Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
i like the color selection and the prices generally
The information provided about each wig is very thorough and easy to follow. As a new cosplayer, I felt very comfortable making my decision on what to buy. The only negative is that there isn't a video to show every wig, which might make it harder to differentiate between certain styles. My product came quickly and on schedule.
The quality of this wig is excellent and the style looks great. 2nd wig we have ordered and love them both!
I like how on top of things this company is
The wigs are great quality and came right on time! They’re exactly how they’re advertised on the site and I love them already!
Amazing quick shipping, product is exactly as advertised, tracking and customer service were top notch!
I really enjoy this company and the wigs. The quality is amazing, they last me a very long time, and the shipping is always within 2 days. I would definitely purchase from here again.
My wig was good quality and came on time. I will definitely buy from here again!
I would highly recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs! Within hours of my purchase, my wig was shipped out and arrived in great quality and completely undamaged.
Epic Cosplays always has amazing quality wigs at a great price! Their shipping is fast and you can count on them to have styles you need, too!
My kid was very happy with the wigs. A suggestion, offer split wig colors
The shipping was quick and the wigs arrived in excellent condition.
The wig is thick and smooth. It's maybe a little bit too heavy but like the texture. Definetly worth the price.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 3rd August 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Epic Cosplay wigs always has great customer service and shipping time; if there's an issue they're willing to correct it. I also love the color selection and style variety. I've ordered wigs from here for my niece and we've loved the quality of every one.
Epiccosplay is a amazing company and I've had such a joy working with them. They have amazing customer service and all the wigs and accessories I've ordered came fast and were high quality!
Really good! I got the Selene mod in red, it was ✨great✨
The selection of wigs to choose from is great! I received my order faster than I had anticipated with everything going on and I couldn’t be happier!
Items as described and shipped in a timely manner.
I got beautiful green extensions that are the exact color I was hoping they’d be
always satisfied when ordering from you! 😊
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.89 based on 630 reviews