DreamWallDecor Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
What an amazing seller who took the time to help me find the size of the piece I needed, was constantly in communication with me answering my never ending questions! The piece I ordered is very beautifully crafted. I am so happy and thankful I found dream wall decor and I fully intend on going back for more!
I ordered border that looked exactly as it appeared on line. I love it!
I picked out a kitchen wall paper boarder and ordered it. It arrived on time and I like it. Have not put it up yet as our room is not yet ready for it but I'm pleased with it.
I did not get what i purchased and I am still waiting for my refund.
The paper was so thin it ripped! The next morning half came down! I called them to send the other roll back! But they still haven’t called me back! I’ve been wall papering for 30 years !
Border wallpaper was hard to work with, the paste was hard to activate even though we soaked it in water for a while, and had a very hard time putting it on the wall. I think the rolls we got were old and that's why we had so much trouble with the prepasted rolls.
I would not recommend anyone to buy from you guys. The border I bought was supposed to be 7 inches when we got it the border was only 6 5/8 inches. I emailed company and did not get any response.
Excellent service y beautiful and unique wallpapers.
Easy to order and arrived very quickly..
Product wasn't bad, but the colors were not as described. Tried calling to return, but can't get a returned call. No instructions in the email, nor the website. Product quality was fair, however.
Love the border! Easy to put up. Exactly what I was looking for. Hope to order more!!
Very easy ordering and fast shipping Will purchase again
I ordered on the 7th and I have not received a tracking code or my order.
Timely service. Reasonable process.
Love the border I ordered.
I love all 3 borders I ordered. Put the cats in the bath tub in my bathroom and I love the rooster border in yellow. And the Victorian border going in my office. Thanks
We ordered two rolls of border paper and they were delivered on time. The quality of the product is excellent, and we had no trouble hanging it.
I was not satisfied with the border... The colors were not what I thought they would be... Could be the computer but I don't like them at all. Nancy
Love the border I picked out..great service and delivery in less than a week..highly recommended
So often purchases are a hassle. I am so very pleased that my purchase from this company was perfectly smooth. I got what I ordered on schedule & love it.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.54 based on 1,033 reviews