DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

(optional)

Betty Leonard
Betty Leonard
Verified Buyer
"I looked all over and I just stumbled upon DreamWallDecor. It was a great price and I received it very fast! It was beautiful and great quality!"
Carol Stull
Carol Stull
Verified Buyer
"I really like the only narrow border that I could find . The quality is very good and the design is very attractive. It was very easy to work with also."
Marcella Goossen
Marcella Goossen
Verified Buyer
"Loved my wallpaper border! The colors looked exactly like they did in the picture. It was shipped quickly. The only concern I had was it didn't seem like there was quite enough glue. I would definitely order from you again."
Was shipping fast?
"They were very responsive in answering questions while shipping out my cornice moldings ahead of schedule . When I found I was short by one unit in two rooms - due to the contractor - DreamWallDecor rushed out the molding unit to save the completion schedule . The product was everything shown/advertised and more . Such that I went ahead later at a different location and did another room with their products . VERY GOOD PRODUCT & SERVICE . SPOT ON !!"
Was shipping fast?
"Because I didn't create an account I cant tell you. You accepted my purchase and charged my credit card without me creating an account, so why cant I get return information to return 1 of the 4 rolls of border I purchased."
Was shipping fast?
"it looked great when we put it up"
Was shipping fast?
"What I saw on the screen was what I wanted. At that time I was not given a different option. So consequently you sent me the wrong color BUT you have beautiful wallpaper and service is good"
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Price and quality were A1. DreamWallDecor worked with me to get an additional roll added to my order to help save shipping cost. I was pleased with all aspects of purchasing from this company and will use again as needed."
Was shipping fast?
"Border looks exactly as depicted. Nice quality. Fast delivery."
Was shipping fast?
"Large selection and very quick delivery."
Was shipping fast?
"I have ordered your products for over 4 years and have never been disappointed in the materials, colors, reliability and addition to my home's decor. I just ordered and will be ordering again in the future. I have recommended this site to many of my friends. Thank you for your timely delivery, customer service and selling a quality product."
Was shipping fast?
"Very little shipping and handling and complete order and very fast response. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"Wonderful selection, high quality, AND faster shipping than expected!"
Was shipping fast?
"Thanks it looks great!! We were able to find what we were looking for on your site."
Was shipping fast?
"many wallpaper boarders to choose from. great prices and fast delivery."
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent service. My order came quickly and the pricing was good. Would definitely order from here again."
Was shipping fast?
"EXCELLENT SERVICE & DELIVERY WILL DEFINITELY ORDER AGAIN"
Was shipping fast?
"Price, selection, shipping fee reasonably"
Was shipping fast?
"I loved the great selection"
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to apply. The colors were exactly what you saw online. The border is beautiful!"
Was shipping fast?
"The kitchen border was exactly as expected very nice; an elegant touch to our kitchen. Wife was very pleased. Shipping was very fast and well packed no damage to any of the borders."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"it was exactly the print I was looking for"
Was shipping fast?
"It came in very quick, was what i was inspecting in good quality. If need i would order again."
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.68 based on 561 reviews