Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"Scam. No delivery!"
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered some items in November 2017 as of February 14th 2018 still haven't received anything. the sent a notice that items had shipped in mid January - one month ago, still nothing. I sent them a notice today that that I want to cancel the order and asked for refund. Have doubts I will get much of a reply. I will try to get charge reversed on Visa."
"This is a scam company. They send you faulty damaged products. Then won't refund your money due to it being apparently the customers fault. Paypal is just as guilty honoring payment through these people. I'm about to have to take a $279 loss because of neglect and research on paypals end. I always trust paypal to make sure of these things being legit, hence why would you honor secure payment through a scammers site continuously. Of all 129 reviews, ONLY 4 customers receommend this customer. That should be a sign alone for paypal."
"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL!! I purchased 2 sets of glo track back in October last year (2017) . I was disappointed with tracks so was advised to send back which i did. The website states nothing about returns are in China so I had to pay £22 to return!! Joke!! I emailed proof of postage back as asked.....nothing!! I have sent over 40 emails to this company asking just for my £60 to be refunded into my account. No!!! All i get back is "our higher department are looking into it". I am at the end of my tether. I have asked for email for complaints department or managers email address and still get same message back (higher department). Still no refund and more emails!! I wouldnt even rate 1 star but i had to just to add a comment. BEWARE!!! Awful customer service and they still wont refund me even though i have proof."
"no response at all. be careful"
"I ordered a backpack on October of 2017. I still have not received the backpack, an answer to when it will be shipped or a requested refund."
"Product not as advertised, way over priced for what I received"
"I placed an order on Oct 27th and cancelled 10 minutes after I ordered it because I had found the same thing $10 cheaper. They asked why I cancelled, I told them, and they said I would receive a refund immediately since I paid through paypal. I never received my refund. On December 9th I inquired about it, sent them my cancellation emails, and their response was "Upon checking, your request of order cancellation and refund has been disapproved because your order has been shipped already." really crappy customer service."
"Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company"
"I ordered finger monkeys and two flying fairies for Christmas. The monkeys didn't work at all, and when I checked UTube to see how it was supposed to work, I discovered that what I was sent was a Chinese knockoff! I was also sent 2 flying fairies; again non working garbage! Both of these packages arrived with NO paperwork, just Chinese addresses on the outside. When I messaged them I got a reference number in reply. They would not address the issues. I contacted my credit card company and PayPal to obtain a credit. The CC company agreed, but PayPal is dragging it's feet. I found an address online for the "company" in Wilmington DE, I sent it return receipt requested to be sure they got it. All packages were returned unsigned, stamped with "UNKNOWN" and handwritten "closed". BE WARNED, they are not legit, they are thieves!"
"DO NOT TRUST this seller... I bought a back pack and what arrived was not the feature rich product advertised but a cheap knock off shipped from China; this was missing half the features promoted. There customer services whilst initially helpful but immovable in refunding without me paying to return the goods... the cost of which would have been more than the worth of the product and any refund I would get. If I were you I would not part with your money for any item on their website... you will surely be disappointed.... they are an absolute bunch of con artists selling dodgy tat that isn't as advertised... Very disgusted with them."
"I ordered 2 car track sets, one car didn't work. I emailed them immediately, sending pictures and giving details. Have only just received a WORDED email telling me they will not be replacing the car because 'it was damaged during postage'. What a rip off company, will never deal with them again."
"I bought and paid for 2 games in Oct. 2017 and they still have NOT arrived. It took them 2-3 months just to ship and then it comes from CHINA and it's been 30 days since they say they shipped. Their tracking link doesn't work--and the company customer service reps. could care less."
"I never got my order and will never get it.. they took my money and don´t want to send me what i orderd !! I would give them 0 stars"
"Ordered on November 19 a glowing race car track with an extra car for grandson for Christmas. Just received yesterday January 10. Package ripped and torn as well as the product. The only reason why I received my order is because I threatened to report them to the Arizona Attorney General for Internet fraud. If you read a lot of the reports on the Internet this company is a total scam. I have pictures, too bad I can’t post."
"Rip off company will going to bank to report a scam dont order from these they are disgracefull"
"I ordered a race track on 28th december and its 11 jan and still waiting this is disgracefull"
"I have ordered the products in November, the 17th; at the moment is "on route" with China post...but now is the 12th of January. There was Christmas gifts...I hope that will arrive for Easter ;-) Very bad company...it was the first and it will be the last time that I will buy some articles from them. I hope at least that what I've bought will arrive intact...if it will arrive...hope is last to die!!!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ORDERED HOLIDAY GIFTS ON NOV 23 AND THEY DIDN'T ARRIVE UNTIL JAN 8! PRODUCTS CAME FROM CHINA IN A SOFT BAG, NOT A BOX AND WERE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT. WHEN I ASKED FOR A REFUND THEY EXPLAINED I HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING BACK TO CHINA, AND THEY WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THEY WERE LOST IN TRANSIT."
"Would give this company a -0- is possible. I orders 2 items on November 10th for Christmas gifts. Hadn't received they by December 20th so I tried to contact them several time. Their emails bounced back to me saying the email was full. After trying to contact them for a week I tried to call them. Not sure there is a real person working for this company. I disputed the purchase through paypal. They then were able to give paypal a tracking number. The products arrived after Christmas, USED and DAMAGED. I finally ordered the products off of Amazon to get the gifts for my niece and nephew. I then contacted Dudes Gadget again by email. I was told "You can send the package back, (me paying for shipping) and they could send me a replacement."
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.14 based on 155 reviews