Emma mattresses Matratzen Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Emma mattresses Matratzen

How would you rate Emma mattresses Matratzen ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
D Hamilton

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Emma mattresses Matratzen in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
D Hamilton
"Having received the mattress, and comparing to it to the information on the Emma mattress website, in my opinion, the technical claims that they make to get you to buy this product are grossly exaggerated and it is not a British mattress; the company is German and I paid a German company. The mattress looks very different to the 'technical' one shown on their website. I feel like I was conned."
Emma mattresses Matratzen is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews