Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
Delivery, pricing, customer service, and the diamonds themselves are a service that I will never forget here especially for a first time experience with fine quality jewelry. I recommend anyone looking for fine jewelry to look no more because this company has it!
Thank you Edwin Novel for doing such a wonderful job on her ring. She absolutely loved it! I'm still amazed that it got here as fast as it did. The princess cut halo ring is AMAZING extremely sparkly and you truly can see the craftsmanship within the ring and the quality. I was quite uncertain about ordering a diamond online but the service I got is the best I've ever gotten. Only positive experiences ordering from Edwin novel jewelry! They answered every question I had. We will be ordering our wedding bands from you as well! I recommend Edwin novel jewelry design to anyone that doesn't want to be disappointed!
Rush service saved me this Valentine's Day!! I was able to successfully gift my fiancee an initial pendant that I knew would look perfect on her and sure enough, she looks more attractive than ever. I noticed that her confidence grew and she's ever so grateful for her gift. Thanks again!
Excellent service all around!! I had an item already in mind and had bought it but had a change of opinion. The best thing was that the representative that helped me was more than happy to change my order considering the holidays. I am very impressed and satisfied with my halo pendant, FL VS2 2 ct!!!! I absolutely love it so much thank you edwin novel.
Buying from Edwin Novel was one of the best online shopping experiences I have ever had. To be honest I was skeptical about my purchase until I received the Diamond ring with such high clarity and low price. Everything I asked for.The customer service was outstanding. They replied all my emails in a short notice. The package arrived ontime. I will definitely recommend Edwin Novel jewelry website to my friends and family.
Beautifully made and outstanding customer service. You wont' be disappointed with your purchase.
I was very indecisive on the backing of the earrings that I wanted to purchase, so I decided to call customer service. The representative was very great in asking the right questions and being patient in general. Upon receiving my item in the mail, I immediately put them on and love them!! I am glad I took the associate's advice because it was the right choice! Thank you Novel's!
Love my new pair of earrings and I get compliments all the time. I have sensitive ears and they do not irritated me at all. This also shipped early and I love wearing them!
My item came earlier than planned which gave me time to add anything else to my proposal. It was exactly how I pictured it and my wife does not want to take it off, which tells me she approves! I am a lucky man! Customer service was on point, great deal, and fast shipping!
The ring was just like it was pictured on the website. beautiful, delicate, perfect! And bonus, it came almost a week earlier than the original estimate delivery date! Love it! Thanks Edwin novel jewelry!
Satisfied experience, great follow-up, reliable communication, and the best diamonds to exist!!!
The shoe charm pendant with diamond pave set stones was exactly what I was looking for. There is no other like it except right here. Fast delivery, nice packaging and great communication too. Thank you Edwin Novel Jewelry Design
Great shopping experience for the new year! I am in awe of the diamonds as soon as I saw them. Process was easy and smooth. Overall a happy, satisfied customer and I cannot wait to come in again for something new!
Absolutely gorgeous. Although this was a gift, I had picked the necklace myself at Edwin novel jewelry website. It arrived quickly and exceeded all my expectations! The chain is pretty durable and the diamond even more beautiful (and bigger!) Amazing craftsmanship.
I was very indecisive in between two pendants but was assured by the sales associate that I am always welcome to return it and order the other one if I'd like. I decided to return it and order the other one, and now that I have it in front of me I absolutely love it! Overall, a welcoming customer service, great selection of metals and clarity/color of diamond, and customer satisfaction.
I am a fashion designer and I needed some jewelry to wow my carpet and after many recommendations, I went ahead with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Their design, technique, diamonds, team, everything is one of the main reasons why this company continues to strive. Fast shipping, secured packaged, & the best customer service! My runway sure flourished!
I am in love with these earrings! This is the second pair I ordered, only a few days after ordering the first. These are a gift and they are dainty and elegant. I have already made a wish-list to order many more pairs for myself/as gifts. Highly recommend and as always, lovely doing business with Edwin novel who is quick to respond!
I was very nervous to order a ring online, for reasons everyone can relate to, I'm sure. But I would say this was a fantastic experience. The ring is far more sparkly and beautiful in person than any of the photos and the video I received. Customer service was extremely patient and took great care in answering all my questions again and again and again. Thank you Edwin novel company!
I have been a loyal customer for about a few years now and that is because of their commitment to satisfy their customers' needs. My beautiful earrings look so elegant and classy at the same time, perfect for every day wear. They fit well and I am glad I took the representative's advice. Great prices and the best customer service all around!
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.93 based on 617 reviews