Drench UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drench UK
Own Driver

Tell us how Drench UK made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We were not sure whether the vanity unit would arrive on time, so the bathroom-fitter started tiling etc. The unit did arrive and the fitter signed for it 'unchecked' as it would not be needed for at least a week. When it WAS opened (apparently, should have been done straightaway - but we did not expect damage on an expensive unit),the corner of the washbasin (goes on top of unit), wash badly chipped in front, right-hand and very visiable corner. As the OUTER cover of the box was not damaged AT ALL, we sent emails and photos and received the following reply from them, (acknowledging that it was damaged in transit - therefore, NOT by our fitter) and yet REFUSING to replace the washbasin or give a refunbd (the vanity is very good): " Unfortunately, due to the type of damage in relation to the images received, this has clearly happened during transit to your location which means we would be unable to source a replacement from the supplier............. " If you would like us to arrange a replacement for you then on this just ask that you cover our cost price of the replacement + delivery. " We were ALL, us, builder, installer, etc - INCREDULOUS at their reply!!!! THEY JUST REFUSED TO DO A THING, in other words. I knew I should have followed my instincts and NOT buy from them - but the vanity unit just looked so attractive. BE WARNED - if you have a problem with DRENCH, you will get nowhere. They are only interested in sales - not after-service. I am following up, however, with Trading Standards - on principle.
Only sent half the order and refused to give me a refund or send me the missing item. I was rudely told that they had no responsibility once the parcel was signed for.
Very disappointing. They delivered the wrong bathroom unit and refused to take responsibility. The unit delivered was far cheaper than the one we ordered and paid for. Apparently it was all our fault that they shipped the wrong item and were totally unhelpful and unsympathetic even when we wanted to continue to do business with them if they could meet us half way. No chance, they just don't care. Certainly won't use them ever again
Drench UK is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews