Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
Bought these gorgeous rings for my sister and I to celebrate a very momentous year in her life. They are absolutely stunning & fit to size. They came very quickly and I couldn't be happier with the rings and service. I will definitely be ordering future jewelry from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Thanks again! I can't wait to give it to my sister!
My husband recently proposed to me with the most fascinating piece of jewelry I have ever laid my eyes on!! Edwin Novel Jewelry Design was able to provide that euphoric, ever lasting love feeling with their quality diamonds. I thank the jewelry team for providing us with the best customer service yet!
Beautiful ring! Exactly what I was hoping for and goes perfect with my engagement ring. Diamonds and band are dainty and gorgeous so they pair perfectly with my other ring that is a little on the larger side. The shop kept in close contact the whole time with constant updates and the ring was delivered quicker than expected. Thank you very much Edwin Novel Jewelry and would definitely recommend you guys!
Dwayne has been fantastic to work with, the ring is beautiful and I cannot wait to have the opportunity to use it! From the payment plan, through to delivery and customization, I could not have asked for more.. I would definitely be a repeat customer of Edwin Novel.. Although hopefully never for an engagement ring again.. lol...
I went ahead with a pearl cut dangling earrings for my significant other. It arrived about a week ago and since then she has not stopped talking about it! I already have her sisters on it, her mom, and now her aunt wanting to buy them. Truly eccentric and timeless pieces of jewelry meant for my wife and I want to thank Edwin Novel Jewelry Design for showcasing such high-class diamonds!
I bought a pair of diamond stud earrings for my girlfriend. She loved it so much that she didn't want to take it off. Very beautiful and sparkly diamond. Great purchase and excellent service. She insisted that we write a review because Edwin Novel’s work needs to be appreciated.
I haven't worn earrings in a while so it was kind of difficult to pick which backing for my earrings. However, Gen was very helpful on explaining the differences to me as I went with the push backing. My earrings feel light and look outstanding! Satisfied customer!
The earrings are outrageously beautiful. I wasn't sure I would like the threaded posts but they are easy to use and I feel more comfortable knowing they won't accidentally fall out. They were shipped on time.
Perfect classy necklace, well made, looks expensive, looks even better in real life, love it!!!
I just received this gorgeous ring in the mail! It's vintage yet modern. It's mesmerizing!! Thank you Edwin novel for such a beautiful product and for your outstanding customer service!! happy thanksgiving!!
Super simple, dainty minimalistic stackable fancy ring. Edwin novel surely provides great quality products. The diamond and gold are brilliant. It is a fairly petite piece (which I like), very delicate and versatile. Overall, it is a lovely piece.
I made two purchases from Edwin novel jewelry and it has been a great and easy experience. The diamond stud earrings are amazing and exceeded my expectations! It's more gorgeous in person, and the stones shine beautifully! They are even more impressive than I thought and my wife is super happy! Shipping arrived so fast and with no hassle. High-level quality and great service. I will definitely buy again from Edwin novel in the future!
My engagement ring is so sparkly and elegant! Beautiful ring and shipped on time! Thank you, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design!!
Totally loving my engagement ring from Edwin novel!!! I was told that my ring is handmade but I cannot even tell. It was made perfectly beautiful!
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design has made my wife and I the happiest couple on earth. My wife and I had a miscommunication a few times, however this vendor was very patient and helpful to satisfy our needs. The amount of dedication that they put is unbelievable and one of the few reasons we are coming back! Presentation is first class and the engagement ring is fine and rare.
I was unsure of my fiancée’s ring size but Dwayne was more than helpful in this process. I had to send it back twice to be re-sized and it was returned to me within a few days. He was so helpful and pleasant despite the problem I was having. I will for sure be ordering from Edwin novel again, the ring is absolutely gorgeous.
I decided to gift my twin sister something she would never see coming. To make this more special, I decided to match my halo pendant and earrings for her purchase as well because we are twin sisters! Enamored, she thanked me a million times and is now wearing them everyday. Thank you to Edwin Novel Jewelry Design!
My order has arrived and I am extremely shocked on how shiny and splendid my first piece of jewelry looks! I recently wore my gorgeous single pendant to a benefit gala and oh my the glances I received were never ending. As soon as I sat down, everyone near me asked me where I purchased such expensive taste of jewelry. I will definitely be purchasing matching earrings in the holidays!
These diamond earrings are just stunning! They're even more beautiful in person and adorning my ears! Gorgeous little glimmers & flashes if rainbows dazzle as they move in the light but in a glamorous way. Excellent transaction, very professional and speedy shipping. Thank you Edwin Novel Jewelry Design!
I absolutely love Edwin novel jewelry company. Beside their extended variety of diamonds, they have the best customer service team, there communication is amazing! I really appreciate you Edwin novel for making my experience the best!
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.93 based on 590 reviews