Electric Fireplaces Plus Reviews

800-974-4876

tyler@electricfireplacesplus.com

3654 Atlanta HwySTE M #49857

Tell us how Electric Fireplaces Plus made you happy
Sleek modern fireplace. Looks good. Installation was easy. Bought 2 to have a see through effect.
Friendly and helpful customer service. Helped my wife pick out the right linear unit for our basement. Delivery was fast and item packed well. We are going to buy another unit from them next year for our living area. Recommend.
The fireplace I ordered arrived with missing screws and when I tried contacting support they seemed like they tried to help but didn't and I have been waiting for over a month for a few screws, this is ridiculous.
Ordered the product online. A truck arrived with the Product very well attached to a pallet and in good order, no issues with shipping and handling. installation was simple, if you are into that sort of thing. Dimensions were as sated. EVERYONE-Loves the look of this fireplace in all modes of operation. Most impressed with the overall product. The heater is quiet!
I have the Illusion 20" set which works fine, however,we don't care for the reflective plexiglass at all as it shows a mirrorlike reflection if any lamps are on in the room..
They were very easy to do business with. The price was great. Delivery was prompt. I do recommend them.
Excellent purchase!
We are happy with our purchase of the electric fireplace insert. It looks great and the heat option works well. I recommend this unit.
Beautiful fireplace...looks so real!!
I love this fireplace! Took me a few months to get the people together to build the wall and get it all installed but it turned out beautiful!! Last step is to get the moldings back up and finish painting walls on each side. What a center piece this made. Heater works great too! Simply lovely!! Highly recommend this electric fireplace to any one in the market! 😊
Great product love it, I ordered the cord with it but it was not there called them and they shipped one right out quickly
Very prompt and courteous service. Received our items very quickly but it took some time to process our credit after we returned part of our order. No problems with the products. Would recommend and use in the future.
Love it and sent a picture on our deck
We love it! Realistic and beautiful in our dining room fireplace.
Spectacular. I just got it framed. It’s perfect.
This was unfortunately the worst customer support experience I've ever had. Electric Fireplaces Plus made a mistake with shipping too many tables and I had to reject the delivery because I didn't have any space to handle the 400 lb pallet they accidentally sent. The customer support agent who spoke to me was hostile, aggressive, angry, insulting, and unreasonable in yelling at me about it. I couldn't understand why he reacted in such a hostile way when their company was the one that made the mistake & I can't help that I don't have space to store their mistakenly sent pallet. I ordered the same item from another company and they were wonderful in working with me on the delivery. In addition, they still haven't refunded me for the returned table.
We purchased the Dimplex Revillusion and we couldn't be happier. We knew we didn't want to go gas fireplace bc of the costs. But it was difficult knowing where to start with the electric options. Tyler was an amazing help! Made a very daunting purchase very simple and easy. He explained everything that I asked, every time I had questions. And when I was finally ready to purchase, he helped get me the best price out there and just made the whole transaction quick and painless. Thank you Tyler!
After many months of online research, we purchased a Revillusion 30" fireplace with weathered concrete. My wife couldn't be more satisfied. Looks great and the company was easy to deal with.
I love it! It is a surprise for my family when they come for Xmas!
I placed an order but the shipping company (yrc) lost the package. Tyler followed up and did everything possible to find the package and expedite delivery!
Electric Fireplaces Plus is rated 4.65 based on 46 reviews