Enhancv Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Enhancv

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries."
"Very nice tool and really simile to use. I find too much high the monthly fee compared to the template available as well as the main features"
"I like all the enhancv features."
"Amazing style, visual presentation lots of good categories that inspire you to make your cv stand out ! Thanks to the team that has created such an amazing tool to help with making me design my life by getting the job that I want! Great work ! Keep it up !"
"Great website to create original resumes that will make a difference in the selection process. I got hired!"
"Extremely difference style!"
"Too expensive and the way you limit the basic version is pretty disappointing. I’ve used EnhanceCV since it’s creation (I’m Bulgarian), not sure if the company was sold or just focused extensively on profit, but the services changed massively."
"I love this product and the different features but I think its to aggressive with the sales and the premium plans."
"Enhance CV was helpful to me because it improved the layout/design of my CV, helped me to think about my achievements and how to concisely enlist them. However, I believe the suggestions around "achievements and metrics" are very corporate-focused. My background is in Law, working at the not-for-profit sector, where the logic behind achieving things is different, especially around correlating your tasks with the attached achievements/social impact. I'd suggest developing more CV templates targeting this industry specifically."
"makes our professional life easier"
"Outstanding application, service and guidance to anybody who requires an amazing resume."
"I recommend Enhancv 100%. I needed to change the appearance of my CV for a job position I was interested. I felt my old CV looked old and outdated. Enhancv was the best solution I found. It was easy and fast to build a modern and slick cv tailored specially to my needs."
"Great software and customer service! Really takes your resume to the next level!"
"As a Recruiter (and candidate) I definitely recommend Enhancv. With few bucks and little time, you can create amazing looking CV's! Plus, I always enjoyed using the editor. Keep it up."
"Nice layouts, easy to use, quick to create a nice looking CV."
"Love how easy this is to create resume content with some visual appeal!"
"Advantages: Great Software Very good designs and great customized options. Disadvantages: A bit expensive given there are also good templates online for free."
"I like the service. However, the monetary system is quite inconvenient."
"fast, simple, positive"
"I was looking for a product that offered multiple templates and guided assistance. This is not a user friendly suite. I am extremely disappointed in this product."
"Great intuitive tool with the potential to be truly spectacular in the future. Highly recommended!"
Enhancv is rated 4.20 based on 180 reviews