Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Over a year ago my husband sign up and had help with building his resume. The resume was good. However when the subscription ended, we elected not to renew. But we still kept being charged. So we followed the directions on how to end subscription...but there was no subscription to end. So we took card info and everything off the account...we were still being charged monthly. Went back into the account, there was absolutely nothing there to stop. So we deleted the account. Guess what? I looked at my bank account. I WAS CHARGED THIS MORNING! I DON’T EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT! This has been going on for about a year now!! Ridiculous!!!
Enhancv,

I am absolutely disappointed from your company . Already have written an email to you and nobody replied to me. I made my CV sending invitations to my friends so I can collect the required amount. I made it in the end. Maybe your system requires credit/debit card data hower , because it was in the system. Three days ago I was charged $19.99 for a 1 month subscription that I DO NOT use. I haven't used your services at all since the end of October and now I was charged for no reason and I haven't made any monthly subscriptions. If I can make a free CV sending invitations to my friends - why would I need a monthly subscription ?!?! This is not right! I want my money back.

Look forward to your reply
It was really comfortable and had a lot of options.
I have always dreaded writing a resume but Enhancv made it so nice an easy. I really enjoyed using this platform and I am sure I will do so again in the future. One thing I would like to see change is the ability to move the skills around without having to retype them to get them into your desired order.
Having to revamp my resume leads to anxiety. This made it very simple. With easy to use templates and the ability to add or remove features, I can say this was one of my best resumes in years.

The only thing that keeps it from being 5 stars for me is the price. Otherwise it's easy to proof, send and ammend as needed.
You help me big time with my resume.
Thanks a lot.
I really loved using this site for my CV my brother's and a friend of mine as well. Super simple with such an eye capturing result. When applying I got wonderful complements about my CV and opportunities that were more than expected.
I definitely recommend this way to work on you resume!
I have been trying to reach out to Enchancv helpdesk but no response. they have charged my card for quarter's fee despite me cancelling it within 7 -10 day window.

There is no response on chat, no email or contact to discuss the matter with anyone.

Was really appreciative of their services but highly disappointing after sales.
Very bad website
I cant downed my cv for several days now it stopped at 80% and never finish download
The help centre never answer me
I contacted them several time but no one answer me
This web site was loss of time and money
Before using Enhancv I had a regular stock CV which didn't look very impressive. Definitely didn't stand out from the rest.

But when I used their services I actually got compliments from interviewers about how professional it looks. The given tips helped a lot. Even the visualisation is very pleasing.

If you want to look professional, you must use Ehancv. Even their free version can make a big improvement.
They will take your membership money even when you have not made use of the app and you have cancelled it. Very unprofessional for an app that is supposedly helping with tailoring your CV for the job market.
I take 1 time monthly Plan but Enhancv kept Charging me for last 6 months until I knew it’s being auto renewed without my permission. Please refund me all the undue payment. It’s extremely bad and simply pathetic
Unauthorised charges! I signed up for 3 monthly recurring subscription which I cancelled in December 2019. I received a confirmation email that I wouldn’t be charged again and that I had access until March 2020.

However, I was charged again in Feb 2020 for another 3 months. When I contacted enhancv they offered to refund me half of the payment and 60% off if I resubscribed! I replied that I wanted a full refund since the charge was unauthorised but they’re no longer responding to my emails.

Have now opened a dispute with PayPal and would advise others to consider a different service provider.
Improvement suggestions are not very helpful, they could be more tuned. More editing capabilities would be better as well, such as being able to move lines and fix spacing if a line is left blank. Templates and sections are nice with a lot of options, but would be better with more shades of colors. Pricing is also not competitive, and not very viable with its high cost for students. Potentially including student options or family/friend plans would make the service more wide reaching.
They continued to charge my debit card. However no account that I could login to showed a card associated with it. The chat "support" would refuse to answer my very polite requests to remove my card from whatever account it was associated with. After 4 days of no response, I've decided I'll just have to get a new card so they don't continue to charge me. I loved the resume I was able to build with their website, but with such terrible support regarding something like billing I can't give them a good review. This will be the first of many negative reviews I write and share unfortunately.
I think there are too few customization options (e.g. background, color and design) - I can't even change customize the colors of the texts in my CV except for the few options allowed, and the backgrounds aren't good enough from a aesthetics perspective - I can't even replicate the good designs in the sample CVs of Marissa Mayer, Elon Musk, etc.
I was asked to send my resume to you and was told you would help. I sent it and heard nothing. I upgraded for $19.99 and rushed to put together a resume for an interview. The formatting and spacing were inconsistent your software is not very user-friendly. On Wednesday before my interview, I contacted your help chat, and it said you were closed????????
Simply great!
The best Resume cookie cutter platform at a fraction of the price of the any other CV/RESUME writing org.
Don't waste your time with the LinkedIn ads that write professional CV's etc. Use Enhancv.
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,372 reviews