Emirates Holidays UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emirates Holidays UK

Tell us how Emirates Holidays UK made you happy
I recently booked an holiday to Dubai through Emirates Holiday. After few weeks I called customer services to amend a booking and to my dismay, I had to wait 1 hour and 16 minutes on the phone before talking to someone. In fairness the agent was very helpful but that didn’t compensate the amount of time I had to wait. On top of that they charged me £35 to amend a name on the booking which, I guess is fair but since I had to wait such a long time to do that, the least they could have done was to waive the charges as an act of contrition.
Recently booked an holiday with Emirates Holidays UK and the experience has been brilliant. The pre and post booking process has been excellent. The staff there are so professional, friendly and are very well travelled. Booking a holiday when you have no clue which destination will help you meet your budget can be very daunting, but speaking to the staff there made the whole experience so easy and affordable. Highly recommended!
Emirates Holidays UK is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews