DreamWallDecor Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

Janet Hirschman
"Decription did not totally match the picture so I call and left a message AND SOMEONE CALLED ME BACK to clarify that the picture was what I would get when ordering. I appreciated the call back as this was the first time I ordered from DreamWallDecor and was nervous about it."
"Love the colors, size, print, exactly what I wanted and ordered and delivered in just a few days. 👍"
Drew Shaffer
"Extremely fast delivery. Great price!"
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent communication, response and prompt delivery."
Posted 24 minutes ago
Was shipping fast?
"A quick delivery and a very nice pattern."
Was shipping fast?
"the wallpaper border you sent wasn't the same color as pictured on your site the colors were faded and I needed the same colors that were on your site and on the small picture that came with the border, as I just needed a few feet to match in with existing border that was damaged during restoration of bathroom."
"I recently ordered wallpaper that is out of stock, apparently. I called to get a refund and received no return call. I also went onto your website, since it said I could look for another wallpaper border and there was the exact border i ordered, still on the site and next to it, it said in stock. maybe you should update your site."
Was shipping fast?
"Product was very well packaged and arrived quickly. Product is great quality."
Was shipping fast?
"They didn’t make me happy. I took the plastic off a roll to make sure It worked in my room. It was the ring color. They told me an opened roll couldn’t be returned and of course I have to pay shipping back."
Was shipping fast?
"I have yet to receive my order. They were out of one of my products. I asked for a discount and have yet to hear back from them. So far no shipping confirmation on the remainder of my order."
Was shipping fast?
"Found a border that both my husband and I really liked!"
Was shipping fast?
"The border I ordered was of good quality. The delivery of my product was done very quickly. The price of the product was excellent. Thank you Dream Wall Décor. KS-Ok."
Was shipping fast?
"I haven't received my order yet!!"
Was shipping fast?
"Didn't get product. Still sitting at Grand Island. Not sure why this is. I'm only 2 hours away."
Was shipping fast?
"Have not received how can I write a review"
Was shipping fast?
"We got our framed canvas print but it was the wrong color frame. It was silver not gold."
Was shipping fast?
"Very fast service and great product quality. Thank you, Joe"
Was shipping fast?
"The pre-paste was pretty shabby. I bought some wallpaper paste and it made all the difference"
Was shipping fast?
"Had exactly what we wanted and delivered quickly"
Was shipping fast?
"As what described. Perfect fit and size. Highly recommendable."
"beautiful - love them"
"I ordered wall panels, which arrived in a timely manner, but when I sent emails to ask about time material for endcaps, no one has responded. Have sent 3 emails as of this time and not a word from anyone. Called today, but not holding my breath that someone will call me back."
Was shipping fast?
"Was super skeptical about trying a new site, but overall loved our experience. The price and piece we received were above our expectations! Also not to mention, fed ex delivered our first package to the wrong address, and DreamWallDecor replaced it with no hassle, which was much appreciated! Will be using for any future needs!"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.66 based on 731 reviews