DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

Laurel White
"I absolutely love this wallpaper!! It is a shimmery yellow gold and the flowers are so pretty! My bathroom looks absolutely beautiful! (It looks even better than the pictures.) The price was good and it seams much better than other wallpapers that I have in the house. I am a very happy customer! Thank you!"
Dennls LeBuis
"The border we chose goes very well with our paint color. Easy to apply."
Betty Leonard
"I looked all over and I just stumbled upon DreamWallDecor. It was a great price and I received it very fast! It was beautiful and great quality!"
Was shipping fast?
"A little dubious ordering online from an American company (I'm in New Zealand) but wow, I had no need to be concerned. Confirmation of my order came with a link to track my order. I had a query which was very quickly answered by email. My order arrived very well packaged and the goods actually looked better than they did on the website. Definitely order from this company if you want high quality goods and an exceptional service. Highly recommended. Jacky Kirk"
Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper decoration arrived promptly and looked great."
Was shipping fast?
"They're pretty, but I haven't applied them to walls yet."
Was shipping fast?
"Came in a timely fashion. Went on so easily and love the design."
Was shipping fast?
"Replaced outdated border wall (over the top of wallpaper). Nice selection and good quality. Some trouble sticking in places, but that could have been our fault with application."
Was shipping fast?
"The border that we ordered arrived in good time. It was exactly as we hoped it would be"
Was shipping fast?
"jusr just exactly the right color and pattern"
Was shipping fast?
"Arrived in 5-7 days. Exactly as pictured on line."
Was shipping fast?
"It is actually better than I expected. It looks great and easy to install."
Was shipping fast?
"I would definitely recommend DreamWallDecor for you next project. Their website is the best and easiest to pick out your selection and I was amazed how quickly my order was shipped & delivered. The border I selected was perfect and looked just as good as presented on the website."
Was shipping fast?
"It is exactly what i wanted ..i love it !!!"
Was shipping fast?
"Item arrived quickly and was a good quality. Would definitely use again"
Was shipping fast?
"Ordered 2 different patterns of wallpaper. Colors both off from on-line photographs. Customer service seems to be sufficient on refund process. Very happy with second order. Beautiful product and super price."
Was shipping fast?
"Nice selection of wall borders. I painted the master bath and wanted a border.Hard to tell the exact colors sometimes from the website, even zoomed, but I also read the description to help describe the colors.The border matched my bathroom perfectly and very easy to apply. Service was quick too."
Was shipping fast?
"Beautiful color and quality. Very pleased with the product. The only complaint that I have is that when I ordered the border the length was stated as 12 feet per roll so I ordered 4 rolls but it actually was 15 feet so I only needed 3 rolls to complete my job, otherwise, very happy with your product. Thank you!"
Was shipping fast?
"Beautiful colors! Just brightened up my kitchen enormously. It DOESN'T have enough glue on the back to be useful, so we had to buy more, but it's so pretty, we love it."
Was shipping fast?
"good selection fast delivery"
Was shipping fast?
"The borders came in a prompt manner and looked just like the pictures and descriptions on the website. It looks great!"
Was shipping fast?
"This worked out better than I thought. I was able to cut the edge I needed, attach it to the wall and paint the piece of trim I had ordered, all in one morning. I will definitely order more trim from Dream Wall Decor."
Was shipping fast?
"It was exactly as it was pictured on line. It was easy to put up."
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.70 based on 605 reviews