Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries.
An incredible app with a super-friendly UI. I'd recommend having an option to hire an expert from Enhancv to help me build my CV. It could be an extra premium feature or something else.
I used Enhancv to compile my first resume in 14 years. It was easy to do and I a impressed with the results.
Poor download quality! I was so disappointed that i paid for the premium upgrade and the downloaded version aaa very blurry! I will be cancelling before my next auto payment.
Very good site
It’s Expensive
The prices is way too high
I signed up for your product because I know people who have used your software. I like everything about your product other than support. I think there should be a customer service phone number for support. If a client needs help they should be able to get it within a reasonable amount of time. I had sent numerous messages for help and honestly did not get it. I was able to find the answers to my questions eventually by myself. I was given information that was not correct. So, overall I think it is a good software program to help people with their resumes. However, the support is not adequate in my opinion.
Great tool to creat structured, very well organized and modern CV
I really like using enhancv. Its got simple, clean templates that stand out and its easy to use. 5 stars from me!
I really love the platform and appreciate its features. However, there are certain pain points I have encountered I'd like to share in the hopes they will he added to the product roadmap or if the features already exist, if you can show me how to use them: 1) Unable to increase/decrease font size (only S/M available) as necessary for the sections I want to highlight or reduce importance - e.g. work experience is more important than passions but passions as a section has way bigger font and takes up a disproportional amount of space and I want to focus more on work experience. If this changing of fonts and spacing between bullets can be made available to all section types that would be very helpful 2) Unable to download PDF version for after subscription ends which is inconvenient
It's easy to setup, looks professional and only leaves the concern of content to the users.
Unique CV structure helps your CV stand out
If you're looking to elevate your resume game, look no further!
Easy to create a good quality CV and professional
Improvement suggestions are not very helpful, they could be more tuned. More editing capabilities would be better as well, such as being able to move lines and fix spacing if a line is left blank. Templates and sections are nice with a lot of options, but would be better with more shades of colors. Pricing is also not competitive, and not very viable with its high cost for students. Potentially including student options or family/friend plans would make the service more wide reaching.
The greatest CV view on the market
Modern and easy to use platform, creating na outsatnding cv's
I was skeptic about your Intercom platform at the beginning because i saw your team will be back Friday, yet i need them as soon as possible, but in the next day the issue has been resolved by magic. Thanks Gina and Support Team of EnhanCV!
Extremely limiting! Didn’t end up using the service despite paying for it.
I don't regret paying for packages because it's worth it. Your templates are very catchy, simple and effective. However, I think there's an opportunity for enhancv to make available other document format options aside PDF, like "word doc" during download.
Enhancv is rated 4.25 based on 633 reviews