Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
Hassle-free! When it comes to this vendor, they have the best communication. Eager to suit all my needs, I can tell Mr. Novel's team goes to lengths to give us that blissful moment: the engagement ring. Happy customer every time!
I received a beatiful pair of diamond studs at an exceptional price that in no way could be matched. They were above and beyond my expectations; I couldn't be happier!!
Lies lies lies... that’s all you hear, if you actually get to speak to someone (via phone or email)! Buyer beware... if you insist on ordering, and trying your luck, please use PayPal, we ordered in December and thankfully just got our money back! This company is a complete fraud!
I ordered in the beginning of November and didn’t receive anything I got scammed I’m start a u tube channel just about Edwin novel being dishonest Mark Mullins I’m leaving bad reviews on BBB website
My Auntie purchased a ring from here and it was beautiful. Her ring was absolutely perfect with the most detailed design I have ever seen. She was very satisfied and that’s why I decided to purchase my engagement ring.

I absolutely love Mark. He was so helpful to balance what I can afford with what I would like the most. He showed me many different qualities of diamonds and designs he recommended. He really helped me decide on a classic design and I am sure I will always appreciate it.

Because this is my wedding ring, I decided to get a simple design that has been in fashion for decades. I am going to wear my engagement ring for a lifetime and a design that has been appreciated for many years insures me that it will be appreciated for many years to come.

The center diamond I purchased is really nice. My fiancé gave me a big budget and I got a flawless diamond. There is not much more to say about a flawless diamond other than its absolutely amazing.
RUINED CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gift purchased on 12/14 email GUARANTEE delivery by Christmas. 1/9/2021 STILL NO TRACKING NUMBERS!

BUYER BEWARE
I ordered a ring on December 17th 2020.I was promised that it would be delivered before New Year's. Well here we are on the 8th of January 2021 no ring no explanation no one has answered my call in three days. Left a message no response. Figuring out my next steps. Disappointed feeling duped.
I paid over $2000 for an engagement ring on Dec 11'th and was promised delivery by Xmas. Item did not arrive and I was disappointed and Xmas was all messed up.

They then promised me it would be here by the 7'th, I have not received a tracking number. They will not reply to emails, phone calls, or messages.

This place had great reviews prior to xmas and I took a big risk buying from them, what a huge mistake. Now all the reviews say that these people are evading phone calls and not delivering orders. They put you on hold if you call via their automated robocall system and it then puts you on hold for an indeterminate amount of time and sends you to an unanswered voicemail box. Today is 1/8 and I cannot get ahold of anyone about a refund or the status of my ring, feel so scammed and stupid.

THEIR DEALS SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!

BUYER BEWARE! EDWIN NOVEL JEWLERY DEISGN IS A FRAUD.
This store is a SCAM. Placed an order on Dec 5 and have not received my item or money back. Buyer Beware!!! DO NOT BUY FROM Edwin Novel Jewelry Design
I realize that their is a pandemic so I called before I placed my order. On Dec 9th I was guaranteed and assured that if I placed an order it would be delivered before Christmas. I called back on Dec 23rd to confirm and was told it was in transit. It's January 5th now and it's still not here. After several attempted calls I finally got through and was told that they would promptly refund the amount that I paid for shipping since the order is running late. It turns out that was also a lie. So to sum things up... They took my money, ruined Christmas, lied about my refund and I still don't have my order. If there was any way to give negative stars on a review I would do that!
BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY SHIP FAULTY PRODUCTS.

Made a purchase in November for a necklace. The necklace came broken at the hook so I reached out via phone and email for them to fix on 12/15.

Over the phone, their rep Ben advised they would be able to replace the chain. I sent an email requesting for a return label and literally have not heard from them AT ALL since then.

The messages I do get are automated saying that my email has been received but I have yet to hear from anyone.
BUYER BEWARE! My husband was misled regarding the size of the diamonds in the earrings that he wanted to give me for Christmas. He was told it would be .5 carat each earring for a total weight of 1 carat and was told that if he paid an extra $20 the order would ship out in two days and be here before Christmas. The order did not ship out until after Christmas even though we were repeatedly assured I would have them before Christmas. When they finally arrived, one needed a microscope to see the diamonds as they were only .25 carats with a total weight of .5 carats. Additionally, we were told that the $20 he paid for 2-day delivery would be credited to our account, it wasn't! Do not order from this company.
Be Very Careful.!! Looks like I'm out $900. Ordered a ring on December 14th, promised that it would be delivered by December 25 - still nothing. Several attempts to contact the company, emails remain unanswered and phone calls only put you on hold for 1/2 hour then you can only leave a message. The reviews 3 weeks ago were all positive - looks like they have scammed enough people and have packed up shop.!! If you value your money - go somewhere else.
Delivery was promise by christmas day. Still waiting for information on delivery, when calling put on a forever hold. Not even chat is working on website. No one even has the courtesy to call back
I wouldn't know zI paid extra yet I didn't receive my two orders on which I paid extra for ASAP! I will let you know .
This was to be a 2ct solitare on a wide band. It is NOT a 2ct. Looks like plastic... band is so thin it gets lost on my finger. This is a horrid ring...I can't believe people order from you. I'll make sure people I know do not
Was promised multiple times order would ship and be delivered in time for Christmas unfortunately it was and completely ruined Christmas.
This company is a joke, I’ve order a ring over a month ago and I’ve payed two day shipping and they told me that it would get here before I leave for my ship date on basic training, I’ve tried 3 times to reach out to them yet never got a response. Don’t waist your time and money here.
I ordered a engagement ring on the 10th of December I was told it will be here before Christmas and as of now Christmas eve 2020 its still processing and no one is answering the phone I emailed as well and left voicemail I even payed for overnight shipping guess I wont be getting engaged tmr on Christmas worst company ever they will promise it will be here before Christmas but dont listen this place is awful lets hope the ring isn't as bad as the customer service.
BE CAREFUL! These guys say what you want to hear, but wont follow through on it. Make sure you get any promises in writing or you'll end up like me.

Absolutely horrible experience going through Edwin Novel Jewelry design. They completely misled me during the Christmas holidays about receiving my gift before Christmas. I ordered my earrings just over 2 weeks before Christmas and paid for 2nd day delivery. They promised it would arrive before Christmas. I called the next week to confirm it would arrive before Christmas and their employees confirmed it would. I then called again the monday before Christmas (xmas on friday) and the employee again confirmed it would be shipped out and arrive before Christmas. I'm never able to check on my order status because in order to check on your order status you have to create an account with them prior to the order (another annoying thing I found out after ordering through them). I was getting worried because they never sent out a tracking number so I called them on Christmas Eve to see if they sent it out and they all of a sudden started saying that they were waiting on a 'certification letter' and wouldn't be able to send it out until they get that letter. Not once did they mention this certification letter or the fact that they would need it prior to shipping out. They only made strong promises that I would recieve it prior to Christmas. Here I am the day before Christmas with no earrings and empty promises. They will quickly change what they say and just say, oh I'm sorry sir. You can return the item if you want. They'll show you a good price and make promises they don't plan on keeping. I hope you don't happen to experience the same thing I did from these guys. I wish I wouldn't have believed what they continually told me.
I purchased 7k diamond earrings on 12/9/20 for my wife, was guaranteed delivery by Christmas. As of today 12/24 my order is still showing "Processing" and I have not received them. I have called, left messages, and emailed with no response. This was the "big" and only Christmas gift for my wife, unfortunately this company cannot be trusted. I will be canceling my order and seeking a refund through my CC company.
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.73 based on 687 reviews