Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
Ordered 1.60tcw martini diamond stud earrings. Ordered Color H Clarity VVS2 at their recommendations. Received right after Covid 19 shut down, so unable to get a local GIA appraisal. I paid $3500.00 for the earrings. The appraisal I had yesterday from an independent appraiser the earrings are R-S in color not H. Clarity of 1 stone was VS1 the other was VS2. On the website their lowest color is M. Should not have paid more than $1500.00 for what I actually received. Visually they look ok. The appraiser did say they were a good cut. Had planned to purchase a necklace and upgrade the earrings but that is not an option now. Did not get what I ordered and or paid for. Very disappointed.
I ordered a pair of martini 1.60tcw diamond stud earrings. I ordered Color -H Clarity VVS2. Their recommendation. Received right after everything shut down due to the Covid virus. Unable to get a local GIA appraisal since most businesses were closed. Had them appraised today. Color R-S Clarity VS2 the other stone VS1. Paid $3500.00 for a Much Better stone color than what I received and a lower quality in clarity. Definitely did not get what I paid for. Had planned to purchase a necklace and upgrade the earrings in the future but do not see that happening now. Earrings look ok to me but feel I paid way to much for what I received. The appraiser did say the cut was very good. Disappointed.
Today makes 1 full month since I placed my order! I haven't received it yet. Its no a custom order, just regular replacement engagement ring. Nothing too fancy. I was told last week it'd be shipped today and told today it'll be shipped next Friday. When I do get it, IF I ever get it... I Hope its Amazing or I'll be back with another not so good review and return.
Received the ring but she did not like it. Fast delivery tho
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 726 reviews