DreamWallDecor Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Christine White
Christine White
Verified Buyer
"My order shipped very fast! I'm very happy with the quality of the border I ordered & the dimensions were very accurate. I will definitely order from your site again."
Kimberly Murphy
Kimberly Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Easy to put up and looks great"
Marylou Cannon
Marylou Cannon
Verified Buyer
"Border was so much more impressive when received. It went up much easier than the last time I did this a decade ago. No bubbles, no excess glue yet plenty of stick. No pulling away at edges and even a small overlap stuck"
Was shipping fast?
"I recently ordered a border for my bathroom. I was thrilled when I found Dreamwalldecor on line because they had so many designs to choose from. I found a design that was perfect for my newly painted bathroom and then ordered it. It arrived within in a few days time and I loved it! It looked exactly as the pictire on the website. I couldn't have been happier. The next day I received an email from the company saying it was delivered and asking if I received it. Great customer service as well."
Was shipping fast?
"Border is very nice and of high quality. Cost was very reasonable. Thank you for your help."
Was shipping fast?
"Delivery was very fast and exactly as ordered. Border was very easy to apply to the walls and I recommend it to anyone who wants to add new or change old."
Was shipping fast?
"I love the border that I bought. It has just made the room!"
"Great Product"
Was shipping fast?
"The border is just want I wanted for my bedroom. It came quickly and is just as the pictures shows. Thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"very satisfied with entire experience - thank you!"
Was shipping fast?
"We received our order quickly. The quality was great and our wall looks fantastic!"
"Thanks matched everything great."
"Very satisfied"
Was shipping fast?
"Loved the product it was true to the picture"
Was shipping fast?
"Love it it looks great in my bedroom"
Was shipping fast?
"The price was right, the product arrived in just a few days even during Christmas time. I have not had time to actually put the wallpaper border up yet, but the quality looks good."
Was shipping fast?
"We ordered border for a bedroom and it came quickly and was in perfect condition! It now hangs proudly on our walls and looks perfect!! Only one issue - needed to buy some wallpaper glue to help it stay on wall BUT that was only an $8 purchase at our local Sherwin Wms store. No big deal!! Thank you for your 'under promise and over delivery' treatment of our order!! Merry Christmas!"
Was shipping fast?
"Beautiful wall border paper , absolutely a masterpiece ! My dinning room as well as my formal living room have been transformed by the Elegance and beauty of the wall accen border !"
Was shipping fast?
"Very good found just what I was looking for good price and fast delivery !"
Was shipping fast?
"Good service and quality product."
Was shipping fast?
"Handled my order efficiently and kept me advised of status. Very pleased with my tan sea shells border."
Was shipping fast?
"Made a mistake in my order and they adjusted it with prompt and courteous service."
Was shipping fast?
"They kept me informed on the progress of my order. Initially they said it was out of stock but was actually able to locate the item and shipped it out immediately. I was very pleased with the product."
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.66 based on 447 reviews