Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Great selection of styles with an insane variety of colors. Always hold up to heat, any amount of styling and even rit-dye.
I bought Apollo in royal purple and I'm pretty happy with it! I will say that it is a bit bulky, but I really feel like it aids in making you look more like a character. I really like these wigs and I plan on buying more in the future!
The wigs are AMAZING quality & they get to you so fast, even despite the Pandemic!!
Very nice! Love the style and color!
they honestly have some of the best quality wigs and honestly i love how soft the fibers are!
Quick to ship and exactly what I was expecting.
I’ve been purchasing wigs through Epiccosplay for years after finding them at my first convention. I love the feeling of the wigs, how easily detangleable they are, and that they’re heat resistant. I also think the prices are perfect for what you get. I will be continuing to buy wigs from Epiccosplay for years to come.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 24th October 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 24th October 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Consistently my favorite wig distributor; prices are reasonable and free shipping is always offered. On top of that the fibers are super nice in quality. I purchased a ponytail wig here in 2019 and then another one this year and the up in quality is phenomenal for such a minimal price difference. 400/10
Great customer service and short delivery times, would recommend for beginner cosplayers. It's high quality for a cheaper range than Amazon.
Products are great, they ship quick and I’ve never had an issue with that. I wish the owner didn’t have such a bad reputation as it makes it difficult to justify buying from them.
The wigs I got were awesome quality, worked perfect for my cosplays. Tracking was super easy to access and I had no problems with anything in my order!
Purchase was easy, price was good, items arrived on time, cleared customs easily and were as we hoped for. My 15 years old cosplayer is very happy.
the free and fast shipping was really awesome, and the pieces themselves are silky soft and really just beautiful.
Wigs are nice quality and they always arrive super quickly (plus free shipping is always an added bonus!).
My orders came very quickly with no issues. Wig was in great condition.
Thanks!
Super fast shipping and the product was easy to use!
Excellent variety (color and style) from which to choose. Prices were very good. The wig purchased is of high quality. Will definitely purchase from Epic again.
Delivered faster than expected! Enjoyed the wigs and selection available
I enjoyed the wig a lot! Some parts of it are a little difficult to manipulate but it's perfect for cosplay!
Really nice! Bangs came long enough to style yourself, untangles super easily. Really shiny though so I recommend using some baby powder to dull it.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.88 based on 834 reviews