Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Not about the company, but the wig itself. It's quite easy to see the cap through the fibers without any sort of styling. This also restricts the amount of styling that can be done to it. Fiber and cap quality are fine, but I don't believe this wig is worth the $42 I paid for it when I can see the cap so easily.
Shipping was fast.
It’s a good wig the only complaint is the length and the split has parts where you see the middle and front you can see the wig seem
Your website is hard to navigate and your wigs are slightly overpriced. But I still will use your product.
The color is more silver white than silver gray in the photo. Also, the widow's peak is much more exaggerated, but that can be adjusted.
The wigs are all very beautiful and well made but one I got wasn’t what I thought it was. The style and length were different. And one wasn’t as long as I thought.
I just got your product to day it looks like it will do the job I make Halloween costumes ext not sure how many colors you have not a computer wiz but I hope you have more I’ll spread your site to all my creators
The quality of the hair is really nice, it shipped relatively quickly, and I had no problems receiving my package.
Pretty cool! wigs r thick and pretty easy to de tangle. customer service responds fast.
It was good but needed to be thicker from the top
Great customer service. Answered questions promptly in a friendly manner. However, you did not accurately update your stock status of products on your website. I ordered a wig and waited without confirmation. No one contacted me. I emailed customer service and someone said my item was out of stock. I waited over a month on something I should've gotten in a week or two, because you falsely labeled it as in stock when it wasn't. That's why I give 3 stars instead of 5. Update your website to reflect current stock please!
Hallo,
bei Euch ist, wie bei allem voll Lichthaften, aber auch Schatten drin. Habe die zwei Perücken heute erhalten. Sehen toll aus, gute Qualität! Dies zum einen ... aber zum andern! Eine dritte Perücke, die mich interessierte, war allerdings nicht an Lager. Folglich habe ich mich entschieden, dass Ihr mich benachrichtigt, sobald wieder verfügbar! Nun, dies passierte auch kürzlich. Bloss wie ich noch gleichentags die Bestellung machen wollte, war sie angeblich bereits neu ausverkauft! So ein Frust! Was soll das!? Benachrichtigen, aber erhalten tut man es dann aber nicht!? Wo liegt der Sinn!? Bitte managt dies in Zukunft etwas kundenfreundlicher! Denn sowas akzeptiere gewiss nun nicht allein ich nicht!

Mit freundlichen Grüssen Rolf Wüst
It seemed well once I revived it from package BUT own side is a lot shorter than the other, I might have to put it some work so not that good.
Good cosplay.. only problem is I never recieved the arm sleeves that were suppose to come with my costume
Don’t really have an opinion
My wig arrived really quickly after I ordered it. Which is totally amazing considering that there's literally a pandemic going on right now.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 3 star review on 27th April 2020
I am happy with the synthetic lace front wig, and I am looking forward to customizing it to my liking.
Shipping was quick, and item arrived in a timely manner.
the wig came with a few strange cowlicks that took a while to work out. and was waiver then I thought it would be, but overall good.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,077 reviews