ElephantStock Reviews

of reviewers recommend ElephantStock
Elephant Stock Review - 2020 Reviews.io Elephant Stock Canvas Review
Read ElephantStock Reviews

About ElephantStock:

At ElephantStock we specialize in the professional printing of exclusive artwork and personal photos, with a unique focus on quality.

We use premium materials, industry-leading printing technology, and handcraft each of our products in our Texas facility.

Tell us how ElephantStock made you happy
ElephantStock 4 star review on 7th August 2020
Charles Locks
More Photos & Videos
Just beautiful! Looks great on my wall and the perfect size. Very happy with the purchase.
ElephantStock 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Lovely portrait! White tiger looks Very realistic and will be a eye catcher in any room
My “Cafe” picture looks amazing, I can’t wait to hang it in my Kitchen!!!
My picture was beautiful and it didn't take very long to get.
Love my picture
Very pleased with my new picture. Arrived very timely and well packaged. I love it!
I am so pleased with my artwork. The pictures are so vibrant and beautiful. They look spectacular on my living room wall. I am so pleased that I will purchase more artwork from ElephantStock.
You have a great website and an unbelievable number of beautiful subjects to choose from and configurations to ponder. I liked the way a buyer could see the different sizes available lined up on a wall above a sofa, for instance, to get some idea of the impact on a room, an important tool when trying to figure out what might work best.
It appears you are professionals and have a wealth of experience. Thank you.
Beautiful canvas! Absolutely love it. Only down fall is they didn’t send it out for more than two weeks after. Then I had to wait the two weeks it took to just get it.
Love our canvas picture! We haven’t hung it yet but look forward to it adding a beautiful finish to our living room! Would definitely order again and recommend your company!
Got good service after I called to ask about delivery!
Thank you guys so much , my second set of canvas looks absolutely amazing on my home office wall , we a have a rather small house but with the awesome art work makes it look like a million dollar home , we look forward to purchasing many more of your exquisite art work. Again thank you very much ,
Joe and Esther Chavez
OMG this canvas art is amazing it is beautiful it is just like the picture. As I am from Canada I was hesitant to order because of the return policy, but it came very well rapped. My advise to everyone is to follow the instructions with the toothpaste it works so well. I ordered a 5 piece canvas and it took us 15 minutes to hang all 5 canvas. My experience with ElephantStock has been amazing. I would not hesitate to order again.
Delivered a high-quality product in a short period of time
The product was received in excellent condition. The detail in artwork was excellent.
Great selection of prints, came in good time and packaged well, absolutely love the one I got!
Great products and great customer service
Our artwork arrived yesterday and it's as beautiful as we imagined! We LOVE it.
I love it!
I ordered the single Canvas
Very nice just as pictured
OMG! The quality and finish are perfection! Love love love my artwork! This is my second piece from Elephant Stock. Thank you for making sure that the canvas was well stretched and the picture is the highest quality.
ElephantStock is rated 4.85 based on 9,915 reviews