Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
The price is way too high and the customization option is limited, not satisfied with the options and suggestions that the tool is giving
A good tool to design a visual CV. Number of templates could be a bit more, also when it comes to customizing the CV. For example it would be good, if one specific section could be added multiple times instead of only once.
Also multilingual CVs and cover letters would add value.
While having pretty good templates, the finer points for making it really perfect are missing
I can´t write my CV in Portuguese. It doesn´t allow me to change the "Summary" to "Resumo" in Portuguese
Good for doing a quick resume or someone doing their resume for the first time but doesn't have enough functionality, customizing options for longer term use. Glad it was there when I needed it quickly, like the different layout options but will not be using it past the one month I've paid for.
-emojis/icons should be downloadable
-font sizes should be customizable
-should offer coverletters that are the same format/font/header as the CV's. I had to do this in word so that it matched and flowed nicely.
It was frustrating the payment process. None of my cards worked, PayPal needed additional info and google pay did not work. As I needed to send a CV, it took me over 24 hours to have acesse to the tool.
Once in the tool, I loved it
Nice and one of the best
Very good application to make resume I gave it acceptable cuz there was no option to generate a word document; many HR’s still ask for copy as word document; there is no option for standard fonts like new times Roman etc., Also limited resume templates options.
The App seems to be very interesting but I am facing a lot of troubles and no answers came for more than 3 days !
It’s good but expensive for what you get. I used it a couple of years ago and now the price increase is too big. Will be cancelling as soon as I find an equivalent software.
You cv editor is not ideal compared with zety, you have few format for indivual cv to be utilised
PROS:

* Enjoy the builder of resume features
* Builders works well, is easy to manage and add sections.
* Creating of resumes in PDF format works great.
* Able to duplicate, modify, use history... well done!
* Love the feature of tracking job applications
* Love that you can associated the resume/cover-letter you use in your job tracking
* I like the job-hunting tracking feature where you can drag the status of your applications to the next stage(s).

CONS:
* Suggestions are very superficial and repetitive, yes repetitive!
* Suggestions are almost useless, "Add some numbers..." for everything.
* Customized help or assistance/analysis/real-suggestions only available if you pocket more money, none of that is included with membership.
* There are two ways to use templates, only one of them works. When you selected it, it keeps showing you the same format
* Speller doesn't work in itemize sections such as Skills list.

Summary
If you provide at least some glance of personal help will be awesome. Also, your plans are not very clear, no disclosure of details of your cancellation policy, and...

the icons for suggestion float RIGHT on top of the text you are supposed to review, meaning that it gets on the way, and the only way to remove it, is by going to settings and turning it off.
Great resume layouts and examples. But i think it's too expensive.
It's pretty, but it's not customizable enough for the rate you're charging. I'd like to be able to move around elements, change specific colors, insert links wherever I like, etc.
It think its great but it tells me I have seventeen mistakes but doesn't tell me what are the mistakes.
For a paid service, it offers some nice looking resumes but honestly, the options are slim. To be competitive with other services, I would recommend offering a larger selection of templates including some that don't have so much white space. I noticed if you have a lot of information to cram, the default templates don't really pack things in that well. See some other examples of resumes that normally cost $99. You could have a piece of the pie if you made some that look more like those and then more.
Templates are generally too sparse (it's difficult to fit all the information on a page).
Templates "Compact" and "Modern" have too small headings. In my opinion, headings should be larger then text. There is no tool to adjust the size of headings.
I wish to have more templates or more tools to customize them (font size for headings, line spacing adjustments).
Its a good idea and helpful when constructing a CV. I downloaded my LinkedIn profile as a PDF but the system didn't recognize it well enough and I had to re enter most of the information. I like the different styles you can choose from but I wish there was an option to choose from different fields you work in, such as a CV option for those in Psychology versus Business.
Don't know, not hired yet.
• using the actual resume editor is fine but could still be easier.
• the pricing is a nightmare to understand without the time component being unclear.
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,368 reviews