DreamWallDecor Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Christine White
Christine White
Verified Buyer
"My order shipped very fast! I'm very happy with the quality of the border I ordered & the dimensions were very accurate. I will definitely order from your site again."
Kimberly Murphy
Kimberly Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Easy to put up and looks great"
Marylou Cannon
Marylou Cannon
Verified Buyer
"Border was so much more impressive when received. It went up much easier than the last time I did this a decade ago. No bubbles, no excess glue yet plenty of stick. No pulling away at edges and even a small overlap stuck"
Was shipping fast?
"There is a problem of getting in contact with a live speaking person .......Don't think I will deal with this any more ."
Was shipping fast?
"I love the products and customer service! They are the best"
Was shipping fast?
"I love the boarder. It will look fantastic in my little trailer. I found material that matches it perfectly. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything I like until I came across your site. Amazing selection. Beautiful quality. Thanks, so much."
Was shipping fast?
"I ordered three different rolls to look at the colors...obviously, it is impossible to determine accurate colors over the computer. Then I read the return policy...only in a few days can it be returned, only in its original, unopened packaging...really??? How can we look at the colors without opening it and so I was stuck with three rolls I can't use!!!!"
Was shipping fast?
"good product and large selection of styles"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.66 based on 447 reviews