Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
"A lovely and well-crafted piece! The seller/artist is very gracious and attentive, and the transaction was very positive. Very pleased!"
"These rings are a fantastic deal...the quality and workmanship are superb...the rings are FABULOUS...thanks so much!!"
"The price was great, which initially drew us in. They were very communicative which helped put us at ease. We actually customized the ring and they were very easy to work with through that process. Of course you also wonder if the quality is going to be there and it certainly exceeded our expectations. It's beautiful! It's easy to give them five out of five stars!"
"We were very impressed by the process involved in creating our engagement ring and wedding set. It's so hard to know if someone will be reputable or have quality products as an online retailer, but Edwin novel is exceptional."
"I purchased this for pendant my nieces birthday - she LOVED it! Thanks for the description you sent of the pendant and the paperwork – they went over and beyond expectations. The ring was even more beautiful than the picture - thanks again for all your efforts"
"After looking at seemingly every website for diamond engagement ring, I finally came to Edwin Novel Jewelry. There it was - THE ring. It was exactly what I wanted, simple and elegant. They made the process of purchasing it a joy! Customer service was very patient with my questions, and willing to engrave our wedding date. They kept me updated of each stage in making the ring, as well as giving me all the information I needed to track it once it was shipped out. I had an exceptionally wonderful experience in purchasing a ring with Edwin Novel. They are 5 stars plus!"
"WOW!!!! Very stunning! Lots of people stop and look at this ring. Wish I had gotten it sooner!"
"The ring is absolutely gorgeous and I got a lot of help and support from Lisa, couldn't have done it without her. I definitely recommend this shop, good attitude and beautiful jewelry!!!"
"After scrolling through pages after pages looking for the perfect piece, I finally came upon Edwin Novel. I must say that I am pretty impressed with the awesome customer service!! Dwayne was very prompt at answering all the questions that I asked and made the ordering process very comfortable. Highly recommended!! Thank you for my beautiful piece!!"
"Absolutely Great Seller! Highest rating. Very fast shipping and the packing was incredible. I cannot thank Edwin novel enough. Incredible!"
"Stunning necklace, awesome seller - very helpful and great communication. Highly recommended!!"
"Superb item that's even better in real life. Extremely well packed. Great communications from seller. A first class experience from start to finish! AAA+++"
"My ring arrived this morning. A date agree with the seller so I would be home to sign for it. It is fabulous and as described. I couldn't be happier and the seller was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for the extra photos they really helped me to take the plunge."
"Very pretty and dainty diamond necklace! It sparkles! I wear it everyday. The shop owner is also extremely nice and helpful and responded to my questions very quickly. I would buy again without hesitation."
"What a lovely diamond band! It matches my engagement ring perfectly, I love it! Thank you."
"The workmanship on this engagement ring is lovely. The cut of the stone really shows off its colour. Absolute perfection! So glad I treated myself! Quick shipping and so beautiful."
"A very beautiful ring that is delicate yet sparkling and eye-catching. This is perfect for someone looking for a very dainty band. Also, you will never get customer service as good as Edwin’s. They are all so helpful and so caring."
"This pear shaped diamond ring is exquisite! The fire is intense! The setting is perfect. Overall, the ring is a work of art!"
"It was a great pleasure receiving my ring! it looks wonderful, very finely crafted, simple and refined. I wear it almost every day. It was delivered to my office in a beautiful and personalized gift box. Special thanks to the high professionalism and great follow up. Great experience!"
"Beautiful ring, the shine and the sparkle are amazing. I know my better half will love the ring! It looks top quality and I really appreciate it."
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.90 based on 413 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access