Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
I ordered 12 days before Christmas. Have called everyday since the fifth day and was told each time that my order would either that day or the next. Guaranteed me that I would receive my order by Christmas. Here it is on Christmas eve, and still no ear rings. No responses to emails. Will never use this company again
We could not send earrings to our granddaughter without giving license and credit card copies. Then, they changed the order to different earrings to arrive at OUR house on time. At this point, we will receive the original earrings at our house a week after her birthday. Unbelievable.
I purchased 7k diamond earrings on 12/9/20 for my wife, was guaranteed delivery by Christmas. As of today 12/24 my order is still showing "Processing" and I have not received them. I have called, left messages, and emailed with no response. This was the "big" and only Christmas gift for my wife, unfortunately this company cannot be trusted. I will be canceling my order and seeking a refund through my CC company.
I ordered some earrings in late November that arrived. I did not like them so I returned them. They required a signature at delivery. Fed ex has not been able to deliver there for 3 days. I also placed a new order when I returned the first order on December 18th. I never got a shipping notice and was told they are in production and were guaranteed by christmas. Just tried calling now 3 times and never got a person. They must be closed or out of business or just a scam to begin with. Very disappointed.
I made my order on December 7, 2020. On the website I was guaranteed to have my order by December 25, 2020. I called and emailed the company on December 12, 2020 and spoke with a gentleman that again guaranteed that my jewelry would arrive by December 25, 2020. So with still no shipping information or email stating any kind of delay I call again on December 22, 2020. The lady I spoke with says that they are waiting for the certification for the jewelry and they will upgrade the shipping to get it here by December 25, 2020. So with still no shipping information I call on the next day and the lady tells me she's still waiting for the certification. I proceed to ask to a supervisor who says they can offer me a full refund but can't get my package here until after January 1, 2021. So the guarantee is just to get people to order from them even though they can't produce the jewelry in that time. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!
Customer service is horrible!!!!!!
Ordered a nice ring for a gift for some reason the order was not processed after it was paid in full with PayPal contacted them and was told they needed another $54 do not know if the ring I ordered was out of stock or if I was scammed for $54
Ordered 1.60tcw martini diamond stud earrings. Ordered Color H Clarity VVS2 at their recommendations. Received right after Covid 19 shut down, so unable to get a local GIA appraisal. I paid $3500.00 for the earrings. The appraisal I had yesterday from an independent appraiser the earrings are R-S in color not H. Clarity of 1 stone was VS1 the other was VS2. On the website their lowest color is M. Should not have paid more than $1500.00 for what I actually received. Visually they look ok. The appraiser did say they were a good cut. Had planned to purchase a necklace and upgrade the earrings but that is not an option now. Did not get what I ordered and or paid for. Very disappointed.
I have not received my order yet, but I am writing this so that other people will understand what will actually happen after they order. I ordered on Monday July 19th, and got an e-mail saying that I would receive an e-mail when my order shipped, also I paid for 2nd day air. I do understand that ONCE the order has shipped that I will get it in 2 days. However I called customer service today to see what the hold up was. After giving them my order number, I was told that they were making my earrings and they would be ready to ship out on Monday July 26th. It doesn't take a week to take an earring mount and put a diamond in each one. The customer service rep made it sound like they were having to mine the gold, refine it, make the earring mounts, mine the diamonds, cut them to size and shape, and then put them in the mounts. Which, all that, would take far longer than a week. I am a bit taken aback at the slowness of this vendor, and the attitude of the customer service person. Just be aware that you will not get your order in a timely fashion.
Critical: Professionalism, Responsiveness My wife lost her engagement ring, and I wanted to replace it for Christmas this year. I confirmed before placing my order that it would be in before Christmas. That was almost two weeks ago. I checked the status last week and saw that it hadn't been shipped yet, so I called customer service and was told that it would be shipped by Monday of this week and arrive before Christmas. It's now Christmas eve, and the ring still hasn't been shipped. I sent an email yesterday morning and haven't received a response. I called customer service twice yesterday, and after waiting 15 minutes on each call, I was sent to voicemail, where I left voicemails asking for a callback. No responses. Now my wife's most exciting gift won't be under the tree. I don't care how nice you are; when someone pays that much money, the least you could do is provide an accurate delivery date. Lesson learned. The order will be canceled.
Ordered a ring two weeks ago and all I get is processing on my status for 12 days! No response to my email! Not impressed!!
Customer service is horrible!! I sent them numerous emails that went unanswered. It took a month and a half for my return to be processed. They never did contact me on my return. I found it had been processed only because I contacted my method of payment for them. I do not recommend Edwin Novel Jewlery.
I ordered a pair of martini 1.60tcw diamond stud earrings. I ordered Color -H Clarity VVS2. Their recommendation. Received right after everything shut down due to the Covid virus. Unable to get a local GIA appraisal since most businesses were closed. Had them appraised today. Color R-S Clarity VS2 the other stone VS1. Paid $3500.00 for a Much Better stone color than what I received and a lower quality in clarity. Definitely did not get what I paid for. Had planned to purchase a necklace and upgrade the earrings in the future but do not see that happening now. Earrings look ok to me but feel I paid way to much for what I received. The appraiser did say the cut was very good. Disappointed.
I’ve never made a large purchase online before, so was quite nervous at first. I received my ring today and it was everything I could’ve hoped for and more! Good quality and craftsmanship. And a great value for a 2.25 ct diamond. I will be doing all of my jewelry shopping here in the future. Also, very prompt shipping as the jewelry is all made to order. Thank you all for your attention to detail!
There are so many jewelry stores online, and offline; it can make jewelry shopping daunting. Where does one start? Thankfully, there's this fabulous online jewelry shop!
The diamond earrings I bought are stunning. I'm over the moon happy. I shopped online, but also talked to a customer service representative who was really helpful and pleasant. The price was also affordable.
My husband ordered me a pair of diamond earrings at the end of November for Christmas, but we did not receive them until two weeks after Christmas; however, it is my understanding that this company was hit very hard by Covid-19, and they were short-staffed, which caused the delay. 2020 was an exceptional year, to say the least given the pandemic and the lastness of the delivery was unavoidable. I truly hope that all who were affected are recovered and doing well. That being said the earrings were very beautiful, of the highest quality, and I am very happy with them.
I received my 1-carat stud earrings today-they were ordered as a Valentine's gift from my husband last week. I was a little nervous after reading some of the latest reviews, but I could not have been more pleased with how the earrings look. They are actually a BETTER color grade than I ordered! I got them in a timely manner and the response to my questions via email were answered immediately! I would definitely purchase from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design again!!!
Got my order in the mail and I'm ready to propose... quality setting and with how the smaller diamonds are set this looks like a lot of hard work was put into it, making me feel confident she'll say yes
I bought some Diamond stud earrings for my daughter, for Christmas. They arrived in plenty of Time and I’m very happy with them, they are lovely. I called customer service a couple of times, just to check on the status of my order, and they were so nice and helpful. I would t hesitate buying from here again.
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 726 reviews