Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries.
I found Enhancv a month ago and I became a fan overnight. It provides me with great help in my job search process. Everything is perfect with Enhancv: the design of my resume, the bold and bright sections that I could add or remove depending on the job I apply for, the tips when describing my work experience. The vast choice of examples of cover letters and resumes help me a lot to pick up the best template for me. With Enhancv, I constantly improve my approach to find the right type of gig for me and find the ideal workplace. Warm thanks to the team behind the resume builder Enhancv.
I changed my mind 5 minutes after paying the subscrition and realising that the features offered do not attend my needs. have contacted the client service for a refund with no answer. Unacceptable.
Wide range of templates to choose from and the templates are very modern and professional at the same time.
I mostly love the design to have a cv/resume as one single page. This is special, and provides a unique experience for a hiring person. Ehancv also implements helper functions and examples to aide in writing a resume. However, the helping functions are limited in functionality, the quality varies drastically and the entries to the example database are often not fitting to the description they are listed underneath.
The service is great. If I would have the opportunity to improve or add sth: - Add the possibility - when I create a job application - to create a Resume and Cover Letter that it's only for that application (using a template that we can create in the dashboard), without the needs to create a new doc - Improve the "Content improvements" option
Awesome platform for resume and CV builder
My only improvement suggestion is that you allow the user to remove branding AND add page numbers in the footer.
Last time I used Enhancv a few years ago. I came back now and see how much you improved since then. Congratulations!
I transformed my wife’s boring resume into a professional and interesting resume using one of the templates. She was hired within weeks at the first job she applied at. The resume isn’t why she was hired, but it did get her through the door quickly.
Need substantial enhancements across the board.
Fast and easy customer service. They fixed my error right away with no questions asked. Adds to the already great resume service.
Every time I have used this website I have found a job using that CV. I work with young people and students and share this site with them often as I know this is quite useful.
They have a really good design. But they have basically just one design and a billion variations of it. CV builder is easy to use. But expensive.
Very good resume builder.
Te facilita mucho si tienes que cambiar y ajustar tu cv varias veces. Le falta un poco de flexibilidad, pero tiene lo báscio.
Enhancv makes it easy and professional
The best resume building tool I've used.
Great platform
You're disgrace and you should be shame of yourself. You're a cowboy. You're not here to help people just to take people money and run away!
Great platform