Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Since the first wig I bought through EpicCosplay, I have consistently bought all of my recent cosplay wigs through this company and will continue to do so for years to come. Their wigs are thick, soft, have beautiful color, and are relatively easy to style. I have used their wigs for all of the cosplays I've done for My Hero Academia so far, and will continue to use them for my upcoming cosplays from other fandoms as well. I never have any issues with the color/style I want being out of stock and the large variety of styles/colors really makes it easy to locate the wig I want for each character. I would highly recommend this company!
Posted 1 hour ago
great wigs! they’re thick and have great lace! also fast shipping. i’m super excited to use them
Posted 1 hour ago
The wefts came in very fast and helped me in deciding what color to pick for my next wig
Absolutely outstanding customer service. I accidentally ordered two of an item instead of one, and quickly sent an email asking to correct the mistake. By the time I got a reply, the items had already shipped (which is a plus to me, showing how quick the delivery is) but was told how to return the extra in the event it is not needed.
great customer service! wig came fast and in great condition!
I’ve ordered multiple times, and the wigs always ship quickly, are soft, and have a beautiful mix of colours. I’ve also found that Epic Cosplay wigs are super fluffy and thick, and perfect for styling and spiking!
I have been using these wigs for pretty much every cosplay for the passed 2 years. Pretty good and I love that you can style them as well.
The product is good quality. I just can't seem to match my hair color.
The fibers used in the wigs are generally easy to work with and wigs come with enough hair to provide volume and ease of styling.
Intitially bummed when I was told the wig I ordered was out of stock but the customer service was amazing and I'm very happy with the wig they sent as a replacement!
Excellent customer service!! Epic Cosplay Wigs was very responsive and understanding when I emailed them about cancelling half an order. Their fast response earned my trust and I will definitely be buying from them again!
Outstanding quality products with exceptional customer support! The team went out of their way to answer any questions I threw at them and allowed me to purchase the perfect product for my needs! Thank you Epic Cosplay Wigs!
excellent quality and fast service, I would recommend to anyone who asked.
The wigs are so soft and so well made. My only problem is that the wig seems to be very tight around my head but it’s not that big of a problem. It’s maybe cause I got one of the pigtail wigs. I will definitely be buying more wigs from you guys. I hope that your other aren’t as tight around my head.
Wigs are good quality and affordable!
I really love their customer service, very efficient and all the wig styles are amazing, they are thick and good quality, some of them are kinda shiny, but that can be fixed :)
Always a smooth checkout process and every wig I’ve bought from here has been amazing!
EpiccCosplay is one of the best companies I've found when it comes to customer service and quality! The wigs are always a wonderful in both color and volume as well! I can't wait to see them at another convention!
The wig arrived before the date predicted by the tracking number. The website was easy to use. The wig appears to be pretty high quality
I've never gotten a bad wig from here; incredibly soft, amazing color, and hard to tangle, even for me!
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 47 reviews