ElephantStock Reviews

Based on 19,011 reviews
Elephant Stock Review - 2020 REVIEWS.io Elephant Stock Canvas Review
Read ElephantStock Reviews

About ElephantStock:

At ElephantStock we specialize in the professional printing of exclusive artwork and personal photos, with a unique focus on quality.

We use premium materials, industry-leading printing technology, and handcraft each of our products in our Texas facility.

Tell us how ElephantStock made you happy
Excellent product
ElephantStock 5 star review on 23rd June 2022
The first impression was amazing. It all started with the speedy shipment, the careful packaging and the beautiful art work which is exactly as seen online. I couldn’t ask for more!
Posted 16 seconds ago
Great quality and delivery
Posted 14 minutes ago
Love the picture. Looks great with our livingroom. Box it came in was not damaged great shape.
Posted 54 minutes ago
My prints look exactly at they do online and my order shipped quickly!
Posted 1 hour ago
Loved the picture but arrived very damaged after spending $250 and waiting a week to arrive. Offered 30% off, not enough to keep:
I am very happy with the art I ordered and received. Professional work, professionally packed, and high quality.
we love our canvas's
My order just came, I'm so excited, can't wait to hang them. Thank you!
Great canvas with fast shipping. Overall great product for a good price!
ElephantStock 5 star review on 26th June 2022
I received two stunning canvases very well wrapped and in perfect condition within a week! They have transformed my bedroom. I highly recommend ElephantStock to others. They have an amazing range of beautiful wall art!
ElephantStock 5 star review on 26th June 2022 ElephantStock 5 star review on 26th June 2022
I had an excellent 'first time buyer' experience with Elephant Stock and will definitely continue to purchase artwork prints from them!
I absolutely love the picture! More though was the gal who checked in with me after ordering and helped expedite the order & delivery!!! First class A+++ to her!! Think it was Angie?…
Very Satisfied customer here. We purchased a picture of a container ship moving through the ocean and it looks amazing hanging in our tiny container house. It was delivered on time, within the 3-4 days as stated at the time of purchase. Thank you for the great service! Best Regards, Chris Friend
ElephantStock 5 star review on 25th June 2022
🗣 This Artwork is everything and more! I can’t wait to hang it up! Thanks Elephant Stock!
We love the Wall Art and looking forward to hanging it in our living room.
I am very happy with my wall art, Boardwalk in the Forest. It arrived in less than a week, packed extremely well. Followed the onine direction for hanging, which made it so much easier. I highly recommend ElephantStock...
Great! Very happy with service!
Quality was great , I wasn’t disappointed , first time ordering . Thank you !
High quality and very fast and accurate order fulfillment
I really like my new picture. It came with a broken frame and was replaced in one week. Customer service was a big help. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wish it had a wood frame instead of plastic.
ElephantStock is rated 4.87 based on 19,011 reviews