Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

Yevgeny Asphodel
Cari Schnepp
Cari Schnepp
Good quality wigs!
Pretty much every wig I buy from epic cosplay wigs has never disappointed and are very comfortable to wear.
I love buying from epic cosplay, the shipping is quick and every wig I’ve purchased from them has been great quality! Support team is also fantastic, I had a small problem with shipping once and they were quick to resolve it for me.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 15th July 2020
It’s very thick and not really shiny, definitely worth the money and not a cheap wig!
Shipping was quick and easy. The wigs were perfectly packaged and they are AMAZING quality. 100% recommend!
Bis jetzt habe ich nur 2 Produkte hier bestellt, denke aber das es eine gute Website ist um qualitativ hochwertige Perücken für einen Vernünftigen Preis zu bekommen. Die Lieferung ging wirklich schnell und war in nicht mal 2 Wochen angekommen. Was ein echter Fortschritt ist wenn ich bedenke das ich für manche mehrere Monate warten muss. Ich muss jedoch sagen das manche Beschreibungen der Perücken leicht bis mittelmäßig abweicht. Zumindest von der Farbe.
Wig was exactly what I needed and color was accurately portrayed on the website and what I received. Needed this wig in a time crunch and they were able to process and deliver in an effective and timely manner!
I have never purchased a wig before this. I wasn't sure about anything, but I feel really good about this purchase. The site had some wonderful Tips & Tricks, a useful FAQ page, and I feel like I have all the info on care of my new wig that I need. Thank you!
Always love working with Epic Cosplay. Great, consistent delivery, very nice and well priced wigs.
EpicCosplay Wigs is a company run with sophistication and precision. The website is gorgeous and easy to navigate, the shipping and delivery of the wigs is timely, and I was notified with updates on my package and communicated with thoroughly.
I've always been so happy with epiccosplay wigs, the quality is great, and besides a little shine on some of the wigs I'm very happy with it !!
thwy are good quality but they are a little bit too shiny for me.
Wig was shipped to me very quickly and I received it shortly also. I didnt speak with the company but I was impressed by the shipping speed.
Great company. Bought 2 Wigs and a wig cap. All were fantastic. They are amazing quality for a cheap price. I would highly recommend this company for all your needs.
Amazing fast service! My wig wefts arrived promptly and securely packaged. Hair color was accurately portrayed and was just as beautiful in person as it was online. Thank you so much!
I had great service. It was really nice to be able to track my wig and I was very happy with the comoany.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 4 star review on 9th July 2020
Wonderful selection of colors and styles. Fast shipment and friendly people.
epic cosplay wigs are some of the best quality wigs I have ever owned, they have nice layers which helps when doing extreme styling! I over all highly recommend their wigs!!
Very good shipping, never have had an issue with any products
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 8th July 2020