Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

Based on 824 reviews
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
You can trust Edwin Novel. I ordered earrings from them back during the pandemic and have been hooked ever since! Ashlee always gives me great insight on what would look best, and I’ve always been happy with the final piece. They clearly care about your experience with them which I always appreciate in a business.
This site has bewitched my eye! I just got my two rings in the mail and wow, the heart shaped stone is surreal. I love looking at it in the light! The different cuts and edges are so fascinating. This company made me interested in the art of diamond cutting. Such precision and care! I applaud these fantastic workers!
The sincerest thank yous from Terrence and Ellie to the entire Edwin Novel Jewelry crew for making our wedding planning just that much easier. Fast shipping, prices that don’t break the bank, and all-around fantastic service, our matching bands are just what we wanted. Expect great things from these guys because they will deliver.
I looked high and I looked low for the proper spot to buy my beloved’s perfect engagement ring, and decided on Edwin Novel for their array of three stone engagement rings. Ordered a 1 and a half carat diamond ring with ruby hearts on the side and it came out spectacular! I already know my (future) fiance is going to be thrilled, so a big thank you to Edwin!
Call me classical but there’s something about diamonds that have always grabbed me. Witnessing the dazzle and class of a fine piece of diamond jewelry, and then basking in my self-created opportunity to wear that piece… it’s a feeling I work hard to reproduce time and time again. Over the years, I’ve built a marvelous relationship with Edwin Novel Jewelry, but my most recent purchase convinced me beyond doubt: this is the first and last destination for ALL things diamond. Affordable, yet still striking diamonds paired with a multitude of designs to select from. The marquise diamond leverbacks I ordered seem a particularly difficult design to get right, and yet when I opened the box, they appeared even more beautiful than advertised. Consistently the most SUPREME quality – I am always satisfied.
My father worked in jewelry for over 40 years. I grew up seeing shiny watches earrings rings of all kinds so believe me: I know my quality jewelry. Edwin Novel is probably my favorite online diamond shop. So much customization makes finding exactly what I would want convenient and the best part: they only use REAL diamonds. Love the earrings I received last weekend, and I’m sure that I will return for more…
I am beyond content and speechless with the earrings I received. I am not much of a jewelry girl, but these are making me feel better about wearing them. There’s something magical about these diamonds, wearing them does wonders. Not only do I feel good about them, I look good too. I thought they were the perfect company to buy from, very accessible and courteous.
I want to thank Oliver and his help on finding the perfect ring for my wife! She said yes! Really enjoyed the service I received here. After speaking and dealing with the customer representatives, I felt fulfilled. I never had to worry since they kept me updated throughout the process. They are responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable.
They did such a fantastic job with my engagement ring. We’re both wowed with the quality, super competitive pricing too. Honestly can’t find anything to complain about, five stars all around
I always dreamed of owning diamond earrings, but I cant afford to just shell out thousands for a pair. I was just doing some (online) window shopping and found Edwin Novel and saw I can get a good pair of F VVS1 studs for under 800 dollars! when they came they were what I always wanted! So so so glad I treated myself with these!!!
Listen, being a fellow business owner… I have difficulty researching gifts like this. Thankfully I found this website and it was easy to navigate, I did not have to waste a lot of time like other websites. Everything is there, all I had to do was select it and checkout. Their products are accessible and their website is easy to read. My wife will like her birthday gift, I do not need to worry about it.
Edwin Novel is the pinnacle of customer service and care. I ordered a ring here because of its great price. I accidentally selected the wrong ring size and their friendly representative was able to update it for me free of charge. They really take the time to make sure everything is correct and I love their attention to detail.
I rate this jeweler 10 stars out of 10! It’s only the fourth month of the year and I have placed three orders with them. After the first (a wedding band), I was hooked! It was very nice to have and be reassured that quality still exists in a world like this. I reside in a small town and there’s not much here, especially for an avid lover of jewelry like myself. I love trying out new businesses and typically I only go to a place once. But after my experience with them, I knew I had to keep coming back for more!
My wife adores fine jewelry so I’ve shopped around everywhere for her and let me tell you: Edwin Novel is at the top of them all. The lowest prices, friendliest service, and most fantastic real diamonds – there’s just no comparison. These guys have earned my trust for life!
I am elated!! The ear rings are exactly what I wanted and needed in my life. The customer service is straight with you and are helpful with my inquiries. I am glad I purchased from here.
The engagement ring hunt is finally over! super satisfied with the ring and I know my wife will be too.
They have a great selection and they have an infinite number of designs to select. Their prices are also great and their craftsmanship is outstanding. Overall, I would give a strong recommendation.
I just wanted to let you know Edwin novel that I really love your product. This is the first time I have bought an expensive jewelry online, and I am very satisfied. The design is very unique. I will buy again in the future
Thanks a lot! I just bought custom made jewelry from you guys and I love it! The details and the placement of the ruby ​​​​stone are perfect
Just opened the box. Like always the details on the stud earrings are perfect and the prongs are perfectly symmetrical. Ordered a lot of diamonds and jewelry from Edwin Novel. Very happy every time.
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.9 based on 824 reviews