Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Hands down the best and most intuitive resume builder I've used. Go for the pro plan - it's the best bang for your buck. You get a lot more sections, which helps with the different variations of your cv, especially if you want to tailor it to different industries.
Highly recommend Enhancv, very helpful and easy to use platform
Love the formatting and convenience of using. Very helpful!
Great and efficient outcome. Thanks
One of the best places to create your resume. I am using Enhancv for more than 4 years now (Since Jan 2017) and I am truly impressed by the product features that enhancv provides to help make a remarkable CV.

My only suggestion is to have more CV templates (means more themes) to choose from.
Excellent customer service
CVs are superb. Easy to download and edit. Look elegant
A very good tool to create professional CVs in a structured way.
Super customer care service
Amazing interactive service
Few points could add more value to the service:
1- Adding text alignment (Central, right, left, justified) to the CV header and body.
2- Adding page numbers.
3- Enhance the search criteria algorithm as the proposed jobs were not related to my profession.
4- Adding Thank You letter along with the CV and Cover letter.
Amazing Features!
I used Enhancv last fall and really loved the intuitive interface! I was able to quickly score a couple of interviews with different firms and ended up accepting an offer from one of them! I highly recommend this platform to everyone I know who is looking to update and upgrade their resume
The most interactive and easiest CV platform I've ever used.
Great sevice if you'd like to have not a tipical CV form.
Very easy to fulfill.
Also great support team!
Gave my resume and cover letter the aesthetic face lift I was looking for!! Great templates and service, definitely would recommend!
good to look
Platform doing great job, because gives great advices and the result looks professional and different.
Thank you for the awesome work! You already helped me twice to change my job - definitely I'll use platform again!
Great tool, easy to use, provide great help from a graphical and content perspectives on CVs and cover letters. Highly recommended!
Easiest and most complete career developmet support environment i know
A few more options with regards to background page colors and formats would be most helpful. 😀
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,379 reviews