DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

Telephone
Drew Shaffer
"Extremely fast delivery. Great price!"
Laurel White
"I absolutely love this wallpaper!! It is a shimmery yellow gold and the flowers are so pretty! My bathroom looks absolutely beautiful! (It looks even better than the pictures.) The price was good and it seams much better than other wallpapers that I have in the house. I am a very happy customer! Thank you!"
Dennls LeBuis
"The border we chose goes very well with our paint color. Easy to apply."
Was shipping fast?
"fast and easy and received what we wanted!!"
Was shipping fast?
"The only problem was I couldn't reach you by phone."
Was shipping fast?
"I had this same border in my bathroom a while ago but we had to rip out and replace part of the wall by the shower so some of the border had to be ripped off. So happy to find the exact same border!"
Was shipping fast?
"Very happy with border !"
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to order .. colors were exactly as shown on screen .. arrived on time .."
Was shipping fast?
"The service I received,"
Was shipping fast?
"Great selection, quick delivery & excellent customer service ! Hung my border the same day it arrived & very pleased with the final results. I'll definitely use DreamWallDecor again."
"Nice product"
Was shipping fast?
"Looks great and easy to put up."
Was shipping fast?
"Good service, good product v"
Was shipping fast?
"Only received half of my order, wondering when I will receive the rest of my border."
"I ordered wallpaper border in good faith in anticipation of an overall remodel in progress. As things developed and we finally got to the point of trying to remove an existing border and replacing it with this product we were unable to avoid damaging the existing wallpaper so it all had to be removed and the border I ordered was not needed. It seems impossible to get someone to help me return product for credit. I have followed instructions and received an RMA number and was instructed I would receive an address to send the return to. Nothing happened. Tried to contact via phone number on web site and left message. Nobody answers and nobody returns the call."
Was shipping fast?
"When I finally found the correct E-Mail address, the sales people responded quickly and my order arrived promptly"
Was shipping fast?
"Quick delivery and just like the pattern showed . Thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"Our wallpaper border was just as gorgeous in person as it was on the Internet."
Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper border looks really nice. it really spruced up my bathroom. I like it a lot."
Was shipping fast?
"Fast delivery, fair price and Excellent quality of paper. You have a great selection and I will be buying more on line from your company"
Was shipping fast?
"Perfect for the nursery. Arrived in good time. Thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"Due to the fact that I was obliged to purchase one roll because they don’t send any samples to test colors/ quality, only THEN did I discover you get 10% discount for a second purchase...so with a policy like this, it pays to initial buy one roll, even if you’re not fussed about any color testing- because the second purchase (90% of your order )would THEN be cheaper. Just make sure the 2nd order batch Nos. are the same as the initial (test) order. Delivery prompt with Inc/confirmation & delv follow through very good... on balance overall > good service,& therefore “acceptable”."
Was shipping fast?
"Delivery very prompt, in fact came a day early."
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 660 reviews