Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
i cannot edit it
Абонирах се за PRO subscription и съм изключително разочарован. Upload-нах си resume, което съм правил преди време през вашата платформа и системата ви го качи в отвратителен формат, който няма нищо общо с оригиналният файл. Заплатих PRO само за да си обновя resume-то и сега благодарение на неработещата ви платформа, се налага да го пренапиша наново.

Със сигурност не бих използвал повече, за съжалениe
I uploaded a resume that I already created via Enhancv so I can edit it, and the system uploaded it in very bad format and I cannot edit it so I must do it all over again. I am unsatisfied with your PRO plan and I am sorry I paid for it.
Only provides PDF version when ATS wants word. No happy.
Good design. Very expensive with few personalized options. Very poor customer support. No answer to email.
Pros- rich selection of templates

Cons - pricy, no word export, versioning issue, lack of customization ability
Should add another languages e.g. Arabic
Web needs QA testing. I can’t manage to scroll down to choose desired font. It stuck below.

Thanks,
Gizem
Extremely buggy. If it wasn't for the bugs it would have been a five star.
doesn't worth what it cost at all.
Though I have upgraded to the paid version, I don't see many benefits. Also the CV template is far too restrictive there should be more room to customise.
When I download my CV in pdf a lot of characters are not correctly visualised, for example my sentence
Interprète Experte FRIT
besomes
Interprète Experte FR<>IT
I notified the problem friday morning and I am still waiting for the correct document.
Love your product. Extremely expensive for the service. I will unfortunately be cancelling after my first month despite my enjoyment of your offerings. It is just too expensive for something I could do for free.
cannot edit to to write MSc... always comes as MSC.. NEXT TO NAME...SO I CANCELLED THE SUBCRIPTION...
the charges are high quite honest. a recent incident I wrote in immediately less than 20 mins to request for a refund/cancellation because i will be going for my shoulder surgery and will not be in need until at a later stage. no reply has received so far
Hi. I joined on a whim (my bad) a few days ago. The tool to upload resume's is really, really poor. Not even my name is imported correctly; 'Nene Lawani, MBA, PMP' come out as 'MBA Lawani Nene PMP'. I mean, that level of mess is not ok. Not when other sites are able to do this much.

I find that I am not able to edit the resume. I do not know why, and it may be that I haven't clicked on the right tool. That said, figuring out what IS the right way to do things is not intuitive. It's not in the FAQ, and so far (24 hours) while I have received a response to my inquiry, I haven't gotten a resolution. Obviously without a resume I cannot get started.

The plans and payment structure are not very clear to me. this one is 50:50; I did say I signed up on a whim, so possibly if I'd done more due diligence I would have found the information before I joined.

In short, it's been less than a week, and I am not loving your service.

P.S I am wondering why you need my email for this review. You sent me a request for feedback, and clicking the link in the email brought me here. I should not have to again provide you my email address. Another fail in my book.
I've been a fan of this resume building service. I'm frustrated because I seemed to have multiple accounts and I can't update my previous resume either via uploading (what in translates is terrible) or finding it in a previous account. Maybe user error but it has really impacted me from using this service more regularly.
Be aware, i cancelled my service and for months they keep charging me.
Otherwise the site offers great tools for building a resume but the fact that cancelling is almost impossible makes it not worth it.
not flexible
very hard to make a good lay-out of paragraphs
I signed up for 3 months and I'm not sure it's worth the money if you know how to use Word or Google Doc or any publishing software. This product has a lot of room to improve in terms of giving more freedom to format the blocks and being less annoying with the same repetitive content improvements. Same goes with exporting the data. When the contract will expire, it's not going to be fun to loose a big part of the time investment to make it look nice and concise. I hope they improve it quickly. 😇
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,368 reviews