Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
excellent quality and fast service, I would recommend to anyone who asked.
The wigs are so soft and so well made. My only problem is that the wig seems to be very tight around my head but it’s not that big of a problem. It’s maybe cause I got one of the pigtail wigs. I will definitely be buying more wigs from you guys. I hope that your other aren’t as tight around my head.
Wigs are good quality and affordable!
I really love their customer service, very efficient and all the wig styles are amazing, they are thick and good quality, some of them are kinda shiny, but that can be fixed :)
Always a smooth checkout process and every wig I’ve bought from here has been amazing!
EpiccCosplay is one of the best companies I've found when it comes to customer service and quality! The wigs are always a wonderful in both color and volume as well! I can't wait to see them at another convention!
The wig arrived before the date predicted by the tracking number. The website was easy to use. The wig appears to be pretty high quality
I've never gotten a bad wig from here; incredibly soft, amazing color, and hard to tangle, even for me!
Very on top of things company, customer service was very polite and friendly. Would recommend this company to anyone who is either looking to start cosplaying or has been cosplaying for a while.
Hello epic cosplay wigs, I would just like to thank you for the wonderful Hermès blonde wig, it’s in such good condition and I love the quality, the shipping was even better, I love your products and I can’t wait to buy more!
Costume and quality was exactly as advertised and fit well. Price was reasonable and we received it quickly.
You folks have excellent wigs and so much variety!!
A very nice and thick wig.
I love ECW specifically because it has good quality pre-styled wigs.
Absolutely love this wig! I used it for a Mikan Tsumiki cosplay and it’s perfect for the character! Color is really stunning, too. And it’s very easy to style!!
I absolutely fell in love with the fibers in this wig. The hades was so thick and layered very easily. Withstood A LOT of heat styling. Not to mention the arrival was incredibly timely
I absolutely adore your company. The wigs I receive from your company are always high in quality, vibrancy and absolutely gorgeous. They are extremely easy to work with and do not require much maintainence. especially love the fact that the fibers can withstand heating tools, come without a part, are tangle-free and can also be cut, if needed. I will never go back to another manufacturer for synthetic wigs ever again. Thank you!
Came quick and is great quality.
Super fast shipping, incredible quality, and great product.
I love it, usually get all my wigs for cosplay here because I know what I’m getting when I pay for it.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 35 reviews