Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries.
Enhancv has deceptive and improper business practice. When I purchased the six-month service in Aug 2020, I thought it’s a one-time purchase and did not expect Enhancv to do a recurring charge for another six-month service on my account until I got a notification from Paypal. Enhancv even did not email me the invoice or notify me regarding the recurring charge. I contacted their customer service three times but did not get any response. Unfortunately, I was charged for something I did not want or use any more by Enhancv, but did not receive a refund.
Enhancv isn't your run of the mill resume editing and publishing site. There are so many different facets to this website and company that I'm still learning after working on a custom template found on their website.

There's only one annoyance that I've found and I'm sure that will be worked out in the next couple of months. When you have suggestions, there's a little purple box that gets in the way when I'm typing in the details on the resume and have to use an adblocker to block that thing so I didn't have a view obstruction in edit mode. Other than that little annoyance, the site and services are great. As it turns out I thought it was only a high end resume template site but it's so much more. Being able to broadcast to one, a couple or all companies and recruiters is a big plus. There's so much more for me to delve into and look forward to doing this in the coming weeks.
So far I’ve had no assistance and i am unable to edit my current resume?
Highly recommend Enhancv, very helpful and easy to use platform
You’re spamming GBV me and it is clear in my email preferences that I do not wish to receive emails from you.
Love the formatting and convenience of using. Very helpful!
Great and efficient outcome. Thanks
One of the best places to create your resume. I am using Enhancv for more than 4 years now (Since Jan 2017) and I am truly impressed by the product features that enhancv provides to help make a remarkable CV.

My only suggestion is to have more CV templates (means more themes) to choose from.
Excellent customer service
CVs are superb. Easy to download and edit. Look elegant
A very good tool to create professional CVs in a structured way.
Super customer care service
Amazing interactive service
Few points could add more value to the service:
1- Adding text alignment (Central, right, left, justified) to the CV header and body.
2- Adding page numbers.
3- Enhance the search criteria algorithm as the proposed jobs were not related to my profession.
4- Adding Thank You letter along with the CV and Cover letter.
This website doesn’t understand the meaning of canceling and it’s not easy to navigate around either *
I asked to cancel my subscription several times and instead your representative said (you’ll have a lower subscription plan) Again cancel my subscription and I will like a refund *
Amazing Features!
I used Enhancv last fall and really loved the intuitive interface! I was able to quickly score a couple of interviews with different firms and ended up accepting an offer from one of them! I highly recommend this platform to everyone I know who is looking to update and upgrade their resume
I am really desapointed you did not take into account my request. I registered by mistake thinking i could do something i could not.
I asked to be refunded all. I have not use your services and i won't at all... so I payed 6 month for NOTHING.
I am disappointed and upset.
The most interactive and easiest CV platform I've ever used.
Great sevice if you'd like to have not a tipical CV form.
Very easy to fulfill.
Also great support team!
Gave my resume and cover letter the aesthetic face lift I was looking for!! Great templates and service, definitely would recommend!
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,379 reviews