Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Enhancv has deceptive and improper business practice. When I purchased the six-month service in Aug 2020, I thought it’s a one-time purchase and did not expect Enhancv to do a recurring charge for another six-month service on my account until I got a notification from Paypal. Enhancv even did not email me the invoice or notify me regarding the recurring charge. I contacted their customer service three times but did not get any response. Unfortunately, I was charged for something I did not want or use any more by Enhancv, but did not receive a refund.
So far I’ve had no assistance and i am unable to edit my current resume?
You’re spamming GBV me and it is clear in my email preferences that I do not wish to receive emails from you.
This website doesn’t understand the meaning of canceling and it’s not easy to navigate around either *
I asked to cancel my subscription several times and instead your representative said (you’ll have a lower subscription plan) Again cancel my subscription and I will like a refund *
I am really desapointed you did not take into account my request. I registered by mistake thinking i could do something i could not.
I asked to be refunded all. I have not use your services and i won't at all... so I payed 6 month for NOTHING.
I am disappointed and upset.
je me suis inscrit et ai payé en pensant pouvoir récupérer un document qui m'était devenu impossible d'accès. J'ai payé en pensant pouvoir RESILIER à tout moment comme c'est mentionné sur le site et en fin de compte je serai débité pendant 6 MOIS ALORS QUE JE ME SUIS DESINSCRIT 5 min APRES MON INSCRIPTION et que je n'ai pas pu récupérer mon document !! Ce site est une totale arnaque
I converted it to Word but I could not edit it to remove some unwanted information. Now, it seems I didn’t make any useful of the resume because without editing resume will be ?
paid by mistake for quarterly plan and unable to take a refund now , No contact option as well. Very very disappointed
No customer care. Very difficult to contact and ask queries. I tried several times, many emails, but absolutely no response. I have no idea about the other services as I am waiting to contact you after payment.
I only purchased one 6-month subscription last year and did not use Enhancv for a while. However, I was charged for another 6-month subscription recently without any prior notification. I contacted the help center via email twice for a refund but did not get any response. There is no customer service in my case.
Very buggy, took me much longer to complete it than in Word as it kept flagging phrases as errors when they weren't, messing up formatting of bullets, and the error flag and help chat head were constantly blocking the cute of my document, unable to close them scroll around or move them. I checked the terms and conditions before proceeding with a 6 month subscription and it states I would receive a prorated refund if not happy and cancelled. I have cancelled and was never offered a prorated refund, and no one from cushioned service has yet responded to my email on that topic.
I am not happy with Enhancv at all! I have sent 2 emails asking someone to contact me regarding a billing issue. I only wanted the monthly plan and you charged me for quarterly. Can someone contact me to fix this.
Thanks
Jessica
The worst app, so many limitations, it's better to work on word or ppt. Only PDF is available which means you can't add any personalization to your document. Its a shame!
Very disappointed. No support to speak of.
It seems as if contacting someone about an issue is intentionally made vague and you are forced to send what appears to be a chat message on their site. An automated response saying that it usually takes a day is inaccurate as well because I have been waiting for 3 days for my issue to even be acknowledged.
No support at all. Had a question and nobody has responded to me in three days. Waste of my $$
Over a year ago my husband sign up and had help with building his resume. The resume was good. However when the subscription ended, we elected not to renew. But we still kept being charged. So we followed the directions on how to end subscription...but there was no subscription to end. So we took card info and everything off the account...we were still being charged monthly. Went back into the account, there was absolutely nothing there to stop. So we deleted the account. Guess what? I looked at my bank account. I WAS CHARGED THIS MORNING! I DON’T EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT! This has been going on for about a year now!! Ridiculous!!!
impossible to select everything and make formatting adjustments. in as much as it gives you a nice layout, it is of no use if i can't make my formatting uniform with a few simple clicks. Very disappointed and wish i could get my money back.
worst online payment experience I have ever made, I had some credits from inviting my friend which is more than the subscription fees.
they asked me for my credit card but they will use the credit that i have after I entered my credit card the charged me the full subscription fees without use of my credit on the website.
I have also contact with the support but they are not replying.
I do not recommend this website for any one also go pro will not make a significant changes so do not think to pay for them.
Upon submitting the Enhancv resume for employment, I experienced one of the worst lost opportunities in my experience of applying for jobs. The PDF implemented improper input errors. The recruiter ignored the issue of the field validations. Three weeks later, while on-boarding application processing within the next week, my application was denied do to improper input validation errors. The company was unable to delete the resume from the application account and left me without any recourse of my candidate status. This has been a nightmare. Please cancel my account and provide refund, thank you.
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,379 reviews