Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,195 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Epic Cosplay is my favorite store to buy wigs from. It's exactly what I'm looking for in price and quality, and I've never been dissatisfied with a purchase! I cosplay occasionally as a hobby and I've recommended this store to everyone that has asked me about cosplay wigs.
Posted 1 hour ago
Love the products, the point system. I just wish email replies were faster to get issues fixed.
ordered and received 5 color samples. all fine-no issues or problems. on the checkout page or the confirmation email, it would have been nice to know there would be NO shipping/tracking info forthcoming. they just came in a regular, first-class stamped, #10 business-size envelope, which was fine, but since this was not noted when checking out or in the confirmation email, i continually kept checking back on the order page for tracking info and wondering why it was never updated....
High quality, beautifully colored wigs with a great range of styles and colors to choose from.
I actually had this shop recommended to me by my supervisor at work since she cosplays as well, and I was having an wig emergency and had to get new wefts (I ordered from another wig online shop, but no updates on my wefts and they’ve been in transit for a month.). Luckily, these shipped fast and will happily be shopping from here from now on.
Customer service was very helpful!
Super quick shipping and always easy to order from!
Great quality wigs and great shipping time
I love the variety of colors and styles that I can get.
Wig came promptly and looks good! Thanks! :>
Arrived faster than expected!
Great service! My go to website for cosplay wigs. The quality is great for the price, very easy to style, and has a good loyalty rewards program. Not to mention shipping is quick as well.
Wig shipped quickly and the quality far exceeded my expectations. Do not hesitate to order based on price, you will not be disappointed.
Arrived in a timely manner and well packaged.
I have always gotten high quality wigs from here. They're my first place I go to when looking for a wig that not only looks good, but can survive a whole day or three at a con. The color is strong, the wigs don't shed and can be styled easily.
I just love the way the wigs fit on my head! Easy to style with a curling iron and hair spray!
Order came super quickly!
This company is my go-to for buying wigs. They are fairly affordable for the quality, which is very good.
Fast shipping!!