DreamWallDecor Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Liliana Serrano
Liliana Serrano
Verified Buyer

I love the products and customer service! They are the best
Linda Ridgely
Linda Ridgely
Verified Buyer

Love the kitchen border however the glue on the bottom portion of the paper did not stick to the wall. Will have to find some glue with small applicator to glue border bottom to wall
Nancy Simanek
Nancy Simanek
Verified Buyer

The border we selected from DreamWallDecor, after looking at HUNDREDS on various sites, turned out to be even better than we expected. The product was easy to work with and the colors are rich and full of depth. And best of all, it coordinated perfectly with our blue heron artwork!
Darlene Handy

Was shipping fast?

The color was what it said it was going to be and I found it easy to put up
Karen Rainish

Delivery super fast.
Peggie Miller-Becker

Was shipping fast?

Texture of the wallpaper.
Marilyn Kiger

Was shipping fast?

The pattern was beautiful, however there wasn't enough glue on the repasted border.

We had to purchase wallpaper paste to get it to stick on the wall.
Jennifer Barfield

Was shipping fast?

The product worked perfectly and according to directions. Easy to install and easy to match up when cutting was necessary. I was happy with my results and would definitely use this product again.
Julie LeClair

Price and shipping.
Migdalia Coubertier

Was shipping fast?

I ordered a border that was supposed to be self-adhesive. However, I followed the instructions and there was no glue on the border. I had to buy adhesive and use it that way. I liked the border but it was definitely was not what I had planned
Linda Blaser

Was shipping fast?

I placed an order online and realized I didn't order enough wallpaper in the first order so I contacted customer service and they let me place a second order which they put together with the first order and did not charge me shipping for the second order.

Was shipping fast?

There is a problem of getting in contact with a live speaking person .......Don't think I will deal with this any more .
Carolyn Rehn

Beautiful wall border!
Would order from you again????
Karen Rooksberry

Was shipping fast?

This is the second time I've ordered from Deam Wall Decor. I'm more than happy. Good prices, good selection, fast service. Thanks!

Was shipping fast?

Excellent product and quick response.
Eleanor Dore

Was shipping fast?

I really was impressed with product
Claudia Kettering

Fast delivery
Paulette Davidson

Was shipping fast?

i had just finished painting my hall and foyer.... i knew what i wanted in a border and looked at dream wall decor. i found just what i had in mind for the walls. have it up and it looks great.... thank you
Susan Hardy

Was shipping fast?

Beautiful product and easy to put up. Very quick delivery.

Was shipping fast?

We searched several web sites and couldn't find a pattern we both liked. Love the new border. It is perfect. Just got it on the wall yesterday!

Was shipping fast?

Site was easy to navigate. Many styles to choose from. Order arrived around estimated delivery date.
Cynthia Fisher

Was shipping fast?

It looks beautiful on my walls & was everything that I had hoped it would be.
Diane Schultz

Was shipping fast?

The border appears to be made of quality material and the directions for hanging were very clear and helpful. I have not put up the borders yet, so cannot comment on that at this time. I ordered 2 packages and have opened one and unrolled about 2 feet and have not opened the other. I am hopeful that both packages are in good shape and without blemishes. However, the condition of the package I received in the mail gets a -10 review. I am surprised that the contents of the package were without damage. Credit needs to be given to the packaging of the wallpaper border. I have enclosed a picture of the USPS package.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.60 based on 330 reviews