Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

"Thank you for the amazing 3 carat halo ring. I always wanted a 3 carat diamond but they were so expensive at the local jewelry store. I am so happy I found you guys."
"I ordered these as a gift and I received them very quickly. They were a total hit with my wife and I must agree they are gorgeous with the stones being larger than I expected. An exceptional value for the price I thought."
"Beautiful ring - no surprises, exactly as pictured. Shipped on time. Very satisfied customer. Will purchase from Edwin Novel again!"
"This is a 5+ Rating there have been some troubles with UPS. Edwin Novel Team were so kind and generous. I am absolutely happy. A really wonderful piece of jewellery, appreciate."
"The diamond came in the mail really fast and it came with certification too. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I will most definitely make another purchase from this seller again."
"The ring is beautifully crafted and feels very unique and special. It shipped on time, arrived quickly, and in great shape. Wonderful value and socially conscious."
"Love this ring. This piece is exquisite. The workmanship is exceptional. I was expecting it to be a little thicker, but, I am not disappointed that it is lighter than it looks. Seems well made and sturdy. I have been wearing it daily since I got it. I would definitely purchase from this seller again"
"Love, love, love this ring! It is stunning! Wonderful seller with good communication and reasonable prices! Have bought from this seller before and am definitely buying from them again!! Thanks!!!!"
"The piece is even more beautiful in person than the pictures. The craftsmanship is flawless and precise. Definitely exceeded my expectations. The shop owner was very easy to work with and VERY prompt with my order. I highly recommend them."
"My now fiancé loved her diamond engagement ring. It was beautifully hand crafted and made my fiance is the most happy girl in the world. She said it was very pretty and couldn't have asked for a more perfect ring to fit her personality. Edwin Novel Team worked with me to have the ring shipped to where we were going so I could surprise her on the top of a mountain by a frozen lake. I plan on getting many more from them."
"This ring is absolutely beautiful! The quality is just amazing for this price! They were very helpful and easy to deal with and the ring arrived as promised! I am extremely pleased with this purchase!"
"Dwayne was such a great help throughout our purchasing process. My fiance and I fell in love with our wedding ring and their team was nice enough to give us a price quote on different metal options. Dwayne was very quick with feedback and even sent the package through UPS, ensuring that we would get the package immediately. The rings are absolutely perfect and beautiful and we cannot wait until our wedding day when we will wear them!"
"The band is beyond perfect! I was worried about the size and thickness, however, when I saw it I melted! Perfection. Super fast shipping too."
"This may have been the best online shopping experience ever, and I shop online a lot. We got these wedding bands that are so beautiful, very well made, and very comfortable. The design is very elegant and subtle, which worked perfectly for us. Edwin Novel was amazing, he got them made in less than 3 weeks, and gave me all the options, support, pictures, advice and updates that could be possibly given to make our shopping and choosing experience fun and stress free. Since we got two of these rings, I posted two reviews, because I truly feel this company deserves 10 stars instead of 5! Contact him with confidence, ask all your questions, and they will help you through the process and you will end up with beautiful jewelry of great quality and craftsmanship!"
"The earrings I bought for my girlfriend are so beautiful, the quality of this diamond is the best I have seen yet! Shipping was very quick. They were very accommodating, worked with me to ensure that I got the exact earrings and sizes that I was looking for. Will definitely purchase from them again and I highly recommend them! A real treasure to find a jewelry store that you can order from with the peace of mind that the quality and workmanship that you're getting is the best out there."
"I love it. It looks exactly like the picture and was shipped timely. It is very pretty and so delicate! Thank you!"
"Where to start? Well first and foremost dealing with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design team was such an absolute pleasure! From the beginning of the process of choosing the ring until finally receiving the ring they were so incredibly helpful and accommodating. Having never done much “shopping” over the internet before I was rather apprehensive to go ahead with a purchase of this magnitude but following my experience with them, I can comfortably recommend them as an extremely professional store! My ring,, which I bought for my fiancé to be, is beautiful in the pictures and it is absolutely mind blowing in real life! What a great experience, now all that remains is for her to say yes!!!"
"Ring was wonderful!!! Best seller ever! Seller made time to ship item while leaving for vacation! Plan to buy more from seller. Best ever buying experience!!"
"My engagement ring purchase was perfect. I first contacted them to inquire whether they may have other items not listed in their store. And alas, they did! They worked with me for a couple of weeks to send many pictures as I tried to decide. I found my perfect ring and they shipped it so fast! I had the ring appraised as soon as I received it. The color and clarity of my diamond were exactly as they stated and it appraised more than I paid!!! Edwin Novel Jewelry Design has gone above and beyond any customer service I could have ever imagined. I searched for months to find the perfect ring and found it here. Thank you so much for helping our dreams to come true. I could never have afforded a diamond ring like this if I had gone to a jewelry store or jeweler. LOVE IT! We will be back for my future husband’s wedding band!"
"there hasn't been a day that I haven't worn this since it arrived! Beautiful masterpiece on which I have received many compliments. Delivery was quick!"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 320 reviews