Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries.
Loved how easy you can edit the entire resume with different templates and colors. The content suggestions feedback has helped me a lot while writing my resume refraining me from using 'empty' words and more focussing on 'action' verbs. 1 con: maybe I have not found it but I would like to include a hyperlink for e-mail and LinkedIn. This way hiring managers can just click on it instead of copy-paste.
Just started using it, but seems like formatting and software glitches keep this program from being really good. No place to contact customer service directly with questions does not help.
Enhance resume builder greatly improved my chances of getting a more lucrative career.
Great tool for creating a professional and creative CV. You can basically add any information you, which makes it easy to display skills, languages, job experience or projects.
Enhancv is an excellent tool for preparing and updating various versions of your CV that are geared towards different audiences. The drag and drop layouts create clean, well-designed formats and the editing suggestions are useful. I started using Enhancv a few years ago with the intent to make one resume update and then cancel, however, I have found it worthwhile and affordable to keep my subscription going quarter after quarter. I highly recommend Enhancv to anyone who wants a modern, eye-catching CV that's easy to prepare and maintain.
Enhancv offers the perfect balance of simplicity and control over my resumé. By highlighting my best assets and forcing economical communication, Enhancv helps me put my best foot forward in the working world.
Really helps me with the format, content and accuracy of my resume
Easy, very good!
Pardon my French, but a moron could produce a professional and modern CV with this. Fool proof and easy to handle. Two thumbs up.
User-friendly and probably the best resume creators.
It would be great if you could offer a cheaper monthly cost for customers who trust you more than once. That’s my case. I needed to review my resume and I had to pay for the service again.
Por qual motivo, preciso pagar uma mensalidade, somente para editar as informações no meu currículo? Recentemente, tentei editá-lo e apareceu que a minha sessão expirou. Aguardo esclarecimentos. Desde já agradeço.
You can easily create a great design that looks great. Most builders I've tried have two issues : 1- The design isn't minimalist. It looks like a wannabe designer's jobs 2- You can't fit everything on a single page Enhancv solve these issues. It's not cheap but worth the price
An amazing tool, that I did not give a second thought about purchasing. Saved me a lot of time, which I would have otherwise spent in designing the resume on a complex tool like Adobe Illustrator.
Easy to use! Great!
Plenty cool ideas and advices! Thank you for such inspiring platform! :)
Easy to create templates and friendly using experience. Would like to have much design to choose for the background in the future.
the support team? do they exist? i don't think so. Can't change font sizes for different sections, nope only the entire document...jeez. I asked for a refund after finding out the low level of customization, and it feels as if support is ignoring my request so that they can charge me for a month. Dishonest company
What I like most about Enhancv is the ability to easily customize and arrange your CV so that it suits you and your needs. Also, there are valuable hints through the editing process.
I have never subscribed and getting automated emails on top of that without personal response is far from being professional. Please delete my information in your system
Enhancv is rated 4.25 based on 698 reviews