Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries.
Very easy to use, creates eye catching professional documents. I'm applying for internships at the moment and Enhancv has helped me stand out from the crowd. I would however like more font sizes, and more control over the sizing of the sections. Otherwise great!
Easy to operate, plenty of options and very good final result, well worth the investment.
I take 1 time monthly Plan but Enhancv kept Charging me for last 6 months until I knew it’s being auto renewed without my permission. Please refund me all the undue payment. It’s extremely bad and simply pathetic
I like the templates and layouts you can use to design / create a resume, especially the fact that there are a lot of role-specific samples. It would be greatbto have the option to download my resume in Word, for those websites or Recruiters who might prefer to receive it in that format. I wish there were also sample cover letters to choose from, which was what I expected when I subscribed. Making me draft one from scratch, means I don't need your site to do it. I also think your algorithm needs tto be worked on. I get that you're trying to convince people to subscribe but when your system is finding fault with an unedited sample that I just saved from your site, that shows that the "suggested corrections" are just bogus and smack of a lack of integrity. If you're going to suggest corrections to my resume, I expect your samples to be perfect by your software's standards.
Fantastico servizio per creare CV online! Molto facile da usare, intuitivo e ottime le funzionalità. Il Blog ha molti esempi e consigli e ci sono tanti modelli da cui prendere spunto. Consigliatissimo!
A totally new way to build your resume and show off your talents!
I like the way the CV is structured, good layout. The text colours and size combinations makes it very easy to locate the important parts of the CV without loosing its beauty.
I personally love creating my resume(s) with Enhancv. Thank you so much for making this process much more exciting and professional.
It’s super easy and fantastic UI too. There are more than enough features and options. I have tried 2 other services before and I am sure the search ends here.
Lots of info that is very well laid out and easy to understand. The example resumes and little snippets showing "wrong" and "right" resume sections are very helpful.
EnhanCV is an excellent product that is simple to use. While a little expensive, the payoff at a job fair is huge. You'll get many impressed eyes on your paper. You can always download your CV (no edits allowed) for free after your subscription ends as well. They have excellent customer service too.
Me parece una herramienta muy práctica para poder tener acceso a tu CV desde cualquier lugar y en cualquier momento. Además, me gusta mucho el diseño y facilidad de uso.
The best tool I have used to arrange my CV. For our country, the dollar is a too expensive currency unit. So I can't use pro features. But for now, the basic plan is enough for me. Actually I'm curious about what are the mistakes which content analyzer notices to me on my cv. But as I said is too expensive for us. 1$ is 6,45 Turkish Lira. In the current circumstances maybe your company think to arrange a campaign. Because jobs of people are under the risk. Let's help us to live after Corona.
I really enjoyed working with the Enhancv platform for creating my professional CV.
I found Enhancv back in 2015 when I replaced the dull formats I used to spend hours on, and I haven't even looked for any other resume platforms since then. I love it how little effort can take me to a brilliant result. It allows me to reveal my different profiles - from Data Engineer to Dance Performer, I have the CV version for every application. Thank you, Enhancv team!
The Enhancv process brought my resume up to a level I never thought was possible. It helped in landing a job that was a better fit and higher salary. I can't say enough about the product and team that supports their excellent product!!
More options should be added like, size, margin, font and especially templates. There are only 4 templates.
The best CV - building service I've used.
Excellent tool for a well designed resume Plus the blog provide valuables insights to stand out from the crowd
Terrible responses time. Customer service poor. No phone number to call. They lost a resume that I completed on their system and when I went to update it, it was gone.
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 753 reviews