Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
"I had reservations about having a transaction with a company online, but in their defense, they do incremental payments and have good reviews. The first order I placed had a scratch on it and the inscription was crooked. On top of that, I didn't like the ring as much as I had hoped. They apologized and offered me store credit. I returned the ring and they got me another one, which I ended up loving. Thanks for the great customer service, can't say that for other companies these days!"
"Had a great experience. I got a repair and an appraisal, and both were done with professional courtesy and heart. They were friendly, engaging, thoughtful, and considerate. I would definitely go back."
"Customer service is great. I now know about the 4 c’s and was able to choose the most perfect ring for the most perfect girl!! She said YES! Thanks for everything, will be back for the wedding bands!"
"Very beautiful jewelry at a very reasonable pricing. My fiancé has loved everything I’ve purchased for her."
"Debbie Galindre 2329 8th Street Las Vegas, NM 87701"
"They took their time in valuing customer satisfaction, never felt like they were pitching/selling me something. Very flexible, they will work with your budget, and they will find the best stone for you. Called just to see what they can do, and wouldn't you know it, they upgraded my order. Thank you, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Thank you very much"
"I did a lot of research, and found no one better than these guys. Great, on-line store. Fantastic selection, high integrity, everything I was looking for, no more, no less."
"Replies were quick from the get go, and they answered any questions I had. They will even walk you through the process of your ring being made, from casting to finishing! The piece is lovely and very sturdy. Everything I asked they carefully explained. Shipping was quick, with tracking being updated the whole way. Thank you so much!"
"One of the best and smarter purchase I have made! They delivered the ring as asked and on time! My husband has had his ring for about 2 years now. Yes, I had to use the life time warranty, but they do EXACTLY what they say they do!"
"Absolutely beguiling. Although there was a moment where they had to delay shipping the product, they explained how it needed more time to finish up (find the right stones, polish it a little more, etc). They were professional and efficient and I felt happy they took the time to create something important to me. Would gladly purchase another product from them."
"What I really love about Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is the fact that they have a huge quality of selections that I can browse from. The designs are phenomenal to say the least."
"They took their time in building a relationship with their customers first, and they put great importance in maintaining that relationship. I never even felt pressured to buy from them. That validates how much they value their customers and customer loyalty."
"Love my 2 rings and a necklace. Might order more. Great quality and price."
"I've had other very expensive rings but my hubby got me this ring for our engagement and it's beautiful I’ve had gotten great comments about my ring in public, we will be buying another set in the future and the fit is just right on."
"This ring fits perfectly and is super pretty. Will definitely purchase again. Love shopping from the site itself! There’s many, many choices available."
"Great experience, reasonably priced items. Good, and not your typical selection. It satisfies my expectations, and my husband's happy his money is well spent. So far, I think I’ll recommend Edwin Novel to my friends."
"I’m very happy with the ring & the service of Edwin Novel. The ring reached me in no time at all. Actually, happy with the delivery, I was able to expedite it for just a little more. The ring looks damn beautiful. Looking forward to order more from Edwin Novel."
"Exceptional on all fronts! Can’t recommend this company highly enough. Really stellar customer service. I found a design I liked on their website and asked if I can make some alteration after I ordered, they were happy to obliged."
"I would like to say how impressed I am from the customer support side of Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. You put the human element into your business and it means a lot to me as a customer. Your selection of products is exactly what I was looking for and more!"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.92 based on 507 reviews