DreamWallDecor Reviews

4.5
Based on 1,108 reviews
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
Good quality product. Only one small complaint - the tape on the rolls is hard to remove without damaging or cutting out the first 4 or 5 inches of the roll.
What I saw on the screen was what I wanted. At that time I was not given a different option. So consequently you sent me the wrong color BUT you have beautiful wallpaper and service is good
Very little shipping and handling and complete order and very fast response. Thank you.
Thanks for your quick service
I love the wall border I had picked out and finally received. I say finally because I was not aware I was dealing with a company in Canada and I live in the USA. They even gave me a 15% discount once we figured out why my debit card wasn’t working. They replied right away when I had questions. I really appreciated their customer service.
Very pretty border. I thought pre pasted meant just put water on the back and it would stick to the wall. I got a bowl of water and a sponge and put water on the back of the paper and it didn’t stick to the wall.
I got what I ordered in a timely manner and it was at a fair price.
All good nice paper
Loved my wallpaper border! The colors looked exactly like they did in the picture. It was shipped quickly. The only concern I had was it didn't seem like there was quite enough glue. I would definitely order from you again.
DreamWallDecor 4 star review on 2nd March 2018
Just what I was looking for.
I am very pleased with the border wallpaper I recently received. However, I am more pleased with your customer service. I found this pattern two years ago but wasn't ready to use it until this year. When I tried to order it online I was advised there wasn't enough in stock. I sent an email inquiring about it and was delighted that you really did have enough. The purchase was completed and it has been received. Thank you for that service!!
I was pleased with the speed my order was processed and shipped. The print was pretty, the colors were right and it matched our color scheme as we’d hoped. I was a little disappointed that the border did not have a very good self-adhesive back. We followed the directions, yet still needed to purchase some wallpaper paste to finish the project.
Product was as advertised and arrived fast. Highly recommend this site.
Purchase options clear on web site, order handled cleanly. Product excellent.
it is my first order,one of them still pending, will check the quality upon installation at my house in cuba
Prompt delivery, good quality and reasonable price. Good stuff.
It looks good in my kitchen
It will work as a bathroom edging. From the picture, I thought it would have more color, but that's okay.
I was replacing a portion of my border and thought this was the same as I already had. The only color description was "white". That was the background color. However the color of the edge is also very important. My original border has a "green" edge, this has a "blue" edge. It is not possible to see that difference on the computer, and my wall is green.
Easy to apply