DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

Drew Shaffer
"Extremely fast delivery. Great price!"
Laurel White
"I absolutely love this wallpaper!! It is a shimmery yellow gold and the flowers are so pretty! My bathroom looks absolutely beautiful! (It looks even better than the pictures.) The price was good and it seams much better than other wallpapers that I have in the house. I am a very happy customer! Thank you!"
Dennls LeBuis
"The border we chose goes very well with our paint color. Easy to apply."
Was shipping fast?
"quick delivery but the wall border advertised as pre pasted fell short.Followed directions but had to go get paste."
Was shipping fast?
"Love the wallpaper border -- it was great quality, easy to apply, and is beautiful."
Was shipping fast?
"Replaced outdated border wall (over the top of wallpaper). Nice selection and good quality. Some trouble sticking in places, but that could have been our fault with application."
Was shipping fast?
"Ordered 2 different patterns of wallpaper. Colors both off from on-line photographs. Customer service seems to be sufficient on refund process. Very happy with second order. Beautiful product and super price."
Was shipping fast?
"Very timely delivery. The edges of the border do not stick well. Had to use additional seam glue to get them to really stay down."
Was shipping fast?
"Good quality product. Only one small complaint - the tape on the rolls is hard to remove without damaging or cutting out the first 4 or 5 inches of the roll."
Was shipping fast?
"What I saw on the screen was what I wanted. At that time I was not given a different option. So consequently you sent me the wrong color BUT you have beautiful wallpaper and service is good"
Was shipping fast?
"Very little shipping and handling and complete order and very fast response. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"Thanks for your quick service"
Was shipping fast?
"I love the wall border I had picked out and finally received. I say finally because I was not aware I was dealing with a company in Canada and I live in the USA. They even gave me a 15% discount once we figured out why my debit card wasn’t working. They replied right away when I had questions. I really appreciated their customer service."
Was shipping fast?
"Very pretty border. I thought pre pasted meant just put water on the back and it would stick to the wall. I got a bowl of water and a sponge and put water on the back of the paper and it didn’t stick to the wall."
Was shipping fast?
"I got what I ordered in a timely manner and it was at a fair price."
"All good nice paper"
Was shipping fast?
"Loved my wallpaper border! The colors looked exactly like they did in the picture. It was shipped quickly. The only concern I had was it didn't seem like there was quite enough glue. I would definitely order from you again."
Was shipping fast?
"Just what I was looking for."
Was shipping fast?
"I am very pleased with the border wallpaper I recently received. However, I am more pleased with your customer service. I found this pattern two years ago but wasn't ready to use it until this year. When I tried to order it online I was advised there wasn't enough in stock. I sent an email inquiring about it and was delighted that you really did have enough. The purchase was completed and it has been received. Thank you for that service!!"
Was shipping fast?
"I was pleased with the speed my order was processed and shipped. The print was pretty, the colors were right and it matched our color scheme as we’d hoped. I was a little disappointed that the border did not have a very good self-adhesive back. We followed the directions, yet still needed to purchase some wallpaper paste to finish the project."
Was shipping fast?
"Product was as advertised and arrived fast. Highly recommend this site."
Was shipping fast?
"Purchase options clear on web site, order handled cleanly. Product excellent."
Was shipping fast?
"it is my first order,one of them still pending, will check the quality upon installation at my house in cuba"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 628 reviews