Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Fast service with great products
It's really good for its price and beautiful but the bangs are a bit longer than they look.
I was genuinely excited about trying and epic cosplay wig as I’ve heard nothing but good things. I won’t be trusting it again.
Excellent Wig and delivered in record time!
This company is always INCREDIBLE! Their wigs are my favorite ones to use for my cosplays. They're thick and soft and feel like real human hair! To top it off, their customer service is top notch! If you are considering buying from them, you won't regret it! :)
I would definitely buy from here again if I saw anything that I liked in particular and considering what it is I think it's worth the price as the more natural colors can actually pass off as real hair. A more difficult thing to do with synthetic hair as we all know. Plus it's worth and money and better than your really cheap ebay or amazon wig so opted out for one of these instead. Cosplays and maybe even some everyday use should be done with something that is convincing and proficient when it comes to quality. I only gave a four because I am uncomfortable at this moment giving a five star when I don't have more than one experience and wig to go off of. Nonetheless, it seems that due to the emails a review is still much of interest.
Never had an issue with the wigs, the few I've gotten from here have served their purpose well for me.
I always love buying these wigs! The quality is great!
I really like the quality of the wigs and although it is a bit expensive, escepically if shipping is not for free, the wigs have so many styling options which I really like. Also, there a lot of styling tips and advices on how to care for your wig which I found very helpful as a beginner from Europe.
Their customer service is the best I've experienced when buying online. I love my new wig, it's beautiful and it looks amazing on me.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Mucha cantidad de pelo y colores muy bonitos. De lo mejor
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 13th April 2021
I've gotten 11 wigs from this company now and have had a great experience. The wigs are easy to brush through and easy to style. They look great!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 13th April 2021 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Excellent products, service, and community around their wigs. I have bought a number of wigs from them on multiple occasions. I would like to see some colors have a few more styles, but otherwise their color selection, and style collections are quite broad and can almost always get you what you need for any character.
I've never had a wig disappoiny from Epic. Always the right color I need and super easy to work with
The wigs are in great condition and look and feel great when I wear them, the hair clips are adorable! There were fewer than I expected, but they look great and are very well made!
My items shipped very quickly and arrived within a week. I'm very impressed with the quality and the free standard shipping will definitely keep me coming back!
fast shipping and they responded my email
Shipping was quick and wig arrived as pictured!
Wig arrived in a timely manner. Great selection of wigs and colors of wigs. Was a little disappointed with the wig I got.
I've become addicted.