Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
Purchased pair of diamond earrings. D color which is very high quality VS1 clarity which was supposed to be very good quality. I was unhappy with stones. I paid $1492.26. Appeared cloudy to naked eye.Returned merchandise same day received 8-18-21. RMA 11917. They confirmed receipt of merchandise 2 days later Fed Ex #282716742514. I contacted them and spoke to the so called manager Benjamin. I explained to him that my credit card used to purchase the earrings was closed for fraudulent transactions. Coinicidently the fraud took place less than a week after I gave them my credit card info by phone to pay for this $1492.26 charge. Not saying they manipulated use of my card but this was the only transaction on the card done by phone and the fraud happened 4 days later. Benjamin told me they can only refund the card originally charged. Again I said "the account is CLOSED, it doesn't exist. He said nothing he can do to refund the money then, goodbye. Would NEVER buy or recommend this business.You don't even speak to the owner or store. It's an answering service they employ. You will speak to the same person every time you call.
I purchased 7k diamond earrings on 12/9/20 for my wife, was guaranteed delivery by Christmas. As of today 12/24 my order is still showing "Processing" and I have not received them. I have called, left messages, and emailed with no response. This was the "big" and only Christmas gift for my wife, unfortunately this company cannot be trusted. I will be canceling my order and seeking a refund through my CC company.
I ordered some earrings in late November that arrived. I did not like them so I returned them. They required a signature at delivery. Fed ex has not been able to deliver there for 3 days. I also placed a new order when I returned the first order on December 18th. I never got a shipping notice and was told they are in production and were guaranteed by christmas. Just tried calling now 3 times and never got a person. They must be closed or out of business or just a scam to begin with. Very disappointed.
Critical: Professionalism, Responsiveness My wife lost her engagement ring, and I wanted to replace it for Christmas this year. I confirmed before placing my order that it would be in before Christmas. That was almost two weeks ago. I checked the status last week and saw that it hadn't been shipped yet, so I called customer service and was told that it would be shipped by Monday of this week and arrive before Christmas. It's now Christmas eve, and the ring still hasn't been shipped. I sent an email yesterday morning and haven't received a response. I called customer service twice yesterday, and after waiting 15 minutes on each call, I was sent to voicemail, where I left voicemails asking for a callback. No responses. Now my wife's most exciting gift won't be under the tree. I don't care how nice you are; when someone pays that much money, the least you could do is provide an accurate delivery date. Lesson learned. The order will be canceled.
I ordered 12 days before Christmas. Have called everyday since the fifth day and was told each time that my order would either that day or the next. Guaranteed me that I would receive my order by Christmas. Here it is on Christmas eve, and still no ear rings. No responses to emails. Will never use this company again
I made my order on December 7, 2020. On the website I was guaranteed to have my order by December 25, 2020. I called and emailed the company on December 12, 2020 and spoke with a gentleman that again guaranteed that my jewelry would arrive by December 25, 2020. So with still no shipping information or email stating any kind of delay I call again on December 22, 2020. The lady I spoke with says that they are waiting for the certification for the jewelry and they will upgrade the shipping to get it here by December 25, 2020. So with still no shipping information I call on the next day and the lady tells me she's still waiting for the certification. I proceed to ask to a supervisor who says they can offer me a full refund but can't get my package here until after January 1, 2021. So the guarantee is just to get people to order from them even though they can't produce the jewelry in that time. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!
Ordered a ring two weeks ago and all I get is processing on my status for 12 days! No response to my email! Not impressed!!
Customer service is horrible!!!!!!
Customer service is horrible!! I sent them numerous emails that went unanswered. It took a month and a half for my return to be processed. They never did contact me on my return. I found it had been processed only because I contacted my method of payment for them. I do not recommend Edwin Novel Jewlery.
We could not send earrings to our granddaughter without giving license and credit card copies. Then, they changed the order to different earrings to arrive at OUR house on time. At this point, we will receive the original earrings at our house a week after her birthday. Unbelievable.
One of the customer service representative is really rude and would not give me what I want. Your lost.
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 726 reviews