Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

"Service was excellent! The ring was delivered quickly and the ring came out beautifully. I will definitely be back."
"Absolutely gorgeous! Above my expectations! Fast and easy communication; got exactly what I wanted in a custom order; high quality craftsmanship; getting lots of compliments from family and friends; shipped earlier than expected and was well-packaged. Great transaction."
"Absolutely beautiful. I was hesitant to buy my wedding band online, but this looks exactly like every other ring I tried on for $1000 plus. I'm already wanting another to pair with this and my engagement ring!"
"This heart pendant is the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen! So much more breathtaking in person! Excellent service, fast replies to my many questions and quick shipping. Top notch service !!! I will never use anyone else!"
"The ring was even more beautiful than I anticipated. Seriously worth the price. It looks so amazing such a great choice! Thank you very much!!"
"Gorgeous ring... even more beautiful in person. I love it! Next time I will be getting a bigger diamond though. Excellent customer service and quality. I will be back for more jewelry."
"I LOVE my new rings! The stone is absolutely gorgeous. The minimalist design is truly elegant. As other reviews say, they were very helpful and patient with my endless inquiries. I am so pleased with my purchase."
"And Edwin Novel does it again! Second time purchasing because they are just that talented and has the best customer service ever! I love that he makes a genuine effort to build a relationship between seller and buyer. They make beautiful jewelry and they are so skilled at making custom pieces. I am very happy with my ring and proud to be wearing it! You won't be disappointed with something from them. Check them out."
"My necklace is beautiful and they were really helpful when I wanted a bigger chain. Very good vendor!!"
"I cannot say enough great things about this ring! I have been looking for years for an anniversary band to go with my vintage 1930's engagement ring and white gold band. Nothing has looked right. I was very nervous about ordering something online, as I couldn't see how it was going to look ahead of time. I am glad I took the risk. It is gorgeous and looks great with my rings. The ring looks ever brighter than the photos. The diamonds are a substantial size (not the tiny chips you see in so many anniversary bands in this price range), they are clear and they sparkle a ton. They look to be well mounted/secure, and the sizing they did was spot on. I would highly recommend Edwin Novel to anyone looking for good quality at a great price!"
"This is such a pretty necklace. It's so delicate and sparkly. Looks great alone or layered with other necklaces. I really like the size, it's not too big/not too small. Good value for the price."
"And Edwin Novel does it again! Second time purchasing because they are just that talented and has the best customer service ever! I love that they makes a genuine effort to build a relationship between seller and buyer. They make beautiful jewelry and they are so skilled at making custom pieces. I am very happy with my ring and proud to be wearing it! You won't be disappointed with something from them. Check them out."
"My piece was so incredibly perfect. I'm almost speechless. The diamonds are like little beams of light and the gold is so beautiful. I can't wait for my next piece."
"Wonderful seller to deal with. Quality of workmanship is A plus and turnaround time for production and post is second to none. Great value for money ! I will be back for more of your treasures."
"Bought a pair of earrings as a birthday gift for my boyfriends’ mother, I love it and so does he. We can't wait to give it to her. Came fast and was even nicer than I anticipated. Probably going to buy one for myself!"
"Beautiful rings and exemplary service! We got two rings, one for myself and for my fiance, one of the rings did not fit and they re-sized it for us. Love the rings and the packaging was cute as well"
"Purchased stackable rings for daughter’s 18th birthday - wanted something a bit unique .Wasn't disappointed! Quality is excellent and she is very happy. Communication with seller was first class . Thanks."
"Purchased earrings for daughter’s 18th birthday - wanted something a bit unique. Wasn't disappointed! quality is excellent and she is very happy. Communication with seller was first class .Thanks."
"The stone is very beautiful, but I returned it for some reason and they did gave me a refund, their service is very good and the seller is so nice."
"Arrived quickly, sizing is perfect, good quality, pictures don't do this piece justice. I absolutely love it! I'd buy from this seller again. A++"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.85 based on 284 reviews