Enhancv Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Enhancv

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries."
"I think it would be a good idea to leave more room for personalization. For example I can't add a list of talks or put any picture at the background. Other than that it is user friendly and fun"
"Easy of use, user friendly."
"Quick and easy way to get your resume the way you want it. It simplifies things for you. Extremely unique way to format your resume. Have had many employers call me because of the formatting and uniqueness alone which made me stand out. I love how you can tailor to your own needs and style!! I love this company and what it offers!"
"Enhancv has been extremely helpful in the process of building my own Resume and Cover Letter from scratch. They provide amazing tools to help you navigate the best way to curate your professional experience to best suit you next job. It is efficient, it is practical, and it is worth every penny!"
"Your resume application to create a resume is good but for $14-15 a month A) There need to be more different templates for user to select B) Your online support service is poor as I tried reaching out a few times to clear my doubts but no one reverted back? C) There should be a versioning system when I resume is saved as if I need to go to the previous version to edit there's no way? D) Should allow saving in MS-Word also, which I don't is there?"
"Is only the font i will like to talk about, you are giving us font as small or medium. Best Regards!"
"The best place to create resume!!!"
"There are many free, good tools out there to make a CV, but Enhancv is the best. My CV always gets trough the HR successfully."
"easy to use great templates"
"Amazing platform for great resume."
"Solely because the content and what you get offered to you. Customer service is pretty non existent (24 hour response times) if you live in the US as they're in Bulgaria but the platform seems to be pretty straightforward. This is the best resume I've had so far 🤷🏽‍♂️"
"In one word "Fantastic""
"a very smart range of visual CV's to make an immediate impact"
"Easy to use templates. They look vibrant and modern."
"Can always get better!"
"The best site for making resumes"
"Sooo easy to use!"
"Very much love the service. If I were to give feedback, I'd suggest providing users with more freedom to edit the layout of their CV - perhaps allow for more control over font, font color, background color, font size, etc. Also making it so where one box doesn't necessarily have to match that of another. I also would like to see a few more templates, but the ones provided are good. It would also be nice to give out free subscriptions to people who provide solid feedback (hint.hint). :) Lastly, in an effort to accumulate more capital, perhaps consider providing lifetime memberships at a $100.00 rate. Several apps seem to have done very well doing this."
"Really good guys! However I think you could look at adding another plan, call it "Touch-up" or something, where if you've already paid for a plan and it's ended, but need to make changes to your CV, say 4 months after, then it's only $5 for 2-3 days access or something. I only needed to make a few changes, but still had to pay $19.95. I don't need a month to make my updates."
"Absolutely awesome! Way beyond any competidor!"
Enhancv is rated 4.25 based on 374 reviews