Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
My diamond pendant is so stunning, I can't stop looking at it! The chain is also sturdy. The best purchase I've ever done and Edwin Novel team was very understanding, they listened to what I wanted. The stone we picked is perfect and it shimmers in different colors! It definitely has the fire I wanted. In love with this pendant!
Edwin Novel is absolutely and amazing jeweler. I wanted an engagement ring that looked like my grandmothers and Edwin was able to duplicate it exactly. Very talented, quality of the diamonds and and Edwin Novel's workmanship is impeccable.
I received my item in the mail quickly and the item came as described. My only qualm was the size of my diamond, however, this was by no fault other than my own. Anyway, the customer service was very quick to respond to my concern and was able to exchange it with no hassle. Great customer service, which is why I'm giving a 5-star review.
I am very impressed with the outcome of every single order I have ever purchased. Diamonds are always beautiful, depending what you can get but oh my those diamonds can shine for days. Customer service was very helpful on getting me the right information in regards to what type of metal I should get. Smooth process overall.
Obsessed with this company that I have been doing business with :) I had first made a purchase with my first order and had learned that they do custom rings! I remember a friend of mine had just proposed to his lady and recommended him to this company. I just went to their wedding and that ring is definitely an item to look at and drool over. So shiny! Two happy customers, thanks again.
I love my earrings!! Shiny diamonds, satisfied service, and diamond appraised. The best company in LA!
My 2.0 ct halo engagement ring E color, VS1 clarity looks mesmerizing and intriguing! My husband made the best choice of going with Edwin Novel's service, punctual. Because these items are made to order, you can tell the team took their time with every detail. Amazing experience!
Wow. Speechless. I want to buy more and I definitely will, thank you Edwin Novel Jewelry for my cluster earrings, halo pendant and ring!!! Great quality and prices nowhere comparable to other jewelers.
I compared Edwin Novel's prices with three other competitors around the area and he comes out on top! My man recently got me a pendant with a heart and lock and my heart melted inside :) The diamonds around the heart are precious but still dazzling. I want to thank Novel's for creating this piece for us!!! Great clarity and color too!
Cutest earrings for my daughter to match with my own!! High quality diamonds and shipping was here before I even knew it. Everything is made to order with only the finest. Will be coming again!!
Delivery, pricing, customer service, and the diamonds themselves are a service that I will never forget here especially for a first time experience with fine quality jewelry. I recommend anyone looking for fine jewelry to look no more because this company has it!
Thank you Edwin Novel for doing such a wonderful job on her ring. She absolutely loved it! I'm still amazed that it got here as fast as it did. The princess cut halo ring is AMAZING extremely sparkly and you truly can see the craftsmanship within the ring and the quality. I was quite uncertain about ordering a diamond online but the service I got is the best I've ever gotten. Only positive experiences ordering from Edwin novel jewelry! They answered every question I had. We will be ordering our wedding bands from you as well! I recommend Edwin novel jewelry design to anyone that doesn't want to be disappointed!
Rush service saved me this Valentine's Day!! I was able to successfully gift my fiancee an initial pendant that I knew would look perfect on her and sure enough, she looks more attractive than ever. I noticed that her confidence grew and she's ever so grateful for her gift. Thanks again!
Excellent service all around!! I had an item already in mind and had bought it but had a change of opinion. The best thing was that the representative that helped me was more than happy to change my order considering the holidays. I am very impressed and satisfied with my halo pendant, FL VS2 2 ct!!!! I absolutely love it so much thank you edwin novel.
Buying from Edwin Novel was one of the best online shopping experiences I have ever had. To be honest I was skeptical about my purchase until I received the Diamond ring with such high clarity and low price. Everything I asked for.The customer service was outstanding. They replied all my emails in a short notice. The package arrived ontime. I will definitely recommend Edwin Novel jewelry website to my friends and family.
Beautifully made and outstanding customer service. You wont' be disappointed with your purchase.
I was very indecisive on the backing of the earrings that I wanted to purchase, so I decided to call customer service. The representative was very great in asking the right questions and being patient in general. Upon receiving my item in the mail, I immediately put them on and love them!! I am glad I took the associate's advice because it was the right choice! Thank you Novel's!
Love my new pair of earrings and I get compliments all the time. I have sensitive ears and they do not irritated me at all. This also shipped early and I love wearing them!
My item came earlier than planned which gave me time to add anything else to my proposal. It was exactly how I pictured it and my wife does not want to take it off, which tells me she approves! I am a lucky man! Customer service was on point, great deal, and fast shipping!
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.93 based on 627 reviews