DreamWallDecor Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Christine White
Christine White
Verified Buyer
"My order shipped very fast! I'm very happy with the quality of the border I ordered & the dimensions were very accurate. I will definitely order from your site again."
Kimberly Murphy
Kimberly Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Easy to put up and looks great"
Marylou Cannon
Marylou Cannon
Verified Buyer
"Border was so much more impressive when received. It went up much easier than the last time I did this a decade ago. No bubbles, no excess glue yet plenty of stick. No pulling away at edges and even a small overlap stuck"
Debbie Spencer-Finley
Was shipping fast?
"Product was as advertised and arrived fast. Highly recommend this site."
Was shipping fast?
"Purchase options clear on web site, order handled cleanly. Product excellent."
Was shipping fast?
"it is my first order,one of them still pending, will check the quality upon installation at my house in cuba"
4636156 David Watson
Was shipping fast?
"Prompt delivery, good quality and reasonable price. Good stuff."
Was shipping fast?
"It looks good in my kitchen"
Was shipping fast?
"It will work as a bathroom edging. From the picture, I thought it would have more color, but that's okay."
Was shipping fast?
"I was replacing a portion of my border and thought this was the same as I already had. The only color description was "white". That was the background color. However the color of the edge is also very important. My original border has a "green" edge, this has a "blue" edge. It is not possible to see that difference on the computer, and my wall is green."
"Easy to apply"
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Love it!! It was so easy to use and it was perfect."
Was shipping fast?
"Love the design I picked. Product came before I expected it. Makes my bathroom look new. Thank you. Christl Lessard"
Was shipping fast?
"It is so cute just as I had expected, and arrived before I thought it would. Sticks almost everywhere, maybe a little more glue would be good."
Was shipping fast?
"By having a good selection, good prices and shipping so quickly!"
Was shipping fast?
"Border was just as shown. Color was great . But had a flaw in it so had to loose about 10 inchs . Glad we planned extra."
Was shipping fast?
"The color was what it said it was going to be and I found it easy to put up"
Was shipping fast?
"The pattern was beautiful, however there wasn't enough glue on the repasted border. We had to purchase wallpaper paste to get it to stick on the wall."
Was shipping fast?
"The border appears to be made of quality material and the directions for hanging were very clear and helpful. I have not put up the borders yet, so cannot comment on that at this time. I ordered 2 packages and have opened one and unrolled about 2 feet and have not opened the other. I am hopeful that both packages are in good shape and without blemishes. However, the condition of the package I received in the mail gets a -10 review. I am surprised that the contents of the package were without damage. Credit needs to be given to the packaging of the wallpaper border. I have enclosed a picture of the USPS package."
Was shipping fast?
"Extremely pleased with quality. Would have been better if it was peel and stick. Installation went very well."
Was shipping fast?
"Shipping was fast, love what I picked out to redo my computer room. Con- The pre-pasted border did not activate too well as per instructions and ended up having to use glue to further adhere it to the wall after it started falling off. After day 2 the border is still on YEAH!!"
Was shipping fast?
"Love the kitchen border however the glue on the bottom portion of the paper did not stick to the wall. Will have to find some glue with small applicator to glue border bottom to wall"
Was shipping fast?
"Pleased with the prices quality and fast delivery service. Thank you"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.66 based on 447 reviews