Enhancv Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Enhancv

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries."
"Great platform to create an outstanding CV!"
"Best resume builder ever. I've known this product for years and it constantly evolves to give us the easiest user experience. You guys saved my work life and my time so many times. Great team for a great product !"
"Really nice resume builder, clean format and great suggestions. But I’m disappointed that I cannot have more control over some of the small details of the layout or page size. For example, as far as I can tell it is impossible the get the exact same format that was used in your primary example - the CV of Melissa Meyer of Yahoo!. I challenge you to build an exact copy using your current site. Otherwise very nice."
"Awesome. Makes your CV stand out from the crowd. I have been complimented on how aesthetically pleasing my CV is on several occasions. I have also referred many of my friends who have received the same compliments. I come back here every time I need to update and the customer service team is amazing."
"It’s very good. It would be nice to have some template examples of covering letters and CV including grammar"
"Privacy needs to be enforced."
"Very simple, and powerfull tool, easy to use, and visualy compelling, pending to speak for the effectivity, in job hunting, nevertheless, I liked, so, seems very good, so far"
"I used Enhancv for my recent job search and only had positive feedbacks. It looks clean, neat and crisp and got me the job I wanted. I recommended Enhancv to a friend that was also job-hunting, but had trouble getting invited to interviews, he had an immediate success. It is a brilliant tool."
"Enhancv helped me get my first job! Thank you guys"
"Enhancv lets you focus on the content of your resume instead of fumbling with design elements, margin sizes, and fonts. My resume and cover letters match perfectly and I can easily update information as needed."
"Great CV builder, but too expensive."
"I like very much the point of enhancv CV on which is concentrated on what person has achieved in respective company, what he has known there. So by this way employer can see what is his growth during his career. It can be added a section 'what motivates person to do that job?' which is the most asked question on interviews."
"I really like the designs available, all the section are really nice and it was good to be able to change almost all the content in english because I'm French. But it misses a lot of advanced features considering the price I'm paying. For example: - I'd like to vary the size of the font - I'd like to choose for some section to be in one column or 2 - I'd like to remove the name of a section (to use a sentence of introduction) - I'd like to force the cv on one page only (and resize automatically the cv to be homogenous) - I'd add a few more icons available - I'd like to choose the color myself and not be forced to 12 combinations The price is quite high for a cv that is just beautiful but not adaptable enough. You give me the flexibility I mentioned and I would put a Very Good without hesitation."
"Bonito diseño pero pocas pocas opciones de diseño teniendo en cuenta el coste"
"Good. Platform is very friendly!"
"Really great product thus far, but I feel that there should be some sort of editable export option. Right now it seems that only PDF is supported, which means to make any edits a few months from now will require still having a subscription to Enhancv. I feel like Enhancv could offer more features and still provide an export file that is editable in something like Microsoft Word or Google Docs."
"I am shocked at the lack of functionality. I just need to be able to do basic things like make the font smaller. I will definitely not be renewing after my first month."
"A bit limited adding logos, images, etc."
"Awesome platform"
"Enchancv help me land a dream job in a Fortune 500 company. I've recommended them to all my friends."
Enhancv is rated 4.27 based on 85 reviews