DreamWallDecor Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
Didn’t get my order yet
Excellent customer service; had a problem with my order due to my installation and they were amazingly helpful!!!
I ordered a wallpaper border that was advertised as pre pasted! In the directions is says it’s pre pasted. I followed the directions exactly and I was pretty sure it wasn’t pre pasted as I booked it and then we tried to apply it to my wall. Nope, no paste! I contacted DreamWall Decor by phone twice and sent an email. No help as yet! Pretty frustrated!!!
Quck delivery and good product.
Ordered crown molding..paid for FedEx shipping. Nothing came after two weeks. I contacted them and was just told that it is out of stock but it says "in stock" on their website. They didn't even let me know by sending me an email that the item that I bought was out of stock. I had to contact them just to get that information after two weeks. Very disappointed. I asked for a refund but I did not receive any confirmation email yet about it. Very sketchy.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with these people. You cannot reach them by phone and voice mail messages are never returned. So-called "live chat" is not responsive and e-mail communication is farcical due to language barriers, miscommunication and plain laziness. RED FLAGS. I tried all three forms of communication and got NOWHERE.
I love the large selection. I needed a very specific floral, and to my surprise there was one that was better than what I wanted! Thank you Lord. Affordable prices for quality paper. Well packaged and only took three days to arrive cross-country. Very pleased. I’m sad we don’t have anymore rooms needing paper!
Very pleased
the walpaper came pn time but is not the colour i order how do i get it returned
WE ORDERED BORDER THAT HAD TO BE RETURNED BACK IN AUG. WE STILL HAVE NO REFUND NOR ANSWERS TO SEVERAL PH MESSAGES(no PERSON EVER ANSWERS) WE LEFT NOR A REPLY TO EMAIL(S). WE ARE OUT $68.98 & WE ARE FILING A REPORT WITH THE BBB. SO BEWARE THIS COMPANY. BY THE WAY WE HAVE NEVER FILED A COMPLAINT BEFORE ON A COMPANY & WE ARE IN OUR 50s
Purchased their product through Amazon. Dream wall decor is a third party vendor who sells though the Amazon platform. The experience was horrible. The order was shipped to a wrong address, it was cancelled because it was too late for its delivery. However the seller stubbornly delivered it anyway. To return the order I hVe to pay all shipping costs and they would subtract for delivery costs. I wish I would have never bought from this company.
I was very happy with how quickly my order came. The color matched exactly as I hoped it would! The price was a little higher than I expected. Then I TRIED to hang it :-( After wetting the border & waiting for the paste to activate. After a few attempts to get the border to STAY ON THE WALL, I gave up. It seemed like there wasn’t ANY paste on the border. I’ve done other decorating projects so I had some paste on hand.
Product just like described. Good quality. Reasonably priced. Very satisfied
Boarder was not what the picture showed. It was not straight edged on both sides and since I need to hang it between two moldings I am not sure it is going to work.
I love my little rooster border for craft projects. Ordering and checkout was easy, my package arrived securely by mail.
The order I purchased didn't go with the color of my bathroom as it looked online. I needed to return for refund but can't get a representative to talk to. Instead of having a recording come on for a recall there needs to be a live person to talk to.
It has been more than 20 days since the money was taken out of my account. I have sent 2 messages thru chat & have left messages on voicemail. I have NOT received a tracking # for my order. I know the mail isn't as reliable as it used to be but I haven't heard anything. Wondering if this is a total scam!
Please disregard my previous review. I have received the order and I'm very pleased with the product. I can't give a review because I don't have the product. I sent 2 emails and called twice with no response. Your website says you respond in under 24 hrs. AMOUNT PAID $44.31 DATE PAID September 9, 2021 PAYMENT METHOD Visa - 0357
Rolls read Prepasted.. they were not.. I had to spend $20.00 on Roman’s paste.. although, the border was just as it appeared on screen..
I blinked and my wallpaper showed up! Very pleased with the pricing, timeliness, and selection. I found exactly what I needed. Thank you DreamWallDecor!
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.51 based on 1,075 reviews