Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Enhancv 4 star review on 28th March 2019
More Photos & Videos
Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries.
The layout and the design looks great and it's very easy to use.
Very good app. !
Enhancv is an awesome tool. A little bit overwhelming at first but a fantastic process that guides you with prompts and suggestions that help you make your resume sing and your achievements stand out.
My subscription was cancelled but money still not refunded.
Super website, easy to use and very nice looking resume. Costing model could be updated.
I thought it would take me at least a couple of days to rewrite my resume but with the tips and great auto-suggestions, I got it took me a few hours and I got amazing feedbacks.
Meine Erwartungen sind übertroffen worden. Einfache Bedienung, wertvoller content und ein CV Design, dass hinsichtlich Übersichtlichkeit und Kreativität seines Gleichen sucht!
Und ... es spart Aufwand und Zeit!!! Die Lösung ist ihr Geld wert.
Very good and easy to create.
I pinged support guy Vicky (not sure exact name) he did not respond me Nytime...very bad exp...
Very bad website
I cant downed my cv for several days now it stopped at 80% and never finish download
The help centre never answer me
I contacted them several time but no one answer me
This web site was loss of time and money
I've been researching for awhile how to make a resume my future employee would like to read. I found Enhancv and no matter where I sent my CV, I was unique and I was standing out. This is definitely my first choice and it's worth money. Thank you for helping us out to find a job with the incomparable design and easy UX. 🧡
Great sw
Thanks
Great Templates wonderful service, Its very easy to create resume using Enhancv
Great overview and guidance. Brings the important things up front and helps to keep things precise and on spot.
This Is such a great medium to build professional CV. It's very effective and easy. Resume is getting shortlisted quickly once I have updated from Enhancv... Thanks 😊 Everyone should try at least one...
Very useful software, loads of customizations which can be done. More colors can be added to play around with your CV. Overall happy with the service and would recommend
Some essential features are missing: No birthday icon or option, place of birth, nationality, etc. Basic stuff that is often requested by employers.
Looks great. Want to have an option to export in .docx format. Some HRs ask for this format
The product is good but is missing many key features. DOB isn't included in personal information-many of the components are too restrictive preventing me from adding as much detail as I would like.
Hope costuming and formatting capacities are improved in the future. I wanted to condense my content to one page, which is harder on a word doc and I was hoping to customize space and font for each section, but couldn’t.
I had a Great customer service experience.
Enhancv is rated 4.26 based on 936 reviews