DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

(optional)

Betty Leonard
Betty Leonard
Verified Buyer
"I looked all over and I just stumbled upon DreamWallDecor. It was a great price and I received it very fast! It was beautiful and great quality!"
Carol Stull
Carol Stull
Verified Buyer
"I really like the only narrow border that I could find . The quality is very good and the design is very attractive. It was very easy to work with also."
Marcella Goossen
Marcella Goossen
Verified Buyer
"Loved my wallpaper border! The colors looked exactly like they did in the picture. It was shipped quickly. The only concern I had was it didn't seem like there was quite enough glue. I would definitely order from you again."
Was shipping fast?
"There is a problem of getting in contact with a live speaking person .......Don't think I will deal with this any more ."
Was shipping fast?
"I love the products and customer service! They are the best"
Was shipping fast?
"I love the boarder. It will look fantastic in my little trailer. I found material that matches it perfectly. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything I like until I came across your site. Amazing selection. Beautiful quality. Thanks, so much."
Was shipping fast?
"I ordered three different rolls to look at the colors...obviously, it is impossible to determine accurate colors over the computer. Then I read the return policy...only in a few days can it be returned, only in its original, unopened packaging...really??? How can we look at the colors without opening it and so I was stuck with three rolls I can't use!!!!"
Was shipping fast?
"good product and large selection of styles"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 564 reviews