DressLily Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend DressLily
08AM
8AM

Tell us how DressLily made you happy

"One day I accidentally found out about a store like Dresslily. And I made my first order - it was a Funny Plastic Snowball Maker Scoop Tool for Winter Games Props. My order came quickly and well Packed. The quality of the product is very pleased with me! Since then, I have already made more than twelve orders for Dresslily and I was not mistaken in my choice! I mostly ordered women's clothes! Everything is at the highest level! The quality is great! Good support! And great prices! I recommend Dresslily!"
Are you DressLily? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback DressLily receives. Reply Free
"Horrible customer service. They will not refund and shipping is slow and quality even worse! I’m still waiting for a refund. Stay away!!! Terrible service nd products"
"Dresslily fails to admit they're located wayyyy in Asia somewhere where shipping will take about 2 weeks or MORE! Then you ask for a refund or to cancel the order and they will suddenly ship, but still your order takes weeks! The sizes are a size smaller and the items (when they finally arrive even though you've paid for priority shipping) look like the site, especially if you're in good shape like the models, but the company lies too much about a few things to be trusted."
"They are not even deserving of one star; this is the worst company I have ever purchased a product from and definitely will not make the mistake again. I am certain they will respond to this review with some generic apology statement stating how much they value their customers but it is a load of bull. I wish I had taken the time to check their reviews before I ever did business with such an unprofessional organization. I ordered a pair of pants in my size, the item shipped was too small, I simply wanted to exchange for a larger size, as I still needed the pants for work. However, they no longer produce a product I just purchased a two weeks ago (and they weren't on clearance or anything). So rather than offer me an opportunity to find a different pair of pants that would be comparable or provide me a full refund. They offer a $7 refund for a product I paid $35 for and stated but you can keep the pants for your inconvenience. What am I suppose to do with a pair of pants I cant even wear? What kind of scam business is this? They don't put their customers needs first at all. They must think I'm made of money, which I'm not. Now I have to wait until my next paycheck and order work pants through a reputable company. Please take my advice and shop somewhere else, I am a pretty patient person and have never been so disrespected and ripped off."
"Ordered a whole bunch of stuff got half my order now they won't send the rest"
"Ordered the same item in various sizes to try on at home, and they wont accept returns or exchanges on them despite them being unworn. The size I measured myself for on their site was not accurate. Now stuck with three of the same item. Just don't go there unless your willing to lose money"
"Very bed company!"
"Do not deal with them. I made one order from them and got nothing. These are ordinary Chinese scammers."
"The site seemed great with lots of great clothes. I ordered two coats for myself and a watch for my husband for Christmas. First I measured myself and triple checked the sizes as they were American to make sure I had ordered correctly. The charts assured me that an XL would be big enough. I ordered all three items on the same day. Three weeks later one coat arrived. It had come from China dispose the sizing being USA and paying in dollars. The cost was Damp and the smell was Unreal. I made the choice to try it on as I really needed a winter coat. It was a horrible experience and to make it worse there was no way this thing was an XL. So I washed it because I thought it would fit a family member who was smaller than me. I did this because it would cost me to send the thing back and I knew this family member would like the item. The washing instructions were fin but I washed it on cooler just in case. There was no shrinkage. When she arrived a few days later it was too small on her and she wears a UK size 10. This size was marketed as fitting a UK size 16. I am still waiting on the other coat as I cannot cancel it as the company is uncontactable and won't allow me to log into my account even though I have not yet complained. The only upside is that the watch arrived exactly how I expected it to and seems to be a quality piece."
"Having placed many orders to date, I find Dresslily's products very reasonable and of satisfactory quality. On the odd occasion , that I have had an enquery, there has been a prompt, courteous reply and always resolved to my satisfaction. Would recommend to family and friends."
"Everything. One order placed Nov. 28/17 shipped Dec 18 still not here. Took three weeks to ship and now a month after shipping don't have it. Tracking number provided by Dresslily cannot be located. Other things ordered Nov. 28/17 - showed processing, processing, processing. Dec. 20/17 I contacted Customer Support and they said some items were not in stock (even tho they were IN STOCK when I placed the order three weeks prior!) Then Customer Support said they WERE in stock, then not again, then IN STOCK. Ended up getting 4 of the six items in this order. Took forever to process the refund on the two that weren't available. Got the order Jan. 4/18. All 4 items are of very poor quality, Do not look like the pictures at all. Material, style, etc. not represented at ALL by the photos. When I tried to place a review on each item, could no longer find the item on their website to comment on. Today tried Customer Support three times for first, lone item that has not been received. Each time the agent said they would "check" on the order, they never got back to me. This was during "live chat" sessions. Three times the agent left the chat without returning and no word on what's happening. OMG Horrible merchandise, horrible shipping and horrible customer service. DO NOT ORDER"
"I ordered 11 items and they accepted my order - AND MONEY! NOTHING ARRIVED. I waited some weeks as I was told to. I contacted them to ask where my purchases were. When they replied I was told that NONE of the 11 products was in stock! They said they would keep my money and offer me one of two offers in exchange, to keep my money in credit or make special offers to me - either way - keeping MY money! I then had to write and tell them that was NOT acceptable and finally they returned my money - no compensation for all the wasted time of waiting and the worry of trying to get my refund"
"Excellent quality and really good sizes."
"Nice clothes, gud fit"
"Brilliant product, quick delivery"
"Dresslily is a complete rip off! Their sizes do not hold up... and XL came in as a size 0 so don't be fooled. They work with a shipping partner called DHL who will charge you on the "free shipping" and work as a broker without your approval to clear the item at the border then send you a bill later on. When you try and send your item back because it was not as described they put the blame on you and make you feel like an idiot. They are the worst company I have ever done business with. They are scam artists and are out to make a dollar. NEVER EVER USE THEIR SERVICES."
DressLily is rated 2.31 based on 16 reviews