DreamWallDecor Reviews

257 Reviews

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

Was shipping fast?

The border we selected from DreamWallDecor, after looking at HUNDREDS on various sites, turned out to be even better than we expected. The product was easy to work with and the colors are rich and full of depth. And best of all, it coordinated perfectly with our blue heron artwork!
Virginia Chapman
Virginia Chapman

Was shipping fast?

It arrived right on schedule, instructions were very clear, and quality was excellent. It makes my kitchen look so much better. I can hardly believe this border could make such a difference. Thank you.
Susan Boitano-Brown
Susan Boitano-Brown

Was shipping fast?

We love the border wallpaper we ordered!!
We couldn't find any in the stores around here anymore and we really wanted to cover an ugly border in our motorhome.
What we got from you is perfect!! Shipping was so fast too, we are very satisfied customers!
Patricia Williams

Was shipping fast?

so fast I was so happy thank you
Bonnie Hendrix

Was shipping fast?

I needed a 7.5 inch border for my kitchen. There were none, but I found one that had a pattern that would allow me to trim to fit. I really like the results.
Vera Delong

Was shipping fast?

I was very impressed with the quick shipping and the quality of the paper. i would certainly recommend your company to any of my friends. Thanks again!!
Timothy Dixon

Was shipping fast?

The wallpaper freeze was good quality and well behaved while being mounted this morning. The self adhesive worked well with minimal weeping down the wall when being rolled on.
Shipping was adequate given that we live on the other side of the world. Tracking was very good until the last bit of the journey. It didn't help that the item sat for three days in our home town before being delivered but that is beyond the control of DreamWallDecor.
Overall, highly recommended.
Leon Wisniewski

Was shipping fast?

Could not find pattern with correct color any where until found here. Thanks Char & Leo W
Robin Kwasniewski

Was shipping fast?

The paper has a little shine to it, but it goes great against a green wall having accents of blue and grey and silver in the paper. The paper is easy to put up if you run the back of it under a faucet with a small amount of water running. Good product and easy to decorate with, with the amount of colors in the paper.
Sharon Schwarzkopf

Was shipping fast?

Great service with no problems with web site. Great experience. Can't wait to look some more..
Dianne Brutnell

Was shipping fast?

What a wonderful selection! So much to choose from, but I found the perfect paper. Shipping was incredibly fast. I would definitely recommend this company.
Mary Nichols

Was shipping fast?

I got it a day later then told. Otherwise all good.
Kenneth King

Was shipping fast?

This was our first time ordering from your Company. We were very satisfied with all of our experience. We will be ordering again.
Jerome Backlund

Was shipping fast?

It would be nice to have a larger sample or something that could be printed out to help with selection.
Other than that the product is great and was shipped out in a timely manner.
Shirley Krawece
Verified Buyer

My last order just sent out not getting my full order
Kathy Cox

Was shipping fast?

Best selection of borders anywhere. Very pleased with my purchase. Will be my go to for all wallpaper and borders.
Rick Heitman

Was shipping fast?

My order arrived on time in perfect condition and exactly as shown on the website. Great searvice.
Barbara Riley

Was shipping fast?

I have been calling and leaving messages because I want to return the border I bought. There is never a person that answers the phone.

Audrey Thistle

Was shipping fast?

Pleased with the prices quality and fast delivery service. Thank you
Deborah Jones

Was shipping fast?

The border was shipped quickly and I appreciated the email updates. We Love the border. Free shipping was a plus!
Louis Orlando

Was shipping fast?

There are no sales or customer service departments - phones are never answered and voice mails are never returned. I wanted to ask for expedited shipping and left emails and voicemails. Never heard from anyone. In fact, I thought I had been scammed until the product actually arrived. It did ship out in a day or 2 and it did arrive a few days later.
BRODERICK EDMOND

Was shipping fast?

I like the service I was rendered, and will order again in the future soon.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.46 based on 257 reviews