DressLily Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend DressLily
1 New Reviews Written
1PM
1PM

Tell us how DressLily made you happy

Over a month
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I see a lot of bad reviews on this company and it had me a little worried for a moment. I bought the roses in the lighted vase and because of what people said I was prepared for the worst. However the best thing happened, they showed up and all is right with this order. I'm not saying they are perfect but I am saying have faith in the company. The roses are really cool judging by the smiles on my loved ones faces. Great job Dresslilly and a big THANK YOU."
Are you DressLily? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"they… I ordered four tops from Dresslily they were rosegal brand. I measured myself prior to placing the order to be sure I was ordering the correct fit. Upon receipt the products they were poorly made and very large in certain areas and super tight in other areas on all three pieces. The fourth has still yet to arrive. They do not have the sizing correct nor are their descriptions and reviews accurate. I honestly think they are scammers...Falsifying information to make you think your getting a quality product at affordable price. They will not return or exchange anything they require photographs and if your photographs are not sufficient to them they will blatently deny the return. The worst part is I can't use the clothes and I couldn't even give them away if I wanted to either because they are so horribly made. Save yourself the headache, stress and money. Don't order from them. Such a huge disappointment!"
"Order a gift for Christmas on Dec. 7th, just arrived on Feb. 16th. Sent multiple emails, only automated responses. No refund was offered, but it should be."
"To anyone ever thinking of ordering anything through dresslily.com don't it's a scammer company. I ordered through them a month ago and my package got "lost in the mail" due to them sending it to the wrong zipcode. I was informed through usps that my package was being returned to sender due to incomplete address, I contacted the company to receive a refund because I will not be receiving my package I paid $40 dollars and they're offering me a $16 dollar refund after lots of me pestering and arguing with them."
"The worst, tracking came fast, was very excited to get the product fast. Don't expect to get your product fast. Very slow"
"took months to arrive. Quality bad! do NOT buy!"
"I ordered a parka jacket, maxi dress and 2 night lights. None were as pictured. The dress is see thru nasty fabric, the jacket zipper is broke and much smaller then me (despite I did follow the size chart and added 1 size), and the night lights require an adapter (they did include) which makes them stick out several inches from the outlet (looks ridiculous). They want pictures and a lot of corresponding to get a return okay issued. I think I'll just dispute the transaction through my bank. I encourage all to do the same."
"Worst Customer Service EVER!!!! Cheaply Made clothes I needed the 2 items for a party and ordered them from Dresslily with express shipping. When there was no change in my order for 2 days, I contacted them using Facebook. I sent the following message "Hello, I am inquiring about my order (#L180**************). I ordered on Sept 9 and it still says processing on your website. I need the outfit for Sunday, Sept 16. I chose 3 to 5-day shipping and I would like to know if I will receive this order by Sunday." I received this message from Dresslily "L180************** We are processing your order. Due to popular demand, the item 233349703 * 1 , Corset Coat is currently out of stock. We would like to offer you the follow options to resolve this issue: 1: Wait a little longer for the item to become available. We expect to have this item back in stock around 7 to 14 days. 2: Exchange the out of stock item for another item. Please inform us of which option you would like to choose. Thanks for your patience" I responded with this message “Please cancel the entire order. If I can't get the coat by Sunday, then I don't need the pants or the coat. Plus, the pants are on sale for a cheaper price now.” Of course Dresslily replies with "L1809092156396464 Are you sure that you want a refund ? We have a lot of gorgeous items available. Why not choose one of them instead as replacement ? Think twice 🙂" How pathetic is this company that they would respond with this statement instead of just refunding my money like I asked? They took the money out of my account and did not refund my money. I find their attempt at humor pathetic and the fact they didn't cancel my order dishonest. Dealing with this company was more than an inconvenience. I found they are untrustworthy and don't deserve to be in business. I did not get the product on time and they refused a refund. Do NOT do business with this company if you need your items in a timely manner. The items finally showed up Sept 30. Dresslily refused to send a shipping label for a return and refused to respond to my attempts to reach them. The items are thin and cheaply made and not worth the money Dresslily ripped me off for. Do not do business with this company."
"I was conned into making a purchase when their site popped up on Pinterest. I received one item I ordered. It was cheap and poorly made. The second item never came and when I inquired after 2 weeks past delivery date was told that item was out of stock and would never be back in?! I asked for a refund twice and was told I should get it within a few days...a week later and no refund..."
