Eastwood Homes Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Eastwood Homes
"It's a beautiful home and it seems to be holding together just fine so far ;)"
"Nice houses in steele creek area."
"From the beginning, Erin and Justin were extremely helpful, professional and went out of their way to make sure any questions I had were answered and that I was as satisfied as I could be. I would recommend, not just those two but, Eastwood to anyone looking for a new home."
"The house is beautiful and Seth was great to work with"
"Loved working with Eastwood Homes and would not hesitate to purchase one of their homes in the future."
"I love all the staff and the floor plan. What disappoints me is that I have to seal the granite and the grout and paint the garage. All of the houses that I bought had all three finished. The grout as sealed by the tile persons. The granite was sealed by the installer. And the painters sprayed the garage interior. Why am I paying to "finish" work? Other than that It's been great."
"Our new home building process was amazingly smooth. Greg and Jamie kept us updated every week. The house is exactly what we wanted and we love it!"
"The closing attorney (Eric Poe), my realtor (Darlene Diehl), our new home specialist (Kenya Walker), Senior loan officer (Lindsey Goins) are all awesome, polite, & fantastic professionals... Great people to work with... Love love our new townhome..."
"Great experience from the selling agent to the builder and all in between."
"My husband and I looked at several builders when beginning our home building experience. We didn't get a great feel for any of them until we met Brandi with Eastwood. She was immediately accommodating and helped us navigate the sometime complicated process. She really helped us narrow our choices and was a great partner throughout the process, and especially in the very beginning. When we met Mark, we knew we were in good hands. He was always responsive, very helpful, and always helpful. When we finally closed on our home, Mark made us feel very acquainted with the house. We couldn't be happier in our new home. It's beautiful, skillfully built, and we have had support every since closing. I couldn't recommend Eastwood more!"
"Great experience from the minute I walked into the model home looking for a new Home, through the closing process and finally moving in. Eastwood Homes (Dave my builder and Michelle my realtor), have always returned either my phone calls or text within minutes of sending them. Great response to any little issue I’ve had. This is my sixth home purchase and by far the best customer service yet!!"
"Very satisfied with my house. Everything was exactly how i envisioned!!"
"We were originally interested in the Bluestone community in Clemmons, but the day we visited the model home, the associate was not working. We visited the Bermuda Run community only to get some information about Bluestone, but as soon as we drove into the neighborhood we knew it was home. This is where we met Debi Frazier. She was personable, knowledgeable, caring, attentive, and had excellent follow up skills. I love how eastwood gets the buyer involved throughout the process. I have built a new home before but this was 1000% better and more customer focused. We were so thrilled we have referred friends who wound up purchasing in Kinderton as well. We have already made some good personal touches to the home and have many more on the list !"
"Home Purchase"
"Everything is great Just wish they would offer to sod the backyard before you move in and keep a fence up if the lot is vacant besides you Mud pit without sod"
"Eastwood Homes did a great job on my new townhouse. Everyone from the Sales Department to the Building Manager were great. Always available for questions and assistance. The house was built very well, any issues were addressed immediately. Great experience! I would highly recommend Eastwood homes to anyone seeking a real estate property."
"We love our new home!"
"I love my new Eastwood home, couldn't be happier. The building supervisor in my community has taken care of anything and everything that I needed in settling in my new home, thank you Eastwood homes!"
"Our initial visit to the Avery home was a dream come true, literally. Love it! We Adore the dreamy community here at Kellswater Bridge. We are so pleased with the unyielding Eastwood support team, Mr. Keefe Royal professional knowledge is truly appreciated. Although were in the middle of several newly constructed homes Jeff, Builder has worked tirelessly to respect our property. Although we are currently unable to submit anything on the Eastwood Homeowners login web site. So Keefe and Jeff are always available for any concerns. Thank you Eastwood for our dream home."
"Only problem I've had is getting ahold of the HOA to pay my fees. Have made multiple attempts and have had no luck"
Eastwood Homes is rated 4.57 based on 310 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access