Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
The wig is incredibly lovely and I adore it! :)
We're so happy to hear that! Thank you!
I'm always incredibly satisfied with my purchases on the quality of service and product! Thank you!
Hi Luke, we appreciate your awesome review. Thank you!
the wigs came in just in time and they were super helpful. Best place to get your wigs. thank you. Keep up the good work.
Thank you so much Reed!!!
Great company! I love getting wigs fromhere! They are easy to work with and have a great selection of colors.
Hi there, thank you so much for your awesome review, we really appreciate it! ^-^
I love this wig! Everyone I had shown it to had agreed it looked very full and silky, especially for the price.
Hi there! We're so happy to hear that, thank you!!
Amazing color, great packaging and shipping. Wore right out of the bag and it felt great. I got this for a punk sailor mercury cosplay and I’m kinda obsessed… thank you!
We're so happy to hear that everything worked out for you!! Thank you so much!
very good quality very pleased worth the money thank you
Thank you so much!
This is one of the best wigs I've bought since I started getting into cosplay! I was impressed with the quality of the hair strands since they had a softness that made the wig feel more realistic and comfortable. It also has a thickness that allows much more flexibility in styling the wig. I also liked how the amount of hair spray and/or gel needed to keep the styling in place was considerably less than most wigs at this price range.
Hi there, thank you so much for your positive review! We really appreciate it!! :)
The wigs are of higher quality and very thick, almost too thick. Easy to navigate website with good selection of wigs
Hi Ashley, thank you so much for your positive review. We appreciate it!! :)
Good quality, affordable wigs!
Thank you so much!
This is a gift. Looks great!
Thank you Rita!
transaction was easy and shipping was fast!
We're happy to hear that. Thank you!!
Quick & easy! Shipping is free and I love the wigs.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it!! :3
I absolutely love EpicCosplay for so many reasons! The wigs are great quality, shipping is very fast, and the customer service is always super awesome! I always feel like I am getting my money's worth. Will continue to buy from here!
Hi Ace, thank you so much for your support! We really appreciate this. :3
Super fast shipping and really great quality!!
Thank you Aimee!! :)
Our Eros wig with weft was perfect and gave us the volume we were struggling to find! The staff was also so helpful in guiding us with the wigs we needed! THANK YOU!
We're so happy to hear about this! Thank you! :)
Aa the two wigs I purchased are a gift for my daughter, I have not opened the wigs, though from the appearance through the plastic packaging, they look well-made and with quality materials. They also arrived in a timely fashion. I would suggest sturdier mailing packaging, however, as the envelope was ripped open. Thankfully, the contents were still there and intact.
Hi Cynthia, Thank you so much for your awesome review and we really appreciate the feedback! We'll definitely talk to our team about possibly upgrading the quality of our envelopes! Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
I love my wig, I styled it for my Himiko Toga wig and it looks fabulous. Definitely recommend if you the natural part look.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 15th November 2021
You look so beautiful in this wig! Love your cosplay too. :3 Thank you so much for sharing! We super appreciate this!
First time buying from Epic Cosplay and couldn't be happier with the product! Love the wig, the color is beautiful and the curls are really pretty!
Hi Maria, thank you so much for choosing us for your wig needs! We appreciate you!! :3
Processed and shipped out my order really fast, and the quality of the wig was fantastic!! It's exactly what I wanted :D
Yay!!! We're super happy to hear that. Thank you Angelina!
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 1,632 reviews