Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

"Love the ring! However, they took almost 2 weeks to make it. But, it was worth the wait. They're stunning."
"I could not be happier with my purchase. I had asked a few questions prior to purchasing the ring, all of which they answered very promptly. Once I actually purchased the ring, they manufactured and shipped it very quickly. I had the ring in less than 2 weeks. They contacted me several times letting me know that they had received my order, were making the ring, had shipped the ring and a final time once I had received the ring to make sure everything was to my liking. I would like to once again thank the folks at Edwin Novel Jewelry Design for all their wonderful service."
"Customized options available. My order was delayed because at first the item did not pass their quality control. They had to redo the ring but I was really amazed with the final product I received. I am very happy with the jewelry but will give only 4 stars for the delay. Thank you for living up to the expectations though."
"Seller was quick with delivery and cordial with email correspondence. The earrings were too small, so I returned them."
"Beautiful... chain thinner than I thought and lighter but like a lot"
"i made a mistake on choosing for my fiance ring size. I called the custome service and made the changes and happy i can still receive the ring on time."
"What you order is what you get. Thinking that you will get the best diamond as shown in the movies if you order the lowest grade is not sensible. Their prices are low but you have to decide what you are looking for because diamonds have different colors and clarities to offer. In my case, I was able to get a better diamond after talking to the customer service."
"They are beautiful and very sparkly! I Love them!"
"The martini studs that they have are wonderful. The good thing is that you have multiple options on your website to customize the jewelry. Thank you for the excellent service."
"The service was good but my shipment was delayed by 1 day. When I called and told them about it, they informed me that it was due to UPS delivery issue and they shipped my order on time as promised. I feel they should be able to do something about it but they said that while in transit, they don't have any control over the shipment. I got the package now and so I am happy. Overall experience was fine."
"Love the size of the earring ,the only fault in them was the backs were VERY loose .But that was an easy fix ,I just put some new backs on from a different pair I already had . I would absolutely buy from this merchant again ."
"very good experience . the only issue i had was after payment i didn't receive any emails in 1 hr. but finally after calling the customer service hotline i was surprised that my earring will be ready for shipment in 2 days. would recommend it to anyone."
"website is very informative. got the ring today and it look so pretty. good packaging ."
"I absolutely LOVE the ring I purchased !!!! fits perfect like hoped!!! only con was no way to see where ring is in progress until I called the customer service!!! but would buy again"
"I got this for my wife for Christmas. Being the last minute & ill prepared shopper that I am, Lisa helped me size and build a ring quickly. The wife was amazed and the ring is beautiful. She hasn't taken it off since Christmas. I can't thank Edwin Novel Jewelry Design enough for thier patience, professionalism, & the quality built ring. I will definitely buy from this seller again."
"Beautiful ring, looks even better in person. Edwin Novel was a pleasure to deal with and kept in touch throughout the process. The ring arrived in time for the holidays and, most importantly, my fiancee loves it! I'll definitely be contacting Edwin Novel Jewelry Design again when the time comes for a matching contoured wedding band."
"They deal with natural diamonds only. Jewelry is handcrafted so it takes time. I wish they could speed up the process but I think for a quality product, time is necessary"
"The ring is stunning. Diamonds are very high quality, they sparkle in the dark. I love the clean and modern lines of channel set. I work as anesthesiologist so I use my hands a lot and wanted the diamonds protected in channel set when I touch metal iv poles etc. I love that I went with bigger stones so the band can be worn by itself as well. Again the rings are beautiful. Besides I knew it would be beautiful. You have an excellent reputation."
"My order was delayed because the first ring which was crafted did not pass the quality control. "Yeah, they have that thing where quality is checked". Anyway, the delay was only 1 day and the customer service supervisor was happy to give me free overnight shipping worth $30 for my inconvenince. I am happy that the final product that I received was superb."
"The earrings are very gorgeous, and most importantly, my wife is happy with the jewelry!"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 319 reviews