Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Good, fast shipping and great wigs
great service and quality !
The shipping is quick. The quality of the wigs for the price there at is amazing.
Hyvä, laadukas peruukki!
I bought Apollo in royal purple and I'm pretty happy with it! I will say that it is a bit bulky, but I really feel like it aids in making you look more like a character. I really like these wigs and I plan on buying more in the future!
Products are great, they ship quick and I’ve never had an issue with that. I wish the owner didn’t have such a bad reputation as it makes it difficult to justify buying from them.
The wig is good quality and the color matched the picture perfectly. I got the wig exactly when they said I would.
Shipping was on time, and the package was in good shape.
Love my new wigs! The long blonde ponytail is a little heavy and wants to slide back unless you place it just so. I will have to sew in another comb. The seams look too fake but I will put clips in to cover.
The black/blue pig tails are darling. I get a lot of compliments on this wig
The wigs are nice, the quality is not always perfect so minus one star but the prices are good enough to offset that.
The wigs I purchase here are always soft and come within a reasonable time.
products are slightly itchy and didn't quite match the photos, but still high quality and workable
The wig itself is very nice but it’s not as long as it seems in the picture. I should’ve really double checked before buying it. Hopefully I’ll need it for a different character in the future.
Good company and got back to me quick when I had issues
The quality is great! And the price is fair for the quality as well. I wish some wigs were thicker, but they are easy to take care of and to style. And the fibres are soft. Shipping is also fast! One of my go-to places for cosplay wigs!
It came faster than I thought
I like the variety of wigs on the site, but I have a little too big of a head, so they're a little I'll fitting
The wig is extremely soft and luxurious, except the adjustable snap broke off on the first use so I have a safety pin to keep the snap on.
The information provided about each wig is very thorough and easy to follow. As a new cosplayer, I felt very comfortable making my decision on what to buy. The only negative is that there isn't a video to show every wig, which might make it harder to differentiate between certain styles. My product came quickly and on schedule.
I've ordered wigs from epiccosplay multiple times, the shipping is always speedy and the wigs are very nice!
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.88 based on 879 reviews