ElephantStock Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ElephantStock

Tell us how ElephantStock made you happy

Under an hour
Jolene Kretschmann
"I was a little worried when they emailed me to tell me my picture could not be done in hd.. but when I received my picture it was absolutely beautiful I could not be more happy. Definitely would order again"
Teela Hudak
"My pieces are really beautiful and look just like the photos from the site. My order also came in a really timely fashion. I was really impressed all round about purchasing from ElephantStock"
Katie Kramer
"The company was easy to do business with and product was shipped in a timely fashion."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Was a gift for a Male friend, who is obnoxiously picky, and he loves it"
"The staff at Elephant Stock were wonderfull. They assisted me with my order to make sure the picture turned out great. They went out of their way to help me. Thanks guys, love your products."
"Very happy with my order. Delivery was on time. The canvas were packed carefully and safe for transportation. Every picture nicely framed and looks like on website. Clean work. Thank you."
"Great artwork to display in your home. Unique collection to choose from and extra easy to hang."
"Fits in my office perfect! The price was worth it! And came packaged great! I will be ordering again!"
"very easy to shop and top quality product!"
"Great quality and packaging! ElephantStock respects their business and customers!"
"The canvas is great. Delivery was very timely."
"The colors are beautiful!!!!"
"It’s a perfect addition to my dining room"
"Ordering was simple, shipping was on time and the image looks great! Installation instructions look simple and quick!"
"Prompt reliable service and my purchase arrived in excellent condition."
"Excellent product and a very quick turn around"
"The Canvas that I ordered is beautiful! I’m absolutely in LOVE with it! I ordered and received my canvas in about a week."
"I sent a picture that i took while on the Nile River of the sun setting which everyone loved. I sent it to Elephantstock to make it and it came out beautiful. Thank you Elephantstock"
"Love it love all of it"
"Absolutely love my art.. It's perfect in my dinning room ❤"
"Great customer service."