DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

Drew Shaffer
"Extremely fast delivery. Great price!"
Laurel White
"I absolutely love this wallpaper!! It is a shimmery yellow gold and the flowers are so pretty! My bathroom looks absolutely beautiful! (It looks even better than the pictures.) The price was good and it seams much better than other wallpapers that I have in the house. I am a very happy customer! Thank you!"
Dennls LeBuis
"The border we chose goes very well with our paint color. Easy to apply."
Was shipping fast?
"Border paper didn't stick at all. Terrible quality."
Was shipping fast?
"The border was beautiful, exactly what I wsnted. Unfortunately, it fell off the wall not once but twice. The paste just did not adhere to the wall. I had to run out and buy some spray on glue and us ed that. So far it's holding and it looks great."
Was shipping fast?
"I recently ordered border for my laundry room. Although the product was shipped quickly, I had questions about the product but was unable to reach a representative by phone. I left several messages and no one returned my call. I sent an email and Chi Raganit responded, who had excellent customer service. It would be helpful if someone would answer the phone."
Was shipping fast?
"The border paper I selected was substituted by another number - completely all wrong for my kitchen. When I complained I was told I could only return an unopened reel. (How was I to know it was wrong unless I looked at it?) Long story short - I returned both rolls at my expense and they say I will be reimbursed for only 1 reel and also forfeit the postage I originally paid. I am very unhappy!! I also have no border paper to show for my money! At this rate I should have kept both rolls and donated them to a good cause!"
Was shipping fast?
"I like their products, but it is extremely hard to contact them in person. I want to make an exchange, but I want to speak with a person, not everything via email. Still no personal contact so far."
Was shipping fast?
"There is a problem of getting in contact with a live speaking person .......Don't think I will deal with this any more ."
Was shipping fast?
"I love the products and customer service! They are the best"
Was shipping fast?
"I love the boarder. It will look fantastic in my little trailer. I found material that matches it perfectly. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything I like until I came across your site. Amazing selection. Beautiful quality. Thanks, so much."
Was shipping fast?
"I ordered three different rolls to look at the colors...obviously, it is impossible to determine accurate colors over the computer. Then I read the return policy...only in a few days can it be returned, only in its original, unopened packaging...really??? How can we look at the colors without opening it and so I was stuck with three rolls I can't use!!!!"
Was shipping fast?
"good product and large selection of styles"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 628 reviews