Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Das Layout sieht super aus und es passen viele Informationen auf einer Seite. Die Handhabung ist sehr simpel und übersichtlich. Es wäre toll, wenn das Grundlayout in anderen Sprachen zur Verfügung steht und wenn selber gewählt werden kann, welcher Titel mit Farbe hervorgehoben werden soll. Dennoch empfehle ich dieses Programm weiter!
It is good, however I have a few points of improvement.
1) The name does not have an option to be center aligned which I'd prefer.
2) There is no LinkedIn icon to show that the link is for linkedin profile.
3) The icon for mail is "@". Other resume making websites offer "M" as the icon which is more professional.

I really hope you provide these options because that'll make enhancv perfect.
I enjoyed using the Enhancv tool in designing my resume. It is one of the most flexible tools I have used so far and has most of the common features required in resume.
However, I was unable to align the content and therefore not so happy about that. Wish that could be improved.
user friendly, but still needs some work in the output options.
I think Enhancv is great for quickly creating professional looking resumes. However, I miss having more customization options when it comes to font size, formatting, etc.
So far is the best tool for resumes I have found. In general it is easy to navigate and very intuitive, and the final product you get is quite good. However, it is not very flexible in some options and I get lost in the different menus, sometimes I see menus that I can't never find again.
Pretty amazing. Wish was a little more customizable but maybe I haven't fully figured it out.
All in all, I am able to SEO/keyword so much and add a modern yet professional flair. I like it
First of all, having an intelligent platform to write resumes like this is really a saviour in effort and time. It helped me frame the look of the resume I created in a beautiful way. However, a couple of things can still be improved to really make it a top rated tool. First, there's limited template formats especially for single column format, and limited choices for fonts. I do not understand why Times New Roman is not even in the selection. Also, some of the errors highlighted are not even really errors but just personal preferences i.e, using an icon repeatedly vs. using too many icons which I find too casual. I hope that these improvements can be addressed.
Although a good start, I would like even more control of my resume. For example, if Experience spills over into multiple pages and that is the only thing on the subsequent pages, why can't I go multi-column?

Also, I struggled a bit combining templates, font sizes, and margins. I think these controls could be a little bit more intuitive. I also had issues getting back to where I started.

And, the rest of your survey questions need a little work.
Its totally fine though, giving some additional editable for the CV will be add more value!
Amazing platform.
Because I used this platform, I got many inquiries from employers; it just upgrades my resume.
I highly recommend it.
A little expensive for what it is, but when I asked for a refund they have it to me in full. Many thanks!
The setup is good and easy to know. I've found some limits in the page setup. I had to pass trough ADOBE PRO to solve them.
Its a really nice user friendly application, with amazing sample cv's that gives a clear picture of what content is necessary in the cv. however i would like to suggest more freedom to the person creating the cv as in : if i do the alignment, the bullets go away and vice-versa, also there's no option for sizes. there's just small and medium. i think size, alignment options could be better for more benefits.
I think it's the best in terms of the arrangements and design.
Enhancv has a very comprehensive set of online and offline features including resume writing services and job-hunting help. The online tools like the resume editor, templates and auxiliary tools like 'find your strengths' are really helpful. Their pricing is on par with other similar services. Overall, I would definitely recommend Enhancv.
Real decent! Great idea too
Easy to use and intuitive. I would recommend for junior to mid-level job searchers.

I ultimately decided to create my own resume because I am competing for executive level jobs and was looking for templates that were more robust/detailed. I had received feedback from an career coach that my EnhanceCV resume was not detailed enough for my level.
excellent work done
I think it’s a brilliant tool for creating a very impressive, polished and unique cv. The only negative for me was it didn’t have a cv template for my role or role of interested both are standard in the IT industry but I am sure they will address in time.
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,372 reviews