Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
Hassle-free! When it comes to this vendor, they have the best communication. Eager to suit all my needs, I can tell Mr. Novel's team goes to lengths to give us that blissful moment: the engagement ring. Happy customer every time!
The solitaire pendant I ordered for my wife was PERFECT... I know where to get the next gifts for her!!
Amazing! I bought two pairs of diamond stud earrings for myself. Best prices and quality online. Love both pair of earrings. Not only was the sale astounding I was also able to use a coupon with my purchase. Would recommend this site to anyone. Thank you!
My leverback earrings I received from this company suit my face so well, it only makes me wonder how their other products will look! Earned my trust.
I rested a ring on the 6th and with the overnight shipping I just got it today(October 16). I have to say the ring I got is beautiful and in my opinion worth every penny. I never thought that diamonds would be so affordable till I found Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Thank You So Very Much... #VerySatisfied
Ordered 1.60tcw martini diamond stud earrings. Ordered Color H Clarity VVS2 at their recommendations. Received right after Covid 19 shut down, so unable to get a local GIA appraisal. I paid $3500.00 for the earrings. The appraisal I had yesterday from an independent appraiser the earrings are R-S in color not H. Clarity of 1 stone was VS1 the other was VS2. On the website their lowest color is M. Should not have paid more than $1500.00 for what I actually received. Visually they look ok. The appraiser did say they were a good cut. Had planned to purchase a necklace and upgrade the earrings but that is not an option now. Did not get what I ordered and or paid for. Very disappointed.
I ordered a pair of martini 1.60tcw diamond stud earrings. I ordered Color -H Clarity VVS2. Their recommendation. Received right after everything shut down due to the Covid virus. Unable to get a local GIA appraisal since most businesses were closed. Had them appraised today. Color R-S Clarity VS2 the other stone VS1. Paid $3500.00 for a Much Better stone color than what I received and a lower quality in clarity. Definitely did not get what I paid for. Had planned to purchase a necklace and upgrade the earrings in the future but do not see that happening now. Earrings look ok to me but feel I paid way to much for what I received. The appraiser did say the cut was very good. Disappointed.
I purchase a three stone diamond ring from Edwin Novel and it arrived in less then two weeks. The diamonds are authentic, bright, and shiny and it is accurate to how it looks on the website. Perfect purchase for my proposal!
Ordered a I color diamond solitaire ring and got a yellow tint diamond!! Worst
color diamond I have ever seen had to go buy one from kays its a I and not yellow tint!
The pendant I ordered from here is nothing short of beautiful. It says "love" on it and its got tiny diamonds lined on the edge. My daughter even keeps asking me to borrow it. thank you! I WILL order again from here !!!
Friend's mom suggested I purchase a pair of diamond earrings for my wife on her B-day from Edwin Novel after my friend gifted her a diamond ring from here this Mother's Day. She brags about it all the time and shows it off, so I took her advice LOL... she really likes this place! Went on their website, looked for a pretty pair of diamond stud earrings, and placed an order. website was easy to navigate too, its user friendly.

Contacted customer service thru email and phone because I was a little surprised to hear that it'll take a couple of weeks to ship... but found out that they literally craft it from scratch. When it arrived I could totally tell that it was made by skilled hands. Now, my wife wears them everywhere we go! take my friend's mom's advice, and purchase a gift from here if you can :)
Made my fiance VERY happy with the diamond engagement ring that I ordered from Edwin Novel... she loves the design i picked out and the diamonds on the ring shine SO brightly. The people in charge of customer service answered all my questions about the ring politely and patiently... I highly recommend edwin novel company if you're looking to propose with a QUALITY ring.
We could not send earrings to our granddaughter without giving license and credit card copies. Then, they changed the order to different earrings to arrive at OUR house on time. At this point, we will receive the original earrings at our house a week after her birthday. Unbelievable.
The earrings were exactly what I wanted and were lovely. Thank you
Today makes 1 full month since I placed my order! I haven't received it yet. Its no a custom order, just regular replacement engagement ring. Nothing too fancy. I was told last week it'd be shipped today and told today it'll be shipped next Friday. When I do get it, IF I ever get it... I Hope its Amazing or I'll be back with another not so good review and return.
I’ve never made a large purchase online before, so was quite nervous at first. I received my ring today and it was everything I could’ve hoped for and more! Good quality and craftsmanship. And a great value for a 2.25 ct diamond. I will be doing all of my jewelry shopping here in the future. Also, very prompt shipping as the jewelry is all made to order. Thank you all for your attention to detail!
Very professional staff talked to me for an extended period of time making sure I had 100% what me and my future Mrs wanted. Don't shop anywhere else get in contact with this great set of professionals.
The ring totally exceeded my expectations! It arrived on a sunny day and when I opened it, I was astounded by how much it sparkles and the small touches around the edges just added to it. Stellar service and prompt delivery. Many thanks to Edwin novel jewelry design!
I love the necklace! It is made of excellent quality. I have not taken it off since receiving it. Great product and it arrived fast! I got it the day before my birthday. I recommended this place to a friend who loves my necklace and she already got hers! Awesome jewelry place!
Absolutely beautiful necklace from Edwin Novel Jewelry! I looked around for a while before deciding on your website and I am so glad I did! Beautiful craftsmanship! Great shipping time, arrived sooner than expected! I was undecided between the platinum or the white gold but I am so glad I went with the platinum! It was very much worth the extra money but I am sure the white gold would have been just as nice!!!
My diamond pendant is so stunning, I can't stop looking at it! The chain is also sturdy. The best purchase I've ever done and Edwin Novel team was very understanding, they listened to what I wanted. The stone we picked is perfect and it shimmers in different colors! It definitely has the fire I wanted. In love with this pendant!
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.91 based on 646 reviews