Emma mattresses Matratzen Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Emma mattresses Matratzen

Tell us how Emma mattresses Matratzen made you happy

"No problem with ordering or delivery. Mattress not as good as advertised. Returned on 31st July. Now 13th August and still no refund. Every time phoned up told it was being dealt with and would be a couple of days. Customer service that could care less. Verging on fraudulent trading in my opinion."
Are you Emma mattresses Matratzen? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Take your money and never deliver the product. Appalling customer service"
"No mattress, No customer service, I have been promised a number of delivery days but so far the mattress has not been dispatched, after three days of phone calls I have found out that apart from lying and putting customers off they have no stock and no time scale for my delivery. If you want a mattress my only advice is to buy elsewhere."
"Having received the mattress, and comparing to it to the information on the Emma mattress website, in my opinion, the technical claims that they make to get you to buy this product are grossly exaggerated and it is not a British mattress; the company is German and I paid a German company. The mattress looks very different to the 'technical' one shown on their website. I feel like I was conned."
Emma mattresses Matratzen is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews