DreamWallDecor Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
Very satisfied with the wallpaper borders I purchased from Dream Wall Decor. Reasonably priced, good quality, and fast shipping.
Came in a few days. Really like it/
Hi thanks 👍 so far so good.
Excellent customer service; had a problem with my order due to my installation and they were amazingly helpful!!!
Quck delivery and good product.
I love the large selection. I needed a very specific floral, and to my surprise there was one that was better than what I wanted! Thank you Lord. Affordable prices for quality paper. Well packaged and only took three days to arrive cross-country. Very pleased. I’m sad we don’t have anymore rooms needing paper!
Very pleased
Product just like described. Good quality. Reasonably priced. Very satisfied
I love my little rooster border for craft projects. Ordering and checkout was easy, my package arrived securely by mail.
I blinked and my wallpaper showed up! Very pleased with the pricing, timeliness, and selection. I found exactly what I needed. Thank you DreamWallDecor!
Much more beautiful in reality than even on the computer screen. And the service was prompt.
fast quick service
The border is very good quality. It arrived in such fast time, we are very pleased with your service. Thank you
huge selection and prompt delivery
it was just what I wanted..
I haven’t installed the border yet but I am impressed with the quality of the product. The colors are perfect. I am using it as a faux chair rail in my dining room and it is going to look so good. I couldn’t be happier.
Very good selection of wallpaper borders. Item was perfect and as shown.
Beautiful product and easy to order, order was sent right out and great email communication.
Loved the wallpaper boarders! Thanks for your fast service. I will be a returning customer, thanks again!
Arrived as ordered in a very timely matter.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.51 based on 1,078 reviews