Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
very easy to work with and quick to ship
I wasn't sure about the quality of the wig because it was such an affordable price, but WOW is it incredible! I will absolutely be ordering more in the future for every cosplay I make.
The wig is awesome!! It looks exactly how the picture does!! The wig is thick, there is so much hair to work with but I’d rather have a lot of hair than not have enough! The quality of it is amazing, and I can do so much with it, I will order from this website again! Very happy :)))
The company as a whole is absolutely amazing. Love the free shipping. The quality of the wigs is outstanding. Love that usually wigs are in stock and the prices are amazing. My only critique is with the colors themselves. Trying to find a realistic and natural blonde is difficult (especially for like a golden blonde), and I wish there was a little more dimension in colors such as the browns, reds, oranges and blondes. (Maybe other colors as well. Those are just the colors I use most.)
This is my second time ordering from Epic Cosplay and I’m always satisfied with the fast shipping and high quality wigs!
Great customer service, quick to address questions.
Pretty cool
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Quality of wig was top notch and arrived in a reasonable amount of time (even with all the postal delays).
Super tolle Perücken, hochwertig und sehr dicht. Da hat sich das Warten gelohnt. Nächste Bestellung ist schon raus. Weitere in eventueller Planung. :) Kanns nur weiterempfehlen!!!!!
Vielen Dank! :)
I really like the wigs that I bought, the colors are nice and the wigs are easy to style.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Omg that color is perfect on you! Thank you so much for posting this adorable photo of you in our wig. We're really happy that you like it! :)
They have a decent selections, and for good prices.
Thank you so much for your review! We are always trying to find ways to improve our products and services. If you are able to provide us a reason why you gave us 3 stars, it would most definitely help us! Thank you. ^-^
EpicCosplay Wigs makes it pretty easy to find the exact wig I'm looking for for a cosplay. I'll admit, I wish their range with some colours was better (eg. more wigs in the Matcha Brown colour would be really nice, as I'm looking into cosplaying Tenko Chabashira with that colour, but there's only three styles in that colour, two are short, and the other isn't long enough), but otherwise I have no complaints. Price is reasonable and the quality is excellent, so really I only have minimal complaints about the range. Delivery is about what I expect for something from the US (I live in Australia), so can't complain there either.
Hi Aeris! Thank you so much for your feedback and review, we really appreciate it! We agree with you that we need to add more range with our colors, which is something that we are currently working on. Thank you!
easy and quick
Thank you!
Great prices and good quality products! Quick shopping
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it!!
Epic cosplay has such great quality wigs and they're such a good base for styling!
Thank you! :)
Couldn't be happier. Perfect shopping experience. The website is clean and easy to navigate. They have tons and tons of options with plenty of filters to find what you're looking for. Prices are competitive. Quality of the wigs is higher than most places I've been to. Shipping was priced well and arrived on time. Though I received my package a day or two before I received their personalized text message alerts for shipping, but that is no real complaint. A wonderful experience.
Hi Aaron, We really appreciate your review and we're glad to hear that your experiences with us has been positive! Thank you!
A very nice wig.
Thank you! Glad you like it.
the website is very easy to navigate, and while it may be a little intimidating it was good and provides a lot of help!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We understand that our site may be a little intimidating, especially for our first-time wig shoppers but if you have any questions about our products or sites, please don't hesitate to email us!
Quick shipping! And you don’t have to pay for it (if you’re in the US!)
Thank you!!! :3