Electric Fireplaces Plus Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Electric Fireplaces Plus

About Electric Fireplaces Plus: At Electric Fireplaces Plus we are passionate about connecting our customers with the electric fireplace, fire pit, or outdoor furniture that will transform your living space. Your total satisfaction is our number one priority!

The rapid pace of technological advancements has allowed the use of ventless fireplaces anywhere in or outside of our homes. Electric Fireplaces Plus began with one goal in mind, to be your number one source for the electric fireplace you desire. With our Best Price Guarantee, we will match any price you find online!

Furthermore, online shopping is increasing in popularity every day, we have leveraged an online only store presence to pass on the savings of our low operating costs to our customers. This allows us to offer the Best Prices on electric fireplaces on the internet.

We strongly believe in providing you, our customer, with an enjoyable online shopping experience. We are based in Athens, GA and have partnered with warehouses all over the country to provide Fast and Free shipping. We have exclusive partnerships with the best brands in the industry.

Electric Fireplaces Plus would love to help you pick out the exact product you are searching for, we have friendly customer support available on live chat, or by phone Monday through Saturday, 9 AM - 10 PM Eastern Time. Don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Phone:: 1-800-974-4876

Email: support@electricfireplacesplus.com

"Great people"
"They are great to work with. Pricing is very good and they respond when you call. We had an issue with shipping, fireplace was a few days late. They tried to fix, just couldn't get it here when promised."
"I love my choice it look so real and is beautiful inside my fireplace"
"Very satified and happy. Tyler was good to work with."
"After shopping around I bought one here because they really seemed to want my business. After purchase I was mildly surprised how fast to was delivered. I just got it hooked up and it works and looks wonderful. Thank you for a pleasant experience."
"Love this company. Excellent customer service. Love the product. Would absolutely shop there again. Couldn’t be happier."
"You have got to be kidding! We bought our electric fireplace on line. We had a professional contractor install it all except the trim because we needed to paint the wall. When we put the trim on , the screws did not line up,and we could get only 3of the 4 in. When we turned it on, the flames are uneven, the remote and buttons don’t work and it blows only cold air. It was suppose to heat an 800 sf room. There is no help on line and our local supplier of you product can not come out until SPRING!! Thanks lot for selling us a very pretty useless foreplace"
Hi Jacquelyn, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your fireplace! We have not heard from you regarding any of these issues, please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will work with you to get all of the issues resolved.

Customer Support 1-800-974-4876
support@electricfireplacesplus.com
"I love the fireplace it looks beautiful works great and Tyler was a great help ."
"Love it Keeps my living room warm and very energy efficient"
"We love our new electric fireplace. Perfect for what we needed. Mathew was very helpful and his friendly help was what cinched the deal."
"Tyler was very helpful with our choice and knowledgeable of the products, purchase went flawlessly and arrived very promptly and undamaged. We couldn't be happier with our choice. D.W."
"Customer Service was excellent. I had some special delivery requests, and the company followed through! The fireplace arrived in perfect shape and the delivery person who they contract with used a forklift and put it where I wanted it. All parts were present and was easy to assemble. I would order from Electric Fireplaces Plus again!!"
"great communication. Friendly sales person. Great product."
"So easy to install and maintain. Beautiful and so lovely on my new outdoor patio. Would highly recommend this product and company. Very pleasant to work with."
"Excellent service"
"I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase. Even the installation went well. It’s looks great and heats well. I do not regret this purchase at all"
"I love my Napoleon 60” fireplace from Electric Fireplaces Plus. I have called their customer service months after my purchase and found them to be very responsive and helpful. They are wonderful to work with!"
"Very good customer service"
"It good looks. But, made in China. It might not last long."
"I love my fireplace the service was excellent and everything worked perfectly and I’m very satisfied with it"
Electric Fireplaces Plus is rated 4.68 based on 22 reviews