DreamWallDecor Reviews

4.5
Based on 1,098 reviews
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
Beautiful decorative accent piece. Arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Made for a great addition to a console table. Absolutely worth every penny!
DreamWallDecor 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Most important to me, that I found boarder wall paper. No stores I went to no longer has it. My Granddaughter helped me find you on internet. That was fun. I will let my friends know about DreamWallDecor.
The paper is beautiful and wonderful quality
DreamWallDecor 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Website was very easy to shop, product description was accurate, and all communication was helpful. Border arrived in just 2-3 days. Overall I was very pleased through the whole process. Very good DWD! I will use this company again in the future!
Exactly matched my border from years ago! Very happy to have found it.
Quick order and delivery! Received exactly what we ordered!
Just received my border for the bedroom. It is beautiful, just what I was looking for. I knew if I just kept looking at all the many patterns that you have, I would find it and I did. The service is super. The border arrived very shortly after I ordered it. It was intact and and in excellent shape. Can't wait to get my room painted and the trim up. I rate you a five in all areas of service. I will buy from you again when I need more borders. Thank you much, M. Wise
produits de qualité, je suis ravie des différents achats que j'ai fait.
Paper is not prepasted as advertised. Will now have to purchase paste to hang.
i am very please with my order arrived on time. thank u
Exceeded expectations
Very pleased with the border we ordered. Arrived within days. Will certainly be placing future orders with DreamWallDecor
First time buyer from your company and I cant say anything but great things about your company, your service and the quality of your product .it was installed with no problems and turned out beautiful . Again thank you for putting out a great product and caring for your customers. Thank u.
Although I have not had a chance to put it up, it looks just as I pictured it. The quality of the paper is excellent.
THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAVE ORDER THIS SAME BORDER. I LOVE IT! I ALSO LOVE THE GREAT DISCOUNTTHAT DREAMWALL HAD COMPARED TO THE OTHER VENDOR. QUALITY PRODUCT, FAST DELIVERY. BRAVO
Received my order quickly. Instructions look complicated , wish it was peel and stick ! Border is very pretty..pleased.
Package was delivered in good condition and on time. However, the border we chose did not show that there was writing in the background of the pattern. Might not have purchased that particular pattern if it was clearly shown.
It has been three weeks ago, and haven't received it. If haven't heard about it soon I,m forced to oped out, and refund my money. Thank you David
Huge choices and good prices!
Quick shipment and the border is just beautiful! Exactly as pictured!
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.51 based on 1,098 reviews