Enhancv Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Enhancv

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries."
"- very easy to use - clear and simple - same designs for almost a year, not creative enough. - the undo button is not working. I deleted a section by mistake and I couldn’t undo that. I had to redo it again. - the quality of the cv after downloading is bad"
"It's a great tool to make a quality curriculum"
"Before signing up for EnhanceCV pro, I was writing a resume using the free version of your website. I kept receiving notifications for mistakes I made, and the comments to improve my resume which were hidden unless I signed up and paid for Pro. I did sign up and pay for Pro, and after that no feedback comments were available. Also, once signed into my Pro account, there is no option to browse and review other resumes for inspiration. More options were available before I signed up for Pro. Nice templates though."
"Super easy tool! What a result at the end !!"
"They were really impressed with my resume very fresh new up to date resume it really gave me a younger Fresh look very professional"
"You can try more variations of the payments"
"Good and provides useful tool for a creative CV happy with it"
"It is a great tool to build fantastic CV. I've used it for my job applications and all of those who contacted me said that it was for how 'different' my CV was compared to others!!"
"Topo expensive"
"Bin begeistert!"
"When it comes to creating a CV, enhancv is my first option. It has awesome tools that will make you work very easy."
"EnhanCV has been a wonderful and transformative tool in my CV journey. Not only has it been a very practical way to capture the breadth of my experience in a great light (which was difficult to do in the standard way), it is also very beautifully designed - I have received so many great compliments from people who have been blown away just from having a quick glance at it. So thank you for the innovation and creativity your team have shown in designing this - I totally appreciate it. :) My only feedback for improvement would be to relax some of the format restrictions such as being able to choose different fonts / font sizes, and also to allow a bit more freedom in the rearranging and resizing of sections, because sometimes a section will just spill over into another page just because of an additional line. Also it would be great to introduce a format that is "contract friendly" so that it allows one to capture consulting roles in a better light (i.e. have a job title as the main heading and then the option to type in different companies you've worked for / with)."
"Easy to use, beautiful output. Used for C-suite level resume in the tech sector and really stood out positively!"
"Outstanding app and easy to use interface"
"Editing is a painful job within your editor. Not always you have all Icons available. You can’t add hyperlinks and more."
"It's very clear and easy to use."
"Maybe it's just not intuitive enough for me but I wish I had more options for how I could format my resume. Also, I don't think the pricing model should be annual as people aren't usually updating their resumes all year long."
"I still kind a miss some features and arrange possibilities that would make usability even better. Also subscription style is not good. There should be some other kind of style to pay from this. If you need your CV once in a two years or so and you still have to pay every month. it's not cool."
"+ Fast way to have a nice CV. - Backgrounds: not too much to choose and are becoming a standard in the market. Looking forward to have more variety in the designs to choose. - Not able to get a editable download (*.doc, for instance), only pdf"
"The pricing is ridiculously expensive for the feature set available to a user. At one point this was probably a value, but now there are competitors that offer a larger feature set for less. I'll be switching soon. The only reason I re-upped for a quarter is because I needed a resume in a pinch."
Enhancv is rated 4.26 based on 513 reviews