Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
"Wow. Just received the ring and wow. It looks amazing in real life. Craftsmanship is second to none. Cannot recommend Edwin novel enough. If you are reading their reviews to decide whether or not to buy, stop reading and do it. You will not be disappointed. Delivery was pretty good."
"The ring is absolutely gorgeous & more importantly, my fiance' thought the same! Honestly, I was a little hesitant at first simply because I thought this was too good to be true--all I can say is I'm so GLAD that I didn't let that deter me from buying from Edwin novel. Hands down the best online purchase experience I've ever had."
"Fast shipping, sparkly, well made beautiful ring! Let's hope she says yes!"
"5 stars is NOT enough... We just received our wedding rings and they are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! We can’t wait to wear them and show them off. I will definitely be ordering more from them again!!! not only is their work beautiful but they were pleasure to talk to. I’m so grateful that they do what they do. Now we have matching wedding rings that was affordable and I will say they are worth more than the price they gave us. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!"
"the ring is exactly as described. very pretty, lovely ring :) great value!"
"Dealing with Dwayne was great he is very professional, patient and any question asked was answered promptly. the ring arrived safely and was presented in a lovely box. all in all a good experience and a recommendable one. Thank You :)"
"I love the quality of the ring and if I needed anything else like this in the future they would be the first ones I would go to. Nothing like it even in my local jeweler. Absolutely amazing customer service! Anytime I had a question they would be very quick to respond. Superfast shipping too!"
"This is a simple yet very pretty ring. It arrived in good time and communicating with the seller was good."
"The ring is beautiful. The band and stones are stunning. This shop will include an appraisal of the item. My stone and band were worth more than twice what I paid. Service was very helpful and accommodating. My order shipped quickly after my rings were made. My shopping experience was a great one! 5 stars."
"Love this ring, it looked way better than the picture, my fiance was so happy. I was stupid though for ordering the wrong size but issue was resolved quickly and I couldn't be happier. Fast shipping. Good communication. Couldn't have asked for a better experience."
"I had been apprehensive about buying jewelry online, but I do no regret shopping at this store one bit. The shipping was very fast and the ring is gorgeous. Communication with elizabeth was fast and helpful."
"Wow, what a beautiful ring! Thanks edwin novel jewelry for a fine piece of craftsmanship and elegance. The process was painless, the shipping quick and communication on spot. Will certainly use again in the future!"
"Happy with my diamond earrings and shipped on time. Beautiful piece of jewelry. Would use seller again!!"
"Wow! Just received my diamond engagement ring today and it is beautiful! It has a very unique design that turned out to be fabulous, and the size makes quite a statement. This is my first purchase with Edwin novel, and I have to say they were very diligent with their design. As well as, very easy to communicate with. Will certainly purchase from them again, as I am very satisfied."
"Looks Amazing, Highly Recommended !!"
"They are even more beautiful in person! Our 18 year old daughter loves shoes and she will be so excited to see this shoe pendant. They shipped on time, arrived super fast, and are a perfect gift."
"This gorgeous necklace instantly became my favorite piece of jewelry. Everything was perfect about my shopping experience. I will definitely be a repeat customer!!"
"First of all, the entire experience was amazing! The service, communication, efficiency...well, just everything...amazing! nTtthhheeennn, when I opened my box....wow! I'm thrilled! It's phenomenal - love it so much. Thank you very much."
"Perfect for what I needed. Customer service was great, too. Original ring size didn't fit, and it was a smooth and fast exchange for the new size. Thanks!"
"Phenomenal product. This was a gift for my girlfriend, she says “it’s perfect”. Beautifully wrapped, great service and even better shipping. Just in time for the holidays."
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.90 based on 440 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access