Emirates Holidays UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emirates Holidays UK

Tell us how Emirates Holidays UK made you happy
I recently booked a holiday with Emirates and wished I hadn't, they don't respond to E Mails, keep you hanging on the phone for literally hours to book ( had to re-charge my mobile phone contract just to book and they don't call back when they say they are going to. Then they offered my free tickets to the Marharba lounge at DXB which I get free anyway - pitiful as rectification. I would have though that holiday bookings would be a god send to a travel company at the moment and as a result they would treat their customers like Kings, just the opposite I am afraid. Emirates airline is O.K. but don't ever use the Holiday company. We were about to book with an independent but decided to keep in house with Emirates, they were slightly more expensive but have been 4in touch during the booking process more than Emirates have. I should have booked with them and will NEVER use emirates Holidays again.
I recently booked an holiday to Dubai through Emirates Holiday. After few weeks I called customer services to amend a booking and to my dismay, I had to wait 1 hour and 16 minutes on the phone before talking to someone. In fairness the agent was very helpful but that didn’t compensate the amount of time I had to wait. On top of that they charged me £35 to amend a name on the booking which, I guess is fair but since I had to wait such a long time to do that, the least they could have done was to waive the charges as an act of contrition.
Recently booked an holiday with Emirates Holidays UK and the experience has been brilliant. The pre and post booking process has been excellent. The staff there are so professional, friendly and are very well travelled. Booking a holiday when you have no clue which destination will help you meet your budget can be very daunting, but speaking to the staff there made the whole experience so easy and affordable. Highly recommended!
Emirates Holidays UK is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews