Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"I absolutely love Edwin novel jewelry company. Beside their extended variety of diamonds, they have the best customer service team, there communication is amazing! I really appreciate you Edwin novel for making my experience the best!"
"Hassle-free! When it comes to this vendor, they have the best communication. Eager to suit all my needs, I can tell Mr. Novel's team goes to lengths to give us that blissful moment: the engagement ring. Happy customer every time!"
"So in love with this ring! Received in just a few days! BF had me pick out a ring for him to give me as a promise ring. So glad I picked this. It is absolutely gorgeous and looks extremely high quality and expensive. Super happy with this! Want to purchase more from this shop in the future."
"I attended an exclusive event with the solitaire pendant that I purchased. I immediately noticed the glances given my way, later on the compliments were endless. My pendant brought me confidence, class, and a happy smile!"
"Unbeatable prices. Presentation feels and looks first class and exquisite. Designs and diamonds themselves are trendsetting. Impressive company!"
"I can honestly say that Edwin novel company pretty much restored my faith and brought my confidence back in purchasing high ticketed items online. This was after a couple of unfortunate purchases I had made before. They answered all my questions immediately. I would definitely not worry one bit about buying something from them. They are very honest, straightforward and transparent. I cannot wait to give this engagement ring to my girlfriend."
"excellent work of art"
"I made my first purchase with this vendor for the first time and now that I have received it, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is my #1 trusted vendor.. I was scammed out from my previous jeweler, so I felt respected as a customer when the certification for my purchase came along with the ring. It glistens attractively! Thank you for my lovely necklace!"
"After receiving it this morning, we brought it in to my local jeweler to make sure it was set right and everything was real (no offense, we need to know). Everything was genuine, set in tight, and looks perfect. It beautiful, exactly as pictured and it only took 2 weeks for them to complete it. When messaging the shop owner, I got timely, polite and helpful responses. I recommend this seller for everyone!"
"Mr. Novel's diamonds have brought confidence to my wife. She and I have been customers for years now and not once have we ever been dissatisfied. The best customer service I have ever received, presentation of the ring itself is glamorous and fancy, and most importantly unbeatable prices! I wanted to comment on not just the experience I had with this vendor but I have never seen my wife as confident as she is now and I have Edwin Novel Jewelry Design to thank for that. I wouldn't look to any other vendor but here."
"For almost a year, I have been in search for the perfect diamond engagement ring to buy for my fiancée. I went to a few local stores but I couldn't find anything nice as they have limited options. Then, three of my friends recommended Edwin novel as they were very impressed with the jewelry they bought from this company and so, I gave it a try. I was astonished with the wide variety of choices they have. I got my ring shortly after placing the order and feel very fortunate to find that it looks even more stunning in person. I can definitely sense that my fiancee loves me even more now. We will absolutely come back and recommend my friends to you"
"About a few months ago I purchased an engagement ring for my lady to which she delightedly said YES! I decided to purchase a pair of earrings to go with them which complimented her whole look! Every time she has the chance to wear them both, she always receives great compliments and admires her look a little longer in the mirror. It brings me great joy that she feels confident with Mr. Novel's diamonds. Great experiences!"
"Just received my diamond by the yard necklace. It looks elegant and precious. Thank you for the speedy delivery. The packaging was just as beautiful. I will be sure to refer you to my husband for our next milestone occasions."
"I recently purchased an initial ring for my granddaughter to mark her 21st birthday. I wasn't sure of her ring size but took a guess. The lovely representative Lisa reassured me should the ring not fit that all is well, they will simply re-size it. With no problems and shipping a breeze, I was able to return it, have it re-sized, and now it fits beautifully. I appreciate the amazing customer service."
"I was very excited to get my triple row diamond band, but was very disappointed to find out that it was a little too small. I immediately contacted them about the ring size and they offered to re-size it for free. Now, it is extremely comfortable to wear; perfect for everyday wear and the diamonds are just astonishing. I will definitely wear this ring for the rest of my life!!"
"My wife enjoys the color rose gold so I thought of getting her a wedding band with that color. I purchased a 14k Rose Gold 0.32 CT and was very impressed with the attention to detail craftsmanship. The band it unique, cute, and radiant. Happy customer!"
"My ever so loving husband gifted me this heart shaped diamond solitaire pendant. My heart is full and my new pendant is simply lovely. I love the sparkle of the stone. It came with a certificate of authenticity and even my local jeweler was surprised with how beautiful it is."
"I have just received my wedding photos from my photographer and my engagement ring is eye-catching and exquisite! It shines so beautifully it compliments the whole picture overall. I've showed my family and close friends and the first thing they all mentioned was the ring! I can imagine how much more flawless it looked in person ...I am very grateful for my husband's decision to coming to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design."
"What a delightful find! My ring is as attractive as the photographs on the site. Lisa was a total sweetheart with answering questions and speedy delivery. The entire experience was a bliss! Thank you Edwin for offering such fine, vintage jewels."
"I was definitely in great hands throughout my whole shopping experience. I don't like going to any other jewelers now because that's how good Mr. Novel's team is and I want to thank customer service to the gemologist for putting the customers first and providing exceptional service. I love my new halo necklace and I will definitely be purchasing matching earrings. I get complimented on my beautiful pendant for its uniqueness and cut edging diamond. Very impressed!"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.93 based on 571 reviews