Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
This wig is exactly what I needed! She arrived with a small case of bag hair but was easily remedied with a wash and some light steaming. Now she's looking très Chic!
Epic is the place I go to first when it comes to wig and is of my favorite shops
I have ordered from this company many times and had an incredible experience each time! I'd say 5 stars if there hadn't been such a long delay in shipping one of my orders, but they responded to my emails quickly and were very helpful through the process. Will order again.
The wig is a lovely shade of red and the fibers are high quality. The lace is soft and I had no problems with the wig itself except that it was far too small for my head across the lace front. I do not have a large head - about average - which was deeply disappointing and makes it so that I am unable to wear it.
Livraison rapide. Colis bien reçu sans difficultés. Qualité des wigs très bonne. Plusieurs layers.
Fast shipping, good updates
shipping was really fast and the quality of the wigs are great! the orange wig was a bit shiny, but nothing i couldn’t fix. they’re both really pretty and i’m excited to wear them when cons are a thing again!
Had exactly what I wanted and much more to complete my Christmas list. Everything arrived on time and in great condition. I am sure I will be ordering again soon.
The wig was out of stock so I had to wait a bit, but I’m super impressed with the prices! The wig is great quality.
You get what you buy, good shipping. pretty pog
Really great shipping time, good prices for pretty good quality wigs/wefts
I had a great experience! There was a small mixup when I purchased a wig, and they contacted me to let me know that the wig was actually not in stock. However, they fixed their mistake right away and the wig I got instead from them was, in my opinion, even better than the original I picked out! It’s super thick and rich color. 10/10 would order again!
Good, as described.
I tried catching customer service before my item shipped because I had a mistake. Bad news is I didnt get a hold of them. The good was that my order shipped quickly. Unfortunately the wig wont work for my cosplay needs but overall the company is nice and produce nice wigs.
Good, fast shipping and great wigs
great service and quality !
The shipping is quick. The quality of the wigs for the price there at is amazing.
Hyvä, laadukas peruukki!
I bought Apollo in royal purple and I'm pretty happy with it! I will say that it is a bit bulky, but I really feel like it aids in making you look more like a character. I really like these wigs and I plan on buying more in the future!
Products are great, they ship quick and I’ve never had an issue with that. I wish the owner didn’t have such a bad reputation as it makes it difficult to justify buying from them.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,077 reviews