Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Cheyanne Kennedy
I've been ordering wigs from Epic Cosplay Wigs for so long now, and you never let me down. The quality is great. The shipping is speedy. The customer service is ace.
Good quality
Very thick! True to picture! Wonderful quality, will continue to get all my wigs from here.
Good morning i have received my order but it wasn't what i expect and i blame myself not y'all i meant to order silver/white but i mistakenly order white hair thank you very much.
I love Epic Cosplay Wigs! They ship really fast. The color and style selections are amazing. My fav is the Hestia. I need one in every color!
quick shipping and easy to manage account
Great wig. It's thick, easy to put on, and I got a lot of compliments on it.
I love their wigs! I’ve bought quite a few and they are always a nice quality. The company is really quick to answer any questions you may have and help you determine if a wig is a good fit for a character or cosplay. They have lots of resources on how to take care of your wigs (such as cleaning or styling) and have videos showing what the wigs look like or could potentially be styled like. I also like how they include pictures from what previous customers have used certain wigs for to help determine if a wig would be a good fit for a character based on what cosplayers have used the wig for. All and all a good company with good wigs
Fast shipping and packages always arrive safely
Color is always vibrant I LOVE IT!
I'm not gonna lie your website looked a little sketchy at first and I was scared about purchasing from you, HOWEVER the product that I received was more than satisfactory! It is the perfect wig for my cosplay and it's high quality! I love it so much keep, up the good work!
The wigs in epic, are very high quality and I would totally recommend them to anyone who wants to cosplay :)
Epic always provides quality products and easy to style wigs! I'm always able to find the perfect color for my cosplay here.
Great wigs and comunication
Todo en perfecto estado, la entrega sin mayor problema o contratiempo
It's a good company with great communication.
Great communication, quality products, and reliable photos. Will be ordering from them again!
Super reliable! Super fast and cheap shipping! Good quality wigs!
Took a long time to arrive (which is understandable given the pandemic), but great quality wigs!
I got my wig quick and before the original date. They have a large selection of wigs and I’m planning on ordering several more this year.
Excellent service and shipping, accessible prices and great quality.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,000 reviews