ElephantStock Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ElephantStock

How would you rate ElephantStock ?

Verified Buyer
"Great product. Looks even better in person. Fast delivery. It was well packaged to avoid damage. Will be order more in the future."
Verified Buyer
"I am impressed at how well the quality of the canvas came from a picture that was taken from an IPhone 6S. If I decide to want more canvases in my home, I know where to order from. ElephantStock.com of course. And at reasonable prices. Now that I have it on my dining room wall. I just wish I had this done in twice the size. Just beautiful. My then, 15 years old son took this picture at camp last winter. I was proud of how well the pictures on my phone looked. I surprised him with having his work on canvas."
Verified Buyer
"I have two canvas pictures so far. A third is on the way. I love this company. The pictures are packed carefully, shipped quickly, and are perfect upon arrival. They are beautiful when hung as well. I have two that I love. One canvas is one panel; and the other canvas is five panel. You won’t be disappointed. What you see online is what you get. Just BEAUTIFUL! Can’t wait to get the third one. I just can’t seem to have enough!"
Alison Baker
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful! I will purchase more!"
Larry Fleming
Verified Buyer
"Great value and all ready to hang. First quality canvas presentation, plus a special instruction with toothpaste trick that makes hanging a breeze."
Devon Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Look nice in my home office Thank You"
Daphne Choi
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quality and a great addition to my apartment."
Doris Medina
Verified Buyer
"Very nice! Highly recommended!"
Luke Snyder
Verified Buyer
"Canvas image was beautiful! Exactly what my wife and I wanted for our living room. It came well packaged and protected. Thanks!"
Melissa Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking for just the right multi piece canvas for a long time. I came across the site and found the perfect piece. Colors and size were just what I was looking for. After the order I was updated continuously and it arrived earlier than expected. Great experience all around."
Patrick Tracy
"Beautiful"
Noha Dallal
Verified Buyer
"Hi! I got my last supper canvas delivered on time..Very good quality, it's very nicely done..I'm very happy I ordered it... Thank you for such a lovely work Noha Dallal"
Constance Marcantel
Verified Buyer
"I saw this canvas print about 2 months ago and it caught my eye. Finally decided to order after looking around some more and I'm glad I did. It's perfect and will look great in our new home. The colors are beautiful and will be an eye catcher!! Thank you for the prompt delivery and for such a beautiful piece of art."
Yves Saade
Verified Buyer
"Exactly the same canvas shown on the site, i’m really happy about my purshases, quality at its finest, thank you Elephantstock!"
Denisse Jimenez
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two canvases. They were delivered in a timely manner. Both are exactly like the picture on the website and work well with the themes of the rooms!"
Mallory Cade
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely gorgeous. Fast shipping, arri Ed in excellent condition and I couldn't be happier."
Carlos Robles
Verified Buyer
"Canvas looks great in my barbershop. Cant wait to get my next canvas."
Gayla Schenk
Verified Buyer
"I submitted my own picture to be printed. It turned out great! The colors and clarity of the print are exactly as I had hoped for."
Deanna Damico
Verified Buyer
"I have bought two amazing ready to hang canvas products and I am so thrilled with the quality and look of both! I can’t wait to hang them. I will definitely order my next need for canvas art from ElephantStock!"
VonLyonell Rana
Verified Buyer
"Fast cheap and great quality prints!"
ElephantStock is rated 4.83 based on 1,619 reviews