"Never, Never, Again will I shop at Dresslily! Clothes don't look like on website Sizing information is all wrong Forget trying return or get an actual person by email or phone I paid for faster shipping, only received partial order My credit card company refunded my $$ because I've been a customer for a long time. Thank God, because these people wouldn't give me return/refund information!"
"I'm only giving them 1 star because I have to chose a star to leave a review. One of the WORST experiences EVER! Terrible customer service, call the phone number and it just goes to a busy signal for weeks. Then finally get thru to the returns line and they can't give an address to ship back to. REALLY? Ordered two items for Christmas, 11 days before, and it arrived Jan. 2nd. I've sent dozens of communications and the replies are always the same asking for information that was already provided in the prior emails and repeated in the email they were replying to. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM DRESSLILY! Unless you are 100% confident that it is something you want."
"Ordered a few different color variation of the same style of shirt, because I liked the way the style looked on the model in the picture (saw on a Facebook ad). One shirt was 2xl but the others were XL. NONE fit the way it looked on the model. The shirt is called "Round Neck Panel Top" and boy does it hit the "ROUND NECK" angle hard... I put the shirts on and my first thought was that I could easily fit 3 to 5 heads, simultaneously, through the neck/head hole. No kidding around. The shirts are kind of like garbage bags with head holes (and arm holes) in them. They fit just as well as a garbage bag would if you cut a hole big enough to fit 3 to 5 heads into simultaneously. I'm not at all a fashion expert. I wear Jeans and T-shirts most of the time, so take that as you may. My standards aren't entirely too high, and this shirt missed the mark so bad I laughed hysterically by the time I tried on the 3rd one. There is NO form to the shirt once it's on. The sleeves are a bit tight but the shirt itself just hangs in this frumpy, no form, baggy way - it's just terrible. I'm glad I bought these on sale and that I wasn't hard up for cash, or expecting to wear this to an upcoming function or something because this review would have taken on a whole other demeanor. The 2XL shirt I ordered (just in case I got the measurements wrong, I got 1 shirt 1 size larger) was shorter in the waist than the 3 XL shirts I got at the same time. Senseless. My best advice is to NOT buy from DressLily. Advertising looks great, but merchandise - in my experience - is pure junk. What a waste of materials and manpower. The material is so thin in these shirts I can see light through the clothing when it's doubled up. As a joke I put the shirt up to my face and looked through a single layer and - seriously - no kidding around, I watched TV through it from across the room. This is not a dramatic overstatement of the poor quality of this product. This legit happened."
"Wish I had read the reviews on here before I made the purchase. Ordered a cardigan sweater, one size larger than I'd normally wear. It took forever to arrive, over a month. Once it did, I tried it on and couldn't even get my arm in the sleeve. It was like a size small when I had ordered an XL. It also smelled bad and had stains on it. Luckily it was on sale and to me not worth the effort to send it back for a refund. For sizing comparison it fit my adolescent daughter. Won't ever, ever make a purchase from this store again. As the other reviewers stated, stay away!"
"Cancelling paid orders. Disappointing."
"This online store is absolute trash! Cheap material, bad sizing, and if you want to return something... FORGET ABOUT IT! I have been trying to return three items for over a month now and all they keep saying is that they would like photos of what is wrong with the clothes in order to proceed with how to "offer a correct solution". I sent photos but they asked again for more! All I want is to return them and get my money back but it doesn't look like that is ever going to happen. STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE IT IS A RIPOFF!"
"Silly company cancelliing paid orders, they simply do not send items ordered and cancel orders even when they are correctly placed, avoid!!!!!!!!!!1"
"Never received my items. They are stealing people 💰. I called customer service did not want to speak to me never got my money back."
"I never received the item I ordered. Their customer service is non existent, just endless "support tickets" with canned responses. They refuse to give a refund. I believe they have a pattern of this business practice, so much so that it appears there is an element of scam/fraud."
"Horrible customer experience! Impossible to return anything! They purposly do not publish their return address and do not provide access to customers trying to return items via their online chat and phone system prompts, try it yourself before you order. They also failed to provide me with a return address when I asked for it via their online customer support system. So how is someone supposed to be able to return anything at all? I returned items to the return address on the package only to be told they can't receive them there, so I can not get a refund. In addition, they used stall tactics, like asking for photo's of items customers are unhappy with, likely to push the return past the 30 day return limit."
"I ordered some hoodies through dresslily, only to have them ship outside of their specified frame for the holidays. When I left a poor review online, they cancelled my order which was still in the process of shipping. Totally unacceptable business practices."
DressLily is rated 1.38 based on 74 reviews