Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
You guys are great I am hoping soon you guys will be able to do custom wigs
My stuff came pretty quick and it’s great quality UwU
Amazing company I love my wig and it came in so fast.
Amazing quality, very friendly service, and expedient shipping! By far my go-to for cosplay wigs!
Absolutely incredible. I genuinely cherish each and every wig I get from here. they have nice prices and incredible quality. all of the wigs i’ve bought have been super easy and nice to work with and went above and beyond what i expected. Not the mention the point system is so nice and helpful, it’s nice to see a company give back. Thank you Epic Cosplay Wigs :)!!
I don't own very many long wigs and I was a little overwhelmed by just how long this one was! The wig is nice and thick! I'm looking forward to wearing it again.
Super fast shipping and products are beautiful!
Since the first wig I bought through EpicCosplay, I have consistently bought all of my recent cosplay wigs through this company and will continue to do so for years to come. Their wigs are thick, soft, have beautiful color, and are relatively easy to style. I have used their wigs for all of the cosplays I've done for My Hero Academia so far, and will continue to use them for my upcoming cosplays from other fandoms as well. I never have any issues with the color/style I want being out of stock and the large variety of styles/colors really makes it easy to locate the wig I want for each character. I would highly recommend this company!
great wigs! they’re thick and have great lace! also fast shipping. i’m super excited to use them
The wefts came in very fast and helped me in deciding what color to pick for my next wig
Absolutely outstanding customer service. I accidentally ordered two of an item instead of one, and quickly sent an email asking to correct the mistake. By the time I got a reply, the items had already shipped (which is a plus to me, showing how quick the delivery is) but was told how to return the extra in the event it is not needed.
great customer service! wig came fast and in great condition!
I’ve ordered multiple times, and the wigs always ship quickly, are soft, and have a beautiful mix of colours. I’ve also found that Epic Cosplay wigs are super fluffy and thick, and perfect for styling and spiking!
I have been using these wigs for pretty much every cosplay for the passed 2 years. Pretty good and I love that you can style them as well.
The product is good quality. I just can't seem to match my hair color.
The fibers used in the wigs are generally easy to work with and wigs come with enough hair to provide volume and ease of styling.
Intitially bummed when I was told the wig I ordered was out of stock but the customer service was amazing and I'm very happy with the wig they sent as a replacement!
Excellent customer service!! Epic Cosplay Wigs was very responsive and understanding when I emailed them about cancelling half an order. Their fast response earned my trust and I will definitely be buying from them again!
Outstanding quality products with exceptional customer support! The team went out of their way to answer any questions I threw at them and allowed me to purchase the perfect product for my needs! Thank you Epic Cosplay Wigs!
excellent quality and fast service, I would recommend to anyone who asked.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 54 reviews