Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
I have not received my order yet, but I am writing this so that other people will understand what will actually happen after they order. I ordered on Monday July 19th, and got an e-mail saying that I would receive an e-mail when my order shipped, also I paid for 2nd day air. I do understand that ONCE the order has shipped that I will get it in 2 days. However I called customer service today to see what the hold up was. After giving them my order number, I was told that they were making my earrings and they would be ready to ship out on Monday July 26th. It doesn't take a week to take an earring mount and put a diamond in each one. The customer service rep made it sound like they were having to mine the gold, refine it, make the earring mounts, mine the diamonds, cut them to size and shape, and then put them in the mounts. Which, all that, would take far longer than a week. I am a bit taken aback at the slowness of this vendor, and the attitude of the customer service person. Just be aware that you will not get your order in a timely fashion.
Ordered a nice ring for a gift for some reason the order was not processed after it was paid in full with PayPal contacted them and was told they needed another $54 do not know if the ring I ordered was out of stock or if I was scammed for $54
My order did not come on time. Our christmas is ruined.
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 726 reviews