Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

Anna Adger
Mason Palmer
Mason Palmer
Shipping was fast.
High quality products, fair prices, and fast shipping. What more could you ask for?
Good place to get inexpensive but high quality wigs. No complaints.
I have a ton of different wigs from Epic and they are always perfect and wonderful. So soft and easy to work with. Will always buy from them
Love the fast shipping, colors, and wide selection!
It’s a good wig the only complaint is the length and the split has parts where you see the middle and front you can see the wig seem
The wigs I have ordered have all been great quality and really helped my cosplays come to life!
Great service. Really fast. Sorry to sound like a bot, but I don't know what else to say.
Amazing! I've heard about Epic Cosplay for years but hadn't gotten around to purchasing anything from them until now. I'd been searching for the perfect wig for a costume for months to no luck until I stumbled upon one of their wigs. It came faster than I thought and was super soft, comfortable, and easy to manage. Apart from cutting the lace and adding some character details (like side burns), it didn't need any styling from the bag. I loved this wig so much I immediately came back and bought another wig I've been looking for for several months, and I'll be coming back again for my next costume.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 24th January 2021
I've order about 4 wigs from here now and every single one has been on time, shipped quickly, and extremely high quality. By far, Epic Cosplay has been my favorite wig shop. Epic cosplay gives me the ultimate power of shapshifting into wonderful characters and spicing up my day to day looks
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
The color blends are absolutely gorgeous! I'm looking forward to wearing them.
Wig was delivered quickly and in good condition
Good quality wigs, beautiful color selection, fast shipping.
The wig is a lovely shade of red and the fibers are high quality. The lace is soft and I had no problems with the wig itself except that it was far too small for my head across the lace front. I do not have a large head - about average - which was deeply disappointing and makes it so that I am unable to wear it.
GOOD QUALITY, and perfect for cosplaying
Livraison rapide. Colis bien reçu sans difficultés. Qualité des wigs très bonne. Plusieurs layers.
I've bought four wigs from this company and I love them all! Their customer service is very friendly. I had to return a wig and the person who helped me out was very patient and kind. I'd recommend you guys to anyone who's looking for decently-priced, quality wigs!
Very easy to order from and wigs always meet expectations!
This wig shipped quickly and is very thick and pretty!!
Amazing quality as usual, did struggle with shipping this time round (which I have never experienced before with ECW) which was probably due to COVID and other factors - not the fault of ECW, and yet they emailed me double-checking that I was still happy! Brilliant customer service and a brilliant product
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,020 reviews