DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

Laurel White
"I absolutely love this wallpaper!! It is a shimmery yellow gold and the flowers are so pretty! My bathroom looks absolutely beautiful! (It looks even better than the pictures.) The price was good and it seams much better than other wallpapers that I have in the house. I am a very happy customer! Thank you!"
Dennls LeBuis
"The border we chose goes very well with our paint color. Easy to apply."
Betty Leonard
"I looked all over and I just stumbled upon DreamWallDecor. It was a great price and I received it very fast! It was beautiful and great quality!"
Was shipping fast?
"It is actually better than I expected. It looks great and easy to install."
Was shipping fast?
"I would definitely recommend DreamWallDecor for you next project. Their website is the best and easiest to pick out your selection and I was amazed how quickly my order was shipped & delivered. The border I selected was perfect and looked just as good as presented on the website."
Was shipping fast?
"It is exactly what i wanted ..i love it !!!"
Was shipping fast?
"Item arrived quickly and was a good quality. Would definitely use again"
Was shipping fast?
"Nice selection of wall borders. I painted the master bath and wanted a border.Hard to tell the exact colors sometimes from the website, even zoomed, but I also read the description to help describe the colors.The border matched my bathroom perfectly and very easy to apply. Service was quick too."
Was shipping fast?
"Beautiful color and quality. Very pleased with the product. The only complaint that I have is that when I ordered the border the length was stated as 12 feet per roll so I ordered 4 rolls but it actually was 15 feet so I only needed 3 rolls to complete my job, otherwise, very happy with your product. Thank you!"
Was shipping fast?
"Beautiful colors! Just brightened up my kitchen enormously. It DOESN'T have enough glue on the back to be useful, so we had to buy more, but it's so pretty, we love it."
Was shipping fast?
"good selection fast delivery"
Was shipping fast?
"The borders came in a prompt manner and looked just like the pictures and descriptions on the website. It looks great!"
Was shipping fast?
"This worked out better than I thought. I was able to cut the edge I needed, attach it to the wall and paint the piece of trim I had ordered, all in one morning. I will definitely order more trim from Dream Wall Decor."
Was shipping fast?
"It was exactly as it was pictured on line. It was easy to put up."
Was shipping fast?
"I love my wallpaper border"
Was shipping fast?
"I have been looking for a boarder for 1 year and found just the right one here. It was very easy to apply."
Was shipping fast?
"Thank you for all the assistance you gave me with the selection of the border. It was greatly appreciated to find someone who was willing to help me with an online request. And the wallpaper border was a good substitute. It is very striking against the background. Thank you again for your patience and assistance, MJ"
Was shipping fast?
"No surprise's on the color. Was as advertised. Can't wait to put it on my wall. Would recommend to my friends. I would use DreamWallDecor again."
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to apply, looks great. Really dresses up the bedrooms."
Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper border was excellent quality and received quickly."
Was shipping fast?
"We were quickly notified of a shortage and given a discount for taking the discontinued product."
Was shipping fast?
"I liked that DreamWallDecor kept me informed of when my ordered was shipped and when it would be delivered."
Was shipping fast?
"This paper is very colorful, fun & adds such a pretty touch to the bright colored walls."
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 597 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!