Enhancv Reviews

Based on 1,650 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Enhancv Reviews

About Enhancv:

Enhancv helps you create a modern resume that will result in interview callbacks. All key things on a single page. Fast & easy-to-use. The tool guides you every step of the process, so you can highlight your achievements, attitude, and personality.
Enhancv’s suite of career growth tools has helped users stand out even in companies such as Spotify, Tesla, Google, and many others.

For everyone who doesn’t want to deal with the job search alone, Enhancv’s career counseling service assists with every part of the job search. Resume & cover letter writing? Check. Interview prep? Check. Job search help? Check.

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries.
I purchased an expensive option by mistake. The company accepted my call for a refund immediately with no argument, no difficult process to follow and no super lengthy delay to refund my credit card. Congratulations on getting e-commerce right!
Muito intuitivo e de fácil compreensão e utilização. Ferramenta valiosa!
The formats have brilliant design, easy to work with. The customer support on the platform is extremely professional, responsive and considerable. Highly recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
It was really helpful
Paying about 300USD to an "Expert" for resume, and got unclear version of my self, I tried Enhancv and in no time I made a one that pass most of HR.
This was so easy to use! I was complimented on how professional and creative my resume looked! I got the job! Thank you!
Stay away from this company. Customer support is rude. You don't have option to customize the font size. Resume spell check will not find the issue. You will get some random suggestions to improve your resume.
Enhancv provided a great resource with multiple options for design and layout. At the end of the day that is/was what I really needed. I’ve had to do a lot of writing in the past with various roles and felt comfortable coming up with the content. Although it did take several hours over a few day of work. Also sure you guys could potentially even improve what I have if I submitted my resume for review. Overall a great resource!
Would recommend help on the sentence formation
Excellent Enhancv
Enhancv makes formatting simple and easy. I love the templates and font types available. The content improvement feature always come in handy. The only drawback is the inability to use a specific font size
It was a good experience. I am giving you 4 stars because I wasnt okay with the fact that I could not get a word version. I would have loved to improve the font size for the work experince and also better justify the text margins on the summary section.
Very good. If we had the opportunity to customize the custom component, it would have been even better.
It is amazing web application to help me to enhance my resume and recommendation on app is the best!!
Was average review
The person I worked was fantastic. Very engaged and had great ideas.
I need an overall review. The time slot for 15 mins won't be sufficient. Please extend that time.
Enhancv is rated 4.26 based on 1,650 reviews