out the first 4 or 5 inches of the roll."
Was shipping fast?
"Quality product, This was my second order, arrived in Australia at my doorstep in 9 days and was 1/2 the cost of what I would pay here for the same product."
Was shipping fast?
"Loved the choices, loved the prices, love the delivery time and the quality!"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 581 reviews