Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,897 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Epic Cosplay Wigs is amazing! The wigs are great quality for the price and they ship quickly. Anytime their is an issue, they are happy to help resolve it right away!
I love it I use it for a touhou Project character
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I was impressed with the quality, I’ve never bought from Epic Cosplay Wigs before, so I was pleasantly surprised
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Great quality wigs for an affordable price, I wouldn't trust anyone else
Product was high quality, shipping was relatively fast for being free, and packaging was thorough and safe for the wig. Tracking was odd because it never sent me email or phone updates even though I signed up for both.
perfect quality wigs and super fast shipping!
These wigs are LEAGUES better than the Amazon one I was using before— they’re so thick and well crafted, and right out of the bag it’s the perfect style(which is a huge relief because I am terrible at styling wigs).
Every wig that I have ever gotten from epic cosplay has been extremely high quality, and the customer service even more so! I was searching for the best wig for a cosplay a couple years ago and asked for advice from the team and got such a well thought out, helpful response.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Honestly my go-to company for wig styling! this batch was mainly materials for removal from breath of the wild and everything was great! wig caps are great for larger heads and bases are all so thick and full! perfect for dramatic cosplay wigs
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Great selection of high quality wigs. Friendly and helpful staff. Quick response time.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Large wigs to fit adult heads, good quality hair that doesn't tangle easily
First time ordering and I was very pleased with the shipping time and product
Very fast service and great quality wigs for the price.
Every wig I have gotten from Epic so far has been amazing! I just got two wigs for one character and they are so lovely! Shipping is pretty quick, processing goes pretty fast as well, I never wait more than 2 weeks to get my wigs.
jajakqkkqkqkqqbakak qjqknqw w w we rrr e w w w e err
Fast shipping. good communication. good products. Nice, thick wigs with quality.
Great company! A large selection of quality wigs is any cosplayer's dream come true.
Navigatable website, prompt delivery as always.
It's a great wig. Love it
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Great quality wigs and impeccable shipping
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.84 based on 1,897 reviews