DreamWallDecor Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
It has been more than 20 days since the money was taken out of my account. I have sent 2 messages thru chat & have left messages on voicemail. I have NOT received a tracking # for my order. I know the mail isn't as reliable as it used to be but I haven't heard anything. Wondering if this is a total scam!
Please disregard my previous review. I have received the order and I'm very pleased with the product. I can't give a review because I don't have the product. I sent 2 emails and called twice with no response. Your website says you respond in under 24 hrs. AMOUNT PAID $44.31 DATE PAID September 9, 2021 PAYMENT METHOD Visa - 0357
Rolls read Prepasted.. they were not.. I had to spend $20.00 on Roman’s paste.. although, the border was just as it appeared on screen..
I blinked and my wallpaper showed up! Very pleased with the pricing, timeliness, and selection. I found exactly what I needed. Thank you DreamWallDecor!
Much more beautiful in reality than even on the computer screen. And the service was prompt.
fast quick service
The border is very good quality. It arrived in such fast time, we are very pleased with your service. Thank you
It's very nice with the exception that I had to put glue on the bottom edges after placing it on the wall. Their glue didn't stick!
huge selection and prompt delivery
I had so much trouble getting a refund from Etsy and Dream Wall Decor. I received extremely poor customer service from Sergei T. He was confrontational and unwilling to refund the total amount of my totally legitimate refundable order. He willingly refunded my Etsy order which was not totally refundable. I DO NOT recommend Dream Wall Decor. Fair warning.
it was just what I wanted..
I haven’t installed the border yet but I am impressed with the quality of the product. The colors are perfect. I am using it as a faux chair rail in my dining room and it is going to look so good. I couldn’t be happier.
Very good selection of wallpaper borders. Item was perfect and as shown.
You sent me the wrong item . What's the return process ?
Beautiful product and easy to order, order was sent right out and great email communication.
Loved the wallpaper boarders! Thanks for your fast service. I will be a returning customer, thanks again!
Have not received my order as of yet. I ordered crown molding two years ago (which has not yet been installed). Product seems to be good.
Arrived as ordered in a very timely matter.
Everything I needed it to be
This border is exactly what I was looking for! Looking forward to getting it put up in our kitchen this week! Speedy shipping which is always a plus!
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.53 based on 1,059 reviews