Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
"Beautiful online. Stunning in person especially after it was resized. The best part it was appraised for more than the purchase price. Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is a great seller - they answered all my questions and sent additional photos."
"Perfect in every way! I needed a Diamond pendant (not too flashy) to give to my daughter for her 16th birthday (sweet 16!!), she is an April baby and Diamond is the April birthstone.....perfect! It is exactly what I was looking for!"
"I was given detailed information about the color and clarity of the diamond and the representative knew what he was talking about. I am impressed with their jewelry and service."
"We made 2 purchases from edwin novel jewelry design and all i can say is F-A-B-ulous!"
"The earrings made were adjusted to be screw backs since they are for my granddaughter who is in infant and her older sister. The earrings are so beautiful, the quality of this diamond is the best for the price I have seen yet! Shipping was very quick. They were very accommodating for my request and work with me to ensure that I got the exact earrings and sizes that I was looking for. Will definitely purchase from them again and I highly recommend them! A real treasure to find a jewelry store that you can order from with the peace of mind that the quality and workmanship that you're getting is the best out there."
"Beautiful... chain thinner than I thought and lighter but like a lot"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.90 based on 440 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access