DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

Janet Hirschman
"Decription did not totally match the picture so I call and left a message AND SOMEONE CALLED ME BACK to clarify that the picture was what I would get when ordering. I appreciated the call back as this was the first time I ordered from DreamWallDecor and was nervous about it."
"Love the colors, size, print, exactly what I wanted and ordered and delivered in just a few days. 👍"
Drew Shaffer
"Extremely fast delivery. Great price!"
Was shipping fast?
"I have not received it yet sorry"
Was shipping fast?
"the wallpaper arrived and it more colorfull than the picture online. Thid will brighten up my laundry days a lot. Thanks for the fast shipping."
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent product. Good price. Fast shipping."
"I found the company professional and understanding when dealing with their clients. Looking forward to receiving my order."
Was shipping fast?
"shipping could of been double bagged, corner was torn"
Was shipping fast?
"The border I ordered was delivered very quickly, sooner than expected and exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be happier. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"Just received my wallpaper borders. They look excellent. Have not hung them yet. Waiting for the weekend."
"I have called three times to get answers to my questions. No one has called back. I tried emailing, and someone responded with 'what is your questions.' I asked, and they never got back to me with an answer."
Was shipping fast?
"The delivery time was good,but also when l opened the package l really loved my tree borders it is exactly as pictured.It is exactly what l had been searching for,l will be ordering again in the near future.The pattern matches my bathroom decor so perfectly.Thanks for a good product."
Was shipping fast?
"Needed to match existing wallpaper border for laundry room due to some repair issues. I did find the same pattern, only a different color, so decided to go with that. It arrived very quickly and is on the wall. I now need another roll as forgot the border went all the way around the room. (not my house) Expecting the next shipment will be as speedy as the last! Thank-you!"
"Fast delivery at a great price"
Was shipping fast?
"Product received reflects actually as pictured online. Can't wait to put the border up."
Was shipping fast?
"Very fast postage. I have purchased from this company before and I would recommend them to others. They have an extensive range of borders and the quality is excellent."
Was shipping fast?
"Very fast delivery. Nice selections of wallpaper border and nice prices."
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent inventory, huge variety in user friendly categories, shipped immediately, arrived in four days. Yeah!!"
Was shipping fast?
"like the product and it took about a week to come in. If I own the company I would send out and email after shipping with a tracking number so the customer can plan on when to do the job. I wrote and asked after about 5 days and know one returned my email."
"Excellent quality wallpaper."
Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper border is beautiful, but I don't like the way it is packaged. Instead of being on a roll it is wound around a flat piece of cardboard and does not come off flat. It has folds in it and I hope they flatten out when I apply it to my wall."
"Beautiful I just love it can't wait to pick more out for my bedroom love love"
Was shipping fast?
"I'm very pleased with the wallpaper border. The service was quick and professional. I will order from this company again. The price was lower that other outlets. Five stars!!"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 701 reviews