Emma mattresses Matratzen Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Emma mattresses Matratzen

Tell us how Emma mattresses Matratzen made you happy

"No mattress, No customer service, I have been promised a number of delivery days but so far the mattress has not been dispatched, after three days of phone calls I have found out that apart from lying and putting customers off they have no stock and no time scale for my delivery. If you want a mattress my only advice is to buy elsewhere."
Are you Emma mattresses Matratzen? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Emma mattresses Matratzen receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Having received the mattress, and comparing to it to the information on the Emma mattress website, in my opinion, the technical claims that they make to get you to buy this product are grossly exaggerated and it is not a British mattress; the company is German and I paid a German company. The mattress looks very different to the 'technical' one shown on their website. I feel like I was conned."
Emma mattresses Matratzen is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews